Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If itā€™s true it is a form of racism, I think what was probably meant was support your own but that just encourages segregation.
Thatā€™s the way I took it, to support your own community first. And it may have been taken out of context. As you say it can also encourage segregation
This has become a thing relatively recently, Jamelia (the singer / presenter) often says similar things, she encourages spending 'black pounds' which is basically the same thing, black people investing in black owned businesses. Which is obviously a decent idea coming from a decent place but can be framed really quite terribly unless its VERY clear what the intention is.
this is the thing isnā€™t it. Support your community is a good message and one we should all follow. It helps everyone support families and subsequent businesses and actually what the small business adverts he does promotes.

Reactions: 12
Amir Kahnā€™s family have been absolutely vile about his wife because sheā€™s not a traditional Muslim wife, and I also suspect they are a bit controlling and are one of those families who scapegoat the daughter/sister in law. Part of me feels sorry for her because heā€™s also allegedly a serial cheat.
I heard that he is in bed with Daniel Kinahan and also Daniel has some dirt on him (cheating wise)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I kept my name too, and use Ms. Funny how so many women feel they need to justify it ā€œfor their jobā€. I simply didnā€™t want to give up my surname, because itā€™s mine. I donā€™t subscribe to that nonsense that people say ā€œbut itā€™s your fatherā€™s nameā€ like theyā€™re trying to undermine your decision. Itā€™s the name I was born with, ergo itā€™s mine.

OMG the tit I got for it. Even my own mum massively disapproves and still posts cards to Mrs Married Name... itā€™s been ten years. My MIL once had to write me a cheque and said to me ā€œCan I check what your name is?ā€ Itā€™s the one and only name Iā€™ve ever had - itā€™s not difficult šŸ˜„
Nice to see like minded women. I use Ms & my maiden name

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I heard that he is in bed with Daniel Kinahan and also Daniel has some dirt on him (cheating wise)
There was a big raid in a house connected to the Kinahan cartel by the police and the criminal assets bureau in dublin around 2-3 years ago, and when the house was searched a certain Irish UFC fighter sister was found in bed with one of the top Kinahans.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes that's true about justifying it for their job! Thats what I did because I only used it at work. I wish I had kept it. Mainly because it's my name, but also it is quite unusual and our branch of that name will now die with my brother, so I wish I had double barrelled my kids names too. If I had my time again, I'd do that. They have a dual heritage that I should have reflected in their names but didnt.

Reactions: 8
There was a big raid in a house connected to the Kinahan cartel by the police and the criminal assets bureau in dublin around 2-3 years ago, and when the house was searched a certain Irish UFC fighter sister was found in bed with one of the top Kinahans.
Which sister the dancer or the model? šŸ‘€

I changed it the first time I got married, had to change back by deed poll because the bank was being difficult. Passport Office: Sure, we'll change you back to your maiden name, just show us your birth certificate. NatWest, who I'd banked with since I was 11 years old and had changed the name on that same account to my married one five years previously: No, absolutely not, can't do it without a decree absolute unless you change your name via deed poll. (Ex had decided to contest the divorce, it dragged through the courts for three years, and I didn't want his last name for a second longer than I could help!)

I swore I'd never change it again and fortunately Mr F happened to have the same surname as my maiden name, so it all worked out extremely well :) I'm variously Miss, Ms and Mrs F across different companies, I don't mind which one gets used.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I changed it the first time I got married, had to change back by deed poll because the bank was being difficult. Passport Office: Sure, we'll change you back to your maiden name, just show us your birth certificate. NatWest, who I'd banked with since I was 11 years old and had changed the name on that same account to my married one five years previously: No, absolutely not, can't do it without a decree absolute unless you change your name via deed poll. (Ex had decided to contest the divorce, it dragged through the courts for three years, and I didn't want his last name for a second longer than I could help!)

I swore I'd never change it again and fortunately Mr F happened to have the same surname as my maiden name, so it all worked out extremely well :) I'm variously Miss, Ms and Mrs F across different companies, I don't mind which one gets used.
Good for you - Mr F sounds a keeper for a lot of reasons :D

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah, found it. Texts that were apparently between Anthony Joshua and the golfer Carly Booth about a threesome with Kirsty Gallacher! It's a bit gross actually because he's trying to persuade her to do something she's not that keen on.
Screenshot_20210406-122703.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I know a couple where the husband took his wife's name and she uses Mrs with her maiden name.

I also know a same-sex couple who have the same first name and who took the same double barrelled surname. That caused some confusion (I think they kept their original names on bills and stuff, to be fair, so its not as bad as it could be)

Reactions: 3
Didn't that golfer do an interview saying someone contacted her pretending to be AJ?

Reactions: 1
My Aunt's Name (for example) was 'Jane Smith'. She got married (back in the 60s) to 'John Smith'. To this day everytime she fills in a form, there's a problem because people can't seem to understand. She's asked for her maiden name? Smith. Married name? Smith, and then told that she's wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lucy Spraggen and Lloyd Daniels???

Or is that just scratching the surface?
Oh wow, these revelations are going to be dynamite. What happened to Lucy Spraggan was really awful, so it's good to see that she's got her life back on track.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ahh the old Catholic guilt. Jeez - look at the Nolans and their sexually abusive father - they hid it from mum through Catholic guilt. The abuse that religion has allowed to go on I just can't believe it is still so deeply embedded. Poor Jedward.

I can only speak from personal experience. My brother and sister-in-law had their dog rushed to his clinic after the dog jumped awkwardly. The local vet did not have the ability to cope with the injury, sedated the dog and phoned FitzPatricks. The dog was there for weeks recovering from a twisted spine which had left her back legs immobile and led to double incontinence. She underwent a long operation and a long course of hydrotherapy and is now fully-recovered. From what I heard, FP really only likes to take on animals where the owners are 100% committed to after and on-going care. He and his team certainly saved Lilly's life. If it wasn't for pioneering and risky surgery there would be no progress be it animals or people.
This is it isnā€™t it. Itā€™s a huge grey area. Medical advancement is made by risky practice. However this is the ethical dilemma involved. E.g is it right to use a wild animal who presents with similar injury to practice that operation on? When the rehab will frankly stress them much more. Iā€™d argue no.

Reactions: 3
The only tea I have on noel Fitzpatrick has come from a few different people who have worked with him. It backs up what was said here, not nice to the little people. Very hot and cold. Some of his work is questionable in ethics and he will push for an op if he wants to use it as practice.
A lot of those 3am operations are staged for drama, the animal was there and could have been operated on much earlier.
I noticed that he appears to like rubbing shoulders with celebs, e.g. my good friend Chris Evans, etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.