Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen McCrory has died of cancer. Only 52, quite shocked by that, I don't think anyone was aware she was ill.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
That news about Helen McRory has properly shocked me - very sad news.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I always thought she was wonderful. Her poor children. 52 is no age at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my. I thought for a while that she was looking so slight & frail.
Yet she still had marvellous presence.
Very sad news.

• Heart
  • Sad
Awful news. Absolutely gutting. So young too.

People were questioning/taking the piss out of her voice when she was on GMB last month.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I only know her from watching a few Peaky Blinders and she was wonderful. What sad news.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel quite shaken by that, her poor poor children. Helen was a fantastic actress, saw her most recently in Roadkill. I wonder if that's why the next series of Peaky Blinders will be the last, couldn't do it without her I think.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Helen McCrory has died of cancer. Only 52, quite shocked by that, I don't think anyone was aware she was ill.

Oh my God! What a shock! Her kids with Damian Lewis are only young too I think. Awful.RIP 😥
Edit: I just read his Instagram post. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Ah God. RIP! I have only started peaky blinders a week or two ago and she was one of the best characters, she irked me at first but she developed and truly showed how much of a great actor she is and could really play a character you adore and hate. Rest well Helen you were terrific in life and your job xx

• Heart
  • Sad
So sad . My thoughts for her family .Really weird in hindsight to see the comments and questions regarding her last TV appearance on GMB. Even Kate Garaway questioned her softer /different voice . Look how Damien looks at her whilst she talks , absolute ❤ there . In this month alone it’s shaping up to be like 2016 where so many celebrities passed away . So tragic .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So sad . My thoughts for her family .Really weird in hindsight to see the comments and questions regarding her last TV appearance on GMB. Even Kate Garaway questioned her softer /different voice . Look how Damien looks at her whilst she talks , absolute ❤ there . In this month alone it’s shaping up to be like 2016 where so many celebrities passed away . So tragic .
I wonder if its reflected generally due to Covid and the concentration on dealing with it ( understandably) that treatments for other things like cancer have been put on the back burner?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It says in the Mail article it wasn’t made public she was ill. So tragic, that’s shocked me. RIP Helen 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

Oh my God.I'm genuinely shocked.Brilliant actress,what an awful loss for her Husband and children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.