Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too much,........🤮
Funny how a picture of a woman in her underwear always 'sends social media fans into a frenzy' . Why are they in a frenzy? Have they never seen a woman before? Never seen an M&S ad? Never been to a beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I reckon he said that because Schofield was so desperate for the I’m a celeb job that Holly did, - you can’t blame him really. (Dec, not Philip)
He’s such a. Jealous misfit, he was very cool to H when she returned! Lizardy old hypocrite, he produced a hetero family for professional advancement!

I wrote in one of these threads when I first joined that Pip, (not a term of endearment, he gives me it) was after a knighthood. Ridiculous as this seems, I know his type, and have seen how superannuated zrseholes get to a certain age, having made enough, want to leave a legacy. Thus the rudeness to Lady Colin Campbell, etc. Called her a gossip, when isn’t his career based on trifles and deception? How deluded must he be?

Anyway, I saw somewhere recently he is angling for a “K” . Honestly, you’d need a heart of stone not to laugh.
as Oscar said..

Apologies re typos in Pip rant, it wouldn’t let me .

Is there any sleb with a child that is doing an honest days work?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Funny how a picture of a woman in her underwear always 'sends social media fans into a frenzy' . Why are they in a frenzy? Have they never seen a woman before? Never seen an M&S ad? Never been to a beach?
I wouldn't say I was in a frenzy, I just don't want to know I suppose.

Reactions: 8
well its coming ever closer to expiration on the Schofield injunction

end of March I think somebody said

will be interesting if somebody from ITV who hates Phil

goes to for example the American showbiz trade paper Verity

so that the UK press can no longer ignore it

• Wow
Reactions: 20
well its coming ever closer to expiration on the Schofield injunction

end of March I think somebody said

will be interesting if somebody from ITV who hates Phil

goes to for example the American showbiz trade paper Verity

so that the UK press can no longer ignore it
Whether there is an injunction or something else in place to prevent it from being published let’s hope it ends in March

Reactions: 10
I don't know if this has already been mentioned in a previous thread. But does anyone have any tea on Kym Marsh? I liked her character in Corrie but I've heard she's not a nice person? What really happened between her and Jamie Lomas? And now she has nothing to do with his sister Charley Webb either.
Years ago she “allegedly” slept with a footballer who’s known for cheating I believe she supports the team he played for. Don’t name his because there’s an apparent injunction in place.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The first pic of honey in that article she actually looks ok, but the others are not so nice, mainly because the underwear she has actually wearing is ill fitting to her shape.

Of course larger women can look good in their undercrackers but they need to ensure it fits properly as do skinnier models. Otherwise it just looks awful.

Reactions: 16
Sadly there isnt anything to publish without MM consent, and he’s been paid off it with an nda to boot, so I don’t think it will be reported.
I don’t understand why more isn’t made in the press of him snapchatting young boys at weird hours of the night though.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Years ago she “allegedly” slept with a footballer who’s known for cheating I believe she supports the team he played for. Don’t name his because there’s an apparent injunction in place.
A footballer known for cheating? Could ou narrow it down a bit? That’s like saying a model who doesn't eat much.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Sadly there isnt anything to publish without MM consent, and he’s been paid off it with an nda to boot, so I don’t think it will be reported.
I don’t understand why more isn’t made in the press of him snapchatting young boys at weird hours of the night though.
Yes!! Can it be reported outside the UK - Ireland and I think Scotland as there are different laws

Reactions: 4
His wife is currently in a legal battle with another wag
Really!! Vardy!! The missues will have him neutered when she finds out!! It’s not Rooney I don’t she is the type to find him attractive, I doubt she needs the money, if she did maybe!! Lol 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Really!! Vardy!! The missues will have him neutered when she finds out!! It’s not Rooney I don’t she is the type to find him attractive, I doubt she needs the money, if she did maybe!! Lol 😆
Nooooooo flip the names. Rebekah wouldn’t tolerate that.

Reactions: 2
hmmmmm interesting... and isnt she a well known Manc Fan. Therefore i would use my excellent holmes style deduction thingy at it being Rooney! yuk!!! hahaha

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.