Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask, and don’t shoot me down here, why is it classed as “gossip” if someone is gay? I just find it weird that it’s a talking point when it really shouldn’t be nowadays.
It's one of the things I've come to dislike about CDAN, there's a lot of blinds about closeted people etc. It's all very 'so what?' to me.

Reactions: 19
I have highlighted Patricks name under the invites and the lady he uses as his wife now and can assure you there is no marraige at all and they are both very good Doctors and come very highly recommended

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have highlighted Patricks name under the invites and the lady he uses as his wife now and can assure you there is no marraige at all and they are both very good Doctors and come very highly recommended
I don't understand why it matters?

Reactions: 33
Can I just ask, and don’t shoot me down here, why is it classed as “gossip” if someone is gay? I just find it weird that it’s a talking point when it really shouldn’t be nowadays.
It's a sin against god, so it should be counted as gossip as these people will be consumed with hellfire. Also, anyone who eats owls, camels, bats, letting your hair be unkempt, Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy, Reaping to the very edges of a field, Mixing fabrics in clothing, and Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) - which are other offences in the bible.

TBH, I couldn't care who does what to whom, as long as it is legal and is consensual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
And their two sons and one daughter?
They married in 1986.

Just looked at the invites. Includes one of my former bosses! Wonder is he a doctor to the royals now?!

Reactions: 6
The only time I would even consider someone being gay a gossip is if they’re in a lavender relationship. Other than that I don’t really care.

Reactions: 16
This made me laugh:

Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when someone on here said 1D and Little Mjx were suing Syco/Simon Cowell? Well, it seems like they aren’t but Jedward are certainly spilling the tea!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And their two sons and one daughter?
They married in 1986.

Just looked at the invites. Includes one of my former bosses! Wonder is he a doctor to the royals now?!
Guess the intentions were misinterpreted regarding the issue of them being gay, I thought this was a thread about celebrity gossip I was really just highlighting a man pretending to be married. I guess I will keep anything to myself in the future and understand why some people dont bother saying anything on so called threads.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why would she be a Ms and use the surname Dexter...seems odd for a couple who've been married 40 years.

Reactions: 2
It's a sin against god, so it should be counted as gossip as these people will be consumed with hellfire. Also, anyone who eats owls, camels, bats, letting your hair be unkempt, Going to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy, Reaping to the very edges of a field, Mixing fabrics in clothing, and Selling an Israelite as a slave (foreigners are fine) - which are other offences in the bible.

TBH, I couldn't care who does what to whom, as long as it is legal and is consensual.
I agree with the consensual bit. Legal I would be iffy about as homosexuality is still illegal in many countries, and even in the more progressive ones up till the last century.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago when someone on here said 1D and Little Mjx were suing Syco/Simon Cowell? Well, it seems like they aren’t but Jedward are certainly spilling the tea!!
Rebecca Ferguson has been pretty outspoken too. Can't believe I would see the day when I'm rooting for Jedward!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Any interesting celeb gossip that doesn’t include boring gay or not political people😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

My Grandma ended up leaving the Church of England and becoming a Unitarian because a woman wouldn't let her go into the church after she had miscarried saying "She hadn't been churched" this was in the 1930s in NW England

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Why would she be a Ms and use the surname Dexter...seems odd for a couple who've been married 40 years.
Does that really surprise you? Plenty of married women of all backgrounds choose not to take on their husbands name. I’m very proud of my Ms status.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guess the intentions were misinterpreted regarding the issue of them being gay, I thought this was a thread about celebrity gossip I was really just highlighting a man pretending to be married. I guess I will keep anything to myself in the future and understand why some people dont bother saying anything on so called threads.
I think it is easy enough to check to see if he is married!! I think you can check the records to see if they did marry that year!! This is the reason why I don’t understand why they would say they were married when are not!! He also such a high profile figure!! You have to be careful!!

Reactions: 2
My Grandma ended up leaving the Church of England and becoming a Unitarian because a woman wouldn't let her go into the church after she had miscarried saying "She hadn't been churched" this was in the 1930s in NW England
That was still happening in the 70s in Ireland...😬😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm a Ms (well I generally don't use a prefix, but if I have to select from one, it's Ms) and never changed my name. Nothing to do with my job or anything else. When I met my now husband, I already had a name. No need to change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.