Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy Spraggen and Lloyd Daniels???

Or is that just scratching the surface?
Simon Cowell is responsible for some dark,dark tit. I hope that prick is finally going to be exposed for the heinous things he has done.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No amount of shopping makes up for being married to an unfaithful hole.

That look with the overfilled lips, hair extensions, silly eyebrows, acrylic talons and drag like make up isnā€™t a good one.
Exactly! That massive ring V.B got from D. Beckham after Loos makes her look as bad as him. ā€œKnows the price of everything and the value of nothingā€. Every time I looked at my apology ring Iā€™d feel hurt and angry, and ashamed Iā€™d accepted it.

If I think of the happiest long lasting couples I know money and beauty etc seems to have a negative effect if anything! Some people with ā€œhum -drumā€ lives and or in-glamorous looking seem the most happy and devoted. Ironic, the un -cool kids sometimes are wiser than the rest.

Simon Cowell is responsible for some dark,dark tit. I hope that prick is finally going to be exposed for the heinous things he has done.
Do tell.

Reactions: 17
Can I just ask, and donā€™t shoot me down here, why is it classed as ā€œgossipā€ if someone is gay? I just find it weird that itā€™s a talking point when it really shouldnā€™t be nowadays.
Iā€™d see it as newsworthy as theyā€™re both high profile figures who advise on safety from covid-19. If theyā€™re then shagging in secret, especially if one or both are in other relationships, itā€™s the hypocrisy.

Reactions: 3
Patrick Vallance definitely wasnā€™t a ā€œdoctor to the royalsā€!
He was marvellous at hiding the bottom of my divan though.

Ifcthatsx
Ah, found it. Texts that were apparently between Anthony Joshua and the golfer Carly Booth about a threesome with Kirsty Gallacher! It's a bit gross actually because he's trying to persuade her to do something she's not that keen on.
View attachment 516515
If itā€™s true, and who knows? But if so itā€™s horrible trying to pressure someone into something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What was the age difference between Lloyd and that creepy teacher guy? I remember Dani Minogue hated him.

edited to say I checked - Harry was 16 and Danyl was 27.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There was a big raid in a house connected to the Kinahan cartel by the police and the criminal assets bureau in dublin around 2-3 years ago, and when the house was searched a certain Irish UFC fighter sister was found in bed with one of the top Kinahans.
The man himself or Christy Jrn... It certainly couldn't be the auld lad...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™d see it as newsworthy as theyā€™re both high profile figures who advise on safety from covid-19. If theyā€™re then shagging in secret, especially if one or both are in other relationships, itā€™s the hypocrisy.
Yes but if the post contains something blatantly untrue ("doctor to the royals", "not married") then it makes me question if there is any truth in any of it.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think itā€™s newsworthy to be gay. But it is newsworthy if you have portrayed yourself in a different way.

although
A) itā€™s none of our business
B) itā€™s bloody sad people still feel the need to lie about who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly! That massive ring V.B got from D. Beckham after Loos makes her look as bad as him. ā€œKnows the price of everything and the value of nothingā€. Every time I looked at my apology ring Iā€™d feel hurt and angry, and ashamed Iā€™d accepted it.

If I think of the happiest long lasting couples I know money and beauty etc seems to have a negative effect if anything! Some people with ā€œhum -drumā€ lives and or in-glamorous looking seem the most happy and devoted. Ironic, the un -cool kids sometimes are wiser than the rest.

Do tell.
You are totally correct. Things are just that - things. I would be nauseated if a cheating husband gave me a ring to shut me up and what sort of person that would make me to accept it. Love is about the real ups and downs not just the good parts and getting through the worst things you ever can imagine with your partner by your side supporting you. I don't envy anyone like VB - she disgusts me but not as much as her philandering 'happy families' fake husband. A ring is of no use if you lose your hand in an accident. But the love of your partner is everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know heā€™s quite disliked around my area amongst the irish boxing community for reputedly saying black people should only buy things from black owned shops and from other black people.

But I canā€™t believe it was quite like that if said at all. It has to have been taken out of context if it was said at all???
i remember this, he was filmed and itā€™s still on YouTube somewhere, he was at a BLM protest.

Reactions: 1
You are totally correct. Things are just that - things. I would be nauseated if a cheating husband gave me a ring to shut me up and what sort of person that would make me to accept it. Love is about the real ups and downs not just the good parts and getting through the worst things you ever can imagine with your partner by your side supporting you. I don't envy anyone like VB - she disgusts me but not as much as her philandering 'happy families' fake husband. A ring is of no use if you lose your hand in an accident. But the love of your partner is everything.
VB has an enviable life in many ways: healthy kids, lovely home, travel opportunities etc. She never seems happy though. I think sheā€™s sold her soul to the devil for the sake of the brand and that must be very lonely. Her life, for all its benefits, seems very empty.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve just seen an advert for Voldemortā€™s new film, I canā€™t bare the thought of months of gossip coming from new tattlers about him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just thinking, yeah I do sometimes, if the stories of Beckham having 2 or 3 kids with other women are true, why is he not going called a cheap slag like Ulrika Johnson was? Same with Liam Gallagher got 4 kids by 4 women. But for men its "good on ya mate" but for a women "cheap bleep" no difference is there?

Reactions: 44
Just thinking, yeah I do sometimes, if the stories of Beckham having 2 or 3 kids with other women are true, why is he not going called a cheap slag like Ulrika Johnson was? Same with Liam Gallagher got 4 kids by 4 women. But for men its "good on ya mate" but for a women "cheap bleep" no difference is there?
The difference is that Beckham has had it all hidden by payments and injunctions so the brand won't suffer. The others are out there and honest about it and it has cost them their marriages.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.