Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
She was quite clearly referring to black women being made to feel they had grassed on of their own. Her point is valid.
Well it could also be said that the white women had to overcome their fear of accusing a black man of something nasty, especially in these ultra woke BLM times when people scream "RACIST!" at the drop of a hat.
Swings and roundabouts.
All the women speaking out are to be applauded regardless of race or colour because they all equally had hurdles ofsome kind that they needed to be brave enough to leap over.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

MonkeyTennis

l vidvly remember an old story circa 1999 about Russell Brand, it was printed in some tabloid and on radio when they were doing the morning paper review it was talked about again, that's why l could recall it. And the reaction to story from the male paper reviewers was basically, ah Russell he's a bit of a cheeky one🙄

Basically Brand was in some TV show and took a liking to one of ladies behind the scenes. She wasn't into him but he keeps going on about her breasts and wanting to see them etc. He eventually said l'm not going on he the show unless you take your top off and he was serious. I'm pretty sure it ended with the lady having to remove her top and feeling absolutely mortified about doing so.

Put me off him for life. Repugnant bully.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I always have a soft spot for JRoss, my niece and friend aged 15 were lost in Camden Town and didnt know how to get to where they needed to be - he hailed them a cab and paid for it too.

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
It really pisses me off that when women are being abused / assaulted by a gay man that we have to put up with it because they are having a laugh
That's why I hate Gok Wan. Constantly groping women's breasts while referring to them as bangers :mad:

• Heart
  • Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I don't really agree with you here, this picture was taken in the last few days and they have different hairstyles and dress sense. If you mean the fact they look the same because they're "all asian" and have the same facial features, then that's slightly racist.
I've only seen thrm when I've been on twitter trending however even to someone who's not a fan, it's obvious they're not "clones" with the same hair and style.

I do wonder if this was maybe a different group, like one directions faces on them, would you be saying the same thing?
I said in my original post I’ve only seen a few pictures of them and in each one I’ve seen they are made up at events with similar clothes and their hair in a curtain hairstyle. It’s got nothing to do with them being Asian that they look alike so please don’t put the ‘slightly racist’ tag onto me thank you very much.

There has been a history of girl and boybands in the past where they make them dress the same or have the same outfits but in opposite colours but they still put a little of their own personality into their look like their hair will be styled a different way etc.

I knew I should have kept my big mouth shut about them as you get jumped on with inflammatory accusations which I absolutely despise and couldn’t be as far removed from the person I actually am

Reactions: 45

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
But even then it seems to me to allow people to behave badly and just sweep it under the carpet.

@Jon9090 posted this on the Rio and Kate Ferdinand thread. What I took from that was that his wife knew about his indiscretions but of course she might not have found out had the rumours not been printed. Idk, I think because she passed away I feel sad for his first wife that even though she was “the only ever one important girl” in his life, he still treaty her badly. If you’re going to be a cheat, own it and don’t shirk being injunctions imo.
View attachment 543900
‘I really regret the press they got’

not “I really regret cheating on my wife”

that sums him up completely. He’s a scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 44

beastofburden

In a way I feel for people like Jamie and Richard Bacon. The things they did that got them effectively cancelled...people barely bat an eyelid these days!
I was surprised that Ant McPartlin actually could have physically killed someone with his drunk/drugged driving and he is allowed on the TV screen... and worshipped, and it's rarely mentioned.

BUT Jamie Theakston did a bit of coke and hookers (grown adults, consenting) and basically had to rebuild his career...

y'know? eeh.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

carriebooboo

VIP Member
I work in the arts and agree it's everywhere. If they aren't good-looking/talented enough to be front of the screen, they are sucking up all the other creative jobs. Obama's daughter just walked into a gig writing on Donald Glover's new series. The average age a screenwriter breaks in is 35+ and takes years and years of hard graft, making connections and getting better at it. She's 22 and just graduated uni.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
I don’t think anything will come out about Sir Tom until after he snuffs it, much like Sir Cliff.
I have to be careful about what I say but Mr Richard has a LOT of skeletons in his closet and a family member of mine has first hand knowledge of his comings and goings, so to speak. This is the same family member that lived on 'Sir' JS's street in West Yorkshire many many years ago and told me exactly what he was like years before he was exposed on ITV. I believe every word.

I remember one female family member getting a Cliff calendar for Christmas and my male relative throwing it directly on the open fire as 'we're not having THAT in the house'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This thread is a mess,
keep on topic,
any more off topic posts or arguments and admin will decide if the thread needs to be removed.
Continue here and report if necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Same thing goes to Angus Deyton.Doing drugs and sleeping with prostitutes cost him his BBC job and made HIGNFY a lot shitter.
To be fair they let Angus off with the coke and prostitutes, it was when it came out that he left his 8 months pregnant partner lying by the pool on holiday and went upstairs and shagged her so-called mate behind her back in the bathroom that finally got him the sack. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Can’t bear stuff like this. Kate Winslet the other day talking about her daughter having a major role in a television show. ‘She doesn’t use my name so she’s got there all on her own.’ Sure sure sure. Or Liam Neesons son saying he had to audition for their film they did together. Pull the other one, just fess up that you had a foot in the door that many don’t, and you took that opportunity, as many would. If you aren’t very good, you won’t last anyway.
Exactly. Your parents have contacts. Your parents are rich so you can intern for free and live in London so can easily go to interviews/castings etc whilst living for free.

is Roman telling me that his dad being Martin kemp, his godfather being George Michael and his mother being in wham had nothing to do with people giving him a job

yes he might be good at the job now, but plenty of other people would have been too given those
chances

not singling Roman out really, Barney Walsh, Brooklyn Beckham, Anais gallacher, there are tons of them. Wouldn’t be suprised to see ginos son start popping up more now too, he was on one of the quiz shows with him

• Heart

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Just checked out Brooklyn's Instagram off the back of these comments and what an uninspiring set of pictures. They're a close run in dullness to "Studies of a washing machine expressed in 59 pictures" that my daughter once took aged 3.

• Haha
I’m not excusing Russell’s past behaviour, but he openly admits that he has behaved appallingly in the past due to multiple addictions and has made amends to each person he has harmed (where possible) as part of the 12 Step Programme he follows.

Drugs/alcohol are literally mind altering substances and people using them behave in ways they never would sober. I know it is argued that using / drinking is a choice. Sure, maybe the first time, but it literally alters the brain: addiction is a brain disease. Once it has someone in its clutches, it is a life long battle.

Some people might still find him annoying, but at least he’s trying to be a better person now. I have a lot of empathy for addicts and a lot of respect for anyone in recovery.
Doesn’t matter how altered your mind state is, if you’ve raped someone, you’ve raped someone. I’m quite sure a sexual assault feels just as awful and has the same repercussions whether the assailant is sober or not.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I read today that Martine McCutcheon at the age of 45 (who has slimmed down considerably recently) has been signed up by Elite Models. Weird signing. Martine is apt to big herself up, but it looks like this is true.
I wonder how long till she calls in sick?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40