Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s weird that anyone’s daughter is called Alabama, to be fair..
Could be worse. Nick Cannon named his daughter Powerful Queen. Now, looking at it through a lens of empowerment, you can *almost* make an argument that its not a ridiculous name. If your surname is anything other than Cannon.

Does also remind me that there was a businessman in 18th and early 19th Century America named Preserved Fish. His business sold whale oil.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Could be worse. Nick Cannon named his daughter Powerful Queen. Now, looking at it through a lens of empowerment, you can *almost* make an argument that its not a ridiculous name. If your surname is anything other than Cannon.

Does also remind me that there was a businessman in 18th and early 19th Century America named Preserved Fish. His business sold whale oil.
I suggest a book called ‘Potty, Fartwell and Knob’. Old census records - quite incredible. Lady Jane Cockburger a particular favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So today I came across a post from 2011 on another forum that said:

“the dr.dre orgy parties are infamous. People who've attended: Jamie Foxx, LL Cool J, Tom Cruise & his wife (can't think of her name), Common...just to name a few.”

And who remembers these posts from Secret Celeb Goss Thread #20 in 2020 by @Vanillaco and TheJoanCollinsFanClub?

He [Jamie] was meant to have been in a secret relationship with Katie Holmes for years but couldn't say anything because of Katies 'escape contract' with the Scientologists. I dont know any unsavoury gossip about him though.
I remember hearing about Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes as well. I’m sure they had been together for some time, and were on the verge of marriage at one point.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Back in the 90s (when I was already too old) I used to ‘follow’ take that, boy zone a bit and then Westlife, they were called IOU first and then Westside. I can confirm Mark Owen was always a sweetheart, Robbie was pretty much always rude and obnoxious. Gary used to have girls sent up from the street to his hotel room. Westlife (4 of them)were actually really genuine nice lads, especially Kian. Brian was a twit, rude from the word go when they were literally nothing. I also met many other bands from that era and lots of footballers from the 90s too. Ah the lost days!
Aww I love to hear that about Westlife. I followed them around the country on their tours in my younger days ( clearly when I still lived with mum & had no boyfriend ha!) but never was lucky enough to meet them x

Reactions: 2
I'd say the money, but weren't they together before he made it big in football?

I suppose the money helps keep them together, even if she would get a healthy packet in a divorce. It's sad really she lets him get away with all he has done.
I went to the same school as Colleen. Just when Wayne was getting famous, he was waiting for her outside, all the girls started running and he thought it was for him, looked absolutely made up. But they all were just running for the bus hahahaha I also went to the same primary school as Wayne and his brothers, his youngest brother was a nice kid, Wayne was alright too, very quiet. But their middle brother Grahame was a bleeping horror, my Nan caught him once throwing stones at our car, she screamed at him and told him she’d be telling his mother, and he tit himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I remember that well. It was absolutely horrific they way they were talking about a woman. Just vile. I did start to really wonder about Jamie Redknapp after that. Previously, all the stories about him were about what a nice guy he was.
I saw that Redknapp didn’t look that comfortable. It was the presenter who was vile wasn’t it. Although a shame nobody shut him up.

[

Are you a banned substance?

Zoe Alexander. I should have put her name in my post. Re pink impersonator/singer.
[/QUOTE]

MissDemeanour!
You’re back .
I asked after you from he others.
How are you. You’ve been gone ages.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks to this thread, I've had my first sex dream featuring Boris. I'm traumatised and I think it's only fair you Tattlers pay for my therapy 😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Thanks to this thread, I've had my first sex dream featuring Boris. I'm traumatised and I think it's only fair you Tattlers pay for my therapy 😖😖😖
Can you solve the mystery of why women shag him ( thankfully without having to actually dtd) ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I still find Gwyneth's daughter name "Apple" weird to this date

Reactions: 14
Yeah that's fair I think especially on the underground where he might not be comfortable.

I don't know what it is about him I dislike :LOL:
I get bad temper vibes from Bradley

I'm as perplexed as anyone about BoJo but when Jennifer Arcuri went on this morning I thought her personality was magnetic and so charismatic! I was only watching it in the background but I ended up rewinding it to see what she had to say.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve read before, not sure how true that Apple has a different given name at home.

She must be almost an adult by now, I think she was born around the time of my first in 2004.

Reactions: 1
I’ve read before, not sure how true that Apple has a different given name at home.

She must be almost an adult by now, I think she was born around the time of my first in 2004.
IIRC she uses her middle name (which is something like Stephanie, but I dont think its exactly that) for most purposes.

Reactions: 2
Can you solve the mystery of why women shag him ( thankfully without having to actually dtd) ?
I think it's his wealth and power that's attractive, not his physique and personality.

I might start on the gin before lunch today, I keep getting flashbacks. I've obviously got PTDD. Post traumatic dream disorder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's his wealth and power that's attractive, not his physique and personality.

I might start on the gin before lunch today, I keep getting flashbacks. I've obviously got PTDD. Post traumatic dream disorder 😂
I think you deserve a few gins to try and block your horrendous nightmare.
Enjoy 🍸🍹

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.