Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not necessarily, there is an article about this on the BBC, really shocking how exploitive it is
It's gone on for years.

Songwriters have been well and truly shafted by streaming. Major labels are earning millions per day from streaming. Usually about 85/90% of streaming royalties go to the owner of the sound recording - the label, usually. That leaves even sometimes as little as 5% to be divided up between the songwriters and their publishers.

Reactions: 6
Songwriting credits are largely fictional, and always have been. I think there does need to be a crackdown on it. The film industry seems to do it okay.

Reactions: 3
That's what I noticed too. Just didn't seem his full self, but, couldn't put my finger on it. (Glad someone else had noticed!)

I didn't mind Sally either, she seems like a lovely person, just was a bit unconfident in the role of host, but should get more comfortable with it. She seemed more nervous than the contestants!
Something with his voice has changed and his delivery. I don’t think he’s well 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Songwriting credits are largely fictional, and always have been. I think there does need to be a crackdown on it. The film industry seems to do it okay.
There won't be a crackdown on it. The only writers who can afford to highlight these issues are the ones doing extremely well. Everyone else would practically kill to get a cut on an Adele album.

Reactions: 1

Interesting that Brooklyn Beckham sliding in her DMs was recent. The lad is going to regret his loved up social media posts and tattoos. Probably more so than Travis Scott will regret want to rim her.
Thank God he has his photography to fall back onto😒
Anyone see his and the rest of the over exposed Beckhams? They have more writing on them in their bare- chested tattoo photo, than probably the whole mob of em have ever read, put together.
What a role model Pa Beckham is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank God he has his photography to fall back onto😒
Anyone see his and the rest of the over exposed Beckhams? They have more writing on them in their bare- chested tattoo photo, than probably the whole mob of em have ever read, put together.
What a role model Pa Beckham is!
They look like a bunch of pikeys from Snatch. It's shocking they can afford the best, and their tattoos all look tit and cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He only went back for a short time - said on his twitter he had enjoyed his short time back in the police and wished he could have stayed longer. He now doing Crimewatch again on BBC1 in the mornings.
I have met him a few years ago in a very embarrassing situation (long story) and he was the nicest bloke. Knew I had a massive crush on him & went out of his way to come and speak to me & ask me all about myself.

I’ve sort of been on the fringes of Alex Reid’s friendships as he’s been trying to get into (rubbish) independent films which some friends make.
He seems a bit of a fanaticist and very easily led. I think he’s been ripped off a few times, although he’s certainly a bit of a div himself.
Remember when he was in CBB and one of the Baldwin brothers was telling him he could be the next bond and he truly believed it 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have met him a few years ago in a very embarrassing situation (long story) and he was the nicest bloke. Knew I had a massive crush on him & went out of his way to come and speak to me & ask me all about myself.

Remember when he was in CBB and one of the Baldwin brothers was telling him he could be the next bond and he truly believed it 🤣🤣🤣
Please elaborate on the long story 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hate anti vaxxers so much. It irritates me to think that these wealthy people can read one article regarding vaccines and how they can cause autism yet autism is already decided when in utero.

They use the argument “oh well, my child would only be sick for a few weeks” NO! The reason why there is vaccines for these viruses is because they’re deadly! Measles wipe out your immune memory. That cold you had when you were 5? Gone! Immunity from chicken pox you got at 7? GONE! You are as vulnerable as a cancer patient after having measles.

These people don’t care because they have the money and the resources that if their child does fall unwell from these diseases they have the best doctors to make sure their child will survive. They don’t care if their virus riddled child passes on their disease to a compromised person as it’s not their problem! Their precious child will be okay with the power of a vegan diet, crystals, essential oils and their chakras!

Impoverished people in third world countries will walk miles just to ensure their child can get a vaccine and for their body not to be left destroyed by the virus or worse dead from an easily preventable disease.

Also if they ever took into account the first person who talked about how vaccines have autism! He wasn’t against vaccines until later on! His snake oil business was that he promoting HIS OWN VACCINES! And saying that the other vaccines that other pharmaceutical companies were selling caused autism and that his vaccines were much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
They look like a bunch of pikeys from Snatch. It's shocking they can afford the best, and their tattoos all look tit and cheap!
I think tattoos are great, but I sometimes look at David Beckham and think when he gets older, if the tattoos start to fade and take on a greenish/blueish tinge as they sometimes can, he’s going to look like a piece of Stilton cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think tattoos are great, but I sometimes look at David Beckham and think when he gets older, if the tattoos start to fade and take on a greenish/blueish tinge as they sometimes can, he’s going to look like a piece of Stilton cheese.
Will probably smell like one too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but Tattoo's just make people look grubby to me, like they need a good wash 😖🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry, but Tattoo's just make people look grubby to me, like they need a good wash 😖🙄
They always say THEY WILL NEVER REGRET THEM! Yet pretty much me and all of mates who got them whilst young regret them. I would get laser but it’s not that much of a hindrance to go through it.

Also anyone with a face tattoo amplifies their scumbag level by 1000x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.