Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking, yeah I do sometimes, if the stories of Beckham having 2 or 3 kids with other women are true, why is he not going called a cheap slag like Ulrika Johnson was? Same with Liam Gallagher got 4 kids by 4 women. But for men its "good on ya mate" but for a women "cheap bleep" no difference is there?
only difference is the women raise the children themselves every day!!

Reactions: 17
VB has an enviable life in many ways: healthy kids, lovely home, travel opportunities etc. She never seems happy though. I think she’s sold her soul to the devil for the sake of the brand and that must be very lonely. Her life, for all its benefits, seems very empty.
Same as Coleen Rooney. Wayne knows he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. She'll never leave him because she loves the lifestyle too much.
I'm sorry, but no lifestyle or amount of money is worth that. Not to mention the example she's setting for her kids. Those boys are going to grow up thinking that's what relationships are supposed to be like. The man does what he wants while the woman turns a blind eye, because that's what they're growing up with.

She may have designer handbags and beach holidays as far as the eye can see, but I'd rather have my pride thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks to the posters who answered my tea request on Seth McFarlane in the last thread.

I keep seeing Rebel Wilson pop up in articles on MSN stuff like "stuns in blue bikini as she flaunts weight loss" is this more inviting of nasty comments articles or is there some tea that can't be talked about?
There's also the Halston Sage abortion rumour.....

Same as Coleen Rooney. Wayne knows he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. She'll never leave him because she loves the lifestyle too much.
I'm sorry, but no lifestyle or amount of money is worth that. Not to mention the example she's setting for her kids. Those boys are going to grow up thinking that's what relationships are supposed to be like. The man does what he wants while the woman turns a blind eye, because that's what they're growing up with.

She may have designer handbags and beach holidays as far as the eye can see, but I'd rather have my pride thanks.
I got quite a bit of stick when I said pretty much this the other week. Basically Coleen has no aspirations other than to be a rich mans wife. She’s never worked or had a proper job. Even Becky Vardy and Alex Gerrads, as awful as they are, have had proper jobs before becoming WAGs. She could so easily take Wayne to the cleaners in a divorce, but won’t because as you say she likes the lifestyle too much. That’s all it boils down to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The only tea I have on noel Fitzpatrick has come from a few different people who have worked with him. It backs up what was said here, not nice to the little people. Very hot and cold. Some of his work is questionable in ethics and he will push for an op if he wants to use it as practice.
A lot of those 3am operations are staged for drama, the animal was there and could have been operated on much earlier.
My Vet won’t refer to Fitzpatrick, which I’ve always found odd considering we live nearby and have twice needed the services of an alternative ‘supervet’

I’ve edited to add as it’s unclear: my vet refers to a different super vet

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I got quite a bit of stick when I said pretty much this the other week. Basically Coleen has no aspirations other than to be a rich mans wife. She’s never worked or had a proper job. Even Becky Vardy and Alex Gerrads, as awful as they are, have had proper jobs before becoming WAGs. She could so easily take Wayne to the cleaners in a divorce, but won’t because as you say she likes the lifestyle too much. That’s all it boils down to.
She would still have enough for that lifestyle - her kids will grow up and will still be paid for by him until they leave school/college. She could eff off to Barbados and live there becoming leathery. The only thing her marriage has done is keep her from becoming a complete lump of lard! What price vanity ;)

My Vet won’t refer to Fitzpatrick, which I’ve always found odd considering we live nearby and have twice needed the services of an alternative ‘supervet’
Did you contact directly?

Reactions: 2
Nice to see like minded women. I use Ms & my maiden name
I kept my name too. It is who I am

Did you contact directly?
[/QUOTE]
No, my Vet referred me to an alternative super vet. Equally good but not as expensive. One animal required surgery (has had seven years extra on his life versus being put down) and the other is being monitored (we’re trying not to go down the surgical route)

Reactions: 7
Can someone please clarify the Rebecca Ferguson/ Jedward situation? And there is a Netflix doc coming?!

Reactions: 9
This. I know of a few stories where the celeb has ‘donated’ for a sports hall/ school fundraisers etc to get their kids into school or let them stay even after miserable exam results, and we’re talking A list household names.
Excuse you, Prince Edward got into Cambridge with CDD grades because of his natural academic talent....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know he’s quite disliked around my area amongst the irish boxing community for reputedly saying black people should only buy things from black owned shops and from other black people.

But I can’t believe it was quite like that if said at all. It has to have been taken out of context if it was said at all???
Anthony Joshua has got previous, in his spat with US boxer Eddie Chambers he said to him in a direct message "you are a disgrace to the superior black race"

Of course the Hearn and SKY pr machine
said he was hacked 🙄

Dillian Whyte had Joshua's cards marked all along. He's total fake. Under all the fakeness he's a raging black supremacist.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The difference is that Beckham has had it all hidden by payments and injunctions so the brand won't suffer. The others are out there and honest about it and it has cost them their marriages.
Just bloody annoying. Becks get held in high regard (not on here haha) by some people. Mainly football fans etc but Ulrika get slated left right and centre. Not a fan of hers particularly but it's the same. Though dont think she had affairs whilst married? Sorry if wrong not an expert on her tbh. Double standards for me.

Reactions: 9
I’d see it as newsworthy as they’re both high profile figures who advise on safety from covid-19. If they’re then shagging in secret, especially if one or both are in other relationships, it’s the hypocrisy.
IF they were going outside their bubble for sex parties deffo wrong, otherwise not so much

Just noticed people talking about watching the Amir Khan BBC3 show last night. Me too 😄

I was surprised that I actually liked Faryal! I assumed she would be a bit nuts (I mean, she’s had a complete face overhaul since the wedding photos) but I did like her. Made some poor choices though. She was born wealthy and she’s educated. Married Amir for the money 💰💰💰 but it turns out he’s pretty thick and she has to live in Bolton.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Same, she’s not especially likeable but she’s been a good mum as far as one can tell. Whereas how many celeb dads knock someone up scarper and try to get out of paying?
Or even multiple families like Rod Stewart? Not comparable to her.

She was in faithful to first husband, but I think she had a very sad damaging childhood

Reactions: 6
Same, she’s not especially likeable but she’s been a good mum as far as one can tell. Whereas how many celeb dads knock someone up scarper and try to get out of paying?
Or even multiple families like Rod Stewart? Not comparable to her.

She was in faithful to first husband, but I think she had a very sad damaging childhood
Yes she is the one who has been left with the kids to bring up. Liam Gallagher just impregnated other women while married, throws money at them and that's all fine!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.