Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kept my name too, and use Ms. Funny how so many women feel they need to justify it “for their job”. I simply didn’t want to give up my surname, because it’s mine. I don’t subscribe to that nonsense that people say “but it’s your father’s name” like they’re trying to undermine your decision. It’s the name I was born with, ergo it’s mine.

OMG the tit I got for it. Even my own mum massively disapproves and still posts cards to Mrs Married Name... it’s been ten years. My MIL once had to write me a cheque and said to me “Can I check what your name is?” It’s the one and only name I’ve ever had - it’s not difficult 😄
My mother used to send me birthday cards addressed to "Mrs John Smith", couldn't even have my own first name! I kept my maiden name, I'm even more glad that I did now that we are divorced!

Reactions: 8
Same as Coleen Rooney. Wayne knows he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. She'll never leave him because she loves the lifestyle too much.
I'm sorry, but no lifestyle or amount of money is worth that. Not to mention the example she's setting for her kids. Those boys are going to grow up thinking that's what relationships are supposed to be like. The man does what he wants while the woman turns a blind eye, because that's what they're growing up with.

She may have designer handbags and beach holidays as far as the eye can see, but I'd rather have my pride thanks.
Could they perhaps have an open marriage? I have nothing to suggest that they do but just wonder 🤔

I’ve always felt sorry for her and especially die to her being from NYC and having to live in Bolton.

Does anyone remember when they briefly split up and he tweeted that she’d had an affair with AJ?
AJ from strictly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Do
Harry, I'd say.

Lloyd Daniels wasn't confused about his sexuality. He was forbidden from talking about it while on the show though which is completely messed up.
Do you think Cowell could have groomed Harry Styles?
How horrible.

Also that reminds me of something you posted on here before.

As our resident Grimshaw expert, what did you mean when you said Louis Tomlinson’s relationship with Harry wasn’t what people thought?

Agree, but they’ll need to watch themselves or they’ll look like they’re doing a Brookstein.
At this point I don’t think Cowell being a sinister fucker is a shocker though.

Who do we think this footballer could be???
Wow. What’s the next big shock? Bear defecates in heavily tree rich environments.

Tha
Just thinking, yeah I do sometimes, if the stories of Beckham having 2 or 3 kids with other women are true, why is he not going called a cheap slag like Ulrika Johnson was? Same with Liam Gallagher got 4 kids by 4 women. But for men its "good on ya mate" but for a women "cheap bleep" no difference is there?
ts my point. He didn’t even acknowledge his daughter, that really fucks people up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’ve previously posted about being associated with Jedward on here. I got to know them professionally and quite personally around 10 years ago and they are quite clearly not as daft as they seem and really lovely.

I’ve noticed this whole radicalisation unfold since the death of their mother. I believe she was battling cancer for years and passed away a year or so ago. (They recently shaved their hair for a cancer charity.)

It’s not that I think they’re struggling and going on Twitter rampages. It’s more likely that they’re no longer afraid to disappoint or upset their deeply devoted Catholic mother who’s beliefs were very traditional. She managed them since Louis dropped them around 9ish years ago.

I remember them mentioning a bit of an odd story about their father. I can’t remember exactly what was going on but he was a bit of a drinker and the parents didn’t get on so well but she refused to get a divorce because of the church.

I’ve noticed a lot of support of the LGBTQ+ community since her passing too.

I’m not saying in any way that their Mum Susanne was not a nice person. She was lovely, softly spoken and thought the world of her boys. They adored her too, so much so they wouldn’t do or say anything that would upset her. I just feel like now, maybe, they’re able to be true to themselves.
I love Jedward I think they come across as just lovely lads XXX

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do
Do you think Cowell could have groomed Harry Styles?
How horrible.

Also that reminds me of something you posted on here before.

As our resident Grimshaw expert, what did you mean when you said Louis Tomlinson’s relationship with Harry wasn’t what people thought?

At this point I don’t think Cowell being a sinister fucker is a shocker though.

Wow. What’s the next big shock? Bear defecates in heavily tree rich environments.

Tha
ts my point. He didn’t even acknowledge his daughter, that really fucks people up.
The daughter with Lisa Moorish? Hasnt she just changed her name to Gallagher, after he denied her existence most of her life? Liv Tyler did the same I think when she found out Steve Tyler was her father.
I’d tell them to duck off and keep my mums name, you know the person who raised me and loved me unconditionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The daughter with Lisa Moorish? Hasnt she just changed her name to Gallagher, after he denied her existence most of her life? Liv Tyler did the same I think when she found out Steve Tyler was her father.
I’d tell them to duck off and keep my mums name, you know the person who raised me and loved me unconditionally.
Absolutely, most normal people would, but y’know.....Insta Influencah, Love Island, maybe even her own reality show on 5Star, the possibilities are endless 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She probably thinks the name will help her get work as a model z lister etc.🙄

Reactions: 17
She probably thinks the name will help her get work as a model z lister etc.🙄
Yeah I'd be insulted if I was her mother but I suppose Lisa Moorish is even more lost in Showbiz, so she probably approves. I wonder if he paid for her all these years or is he having to fork out a load of maintenance back payments now?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I'd be insulted if I was her mother but I suppose Lisa Moorish is even more lost in Showbiz, so she probably approves. I wonder if he paid for her all these years or is he having to fork out a load of maintenance back payments now?
He has stated many times when asked in interviews that he supported them financially and bought them a house but he didn’t get on with Lisa so didn’t form a relationship with his daughter. What a wanker. He pays for the one in NY too. I think it’s sad that Molly has run to him with open arms he doesn’t deserve her love and adoration. A good boot in the balls is what she should have given him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.