Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so sad, I’m sorry you suffered this.
I’m so sorry for your loss 💙
Thank you both. I’m probably just over reacting or being a bit sensitive and I’m sorry for just letting it all spill out. This week has been tough with it being the first anniversary of lockdown and all that entails. I just feel very jealous but I do honestly wish Derek and Kate the best. I hope he can come out of this with some sense of normalcy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
F**k sake 😂

Wasn’t there a situation that happened in Australia? Zara got mad at him, I think they said it was because of his drinking but who knows. I guess that he must have a lovely personality and is is very respectful to Zara because he’s not much to look at.

Imagine if you get the ones that cause hissy fits coming to Tattle and thinking they can do the same? 😂😂

I just don’t understand the treatment Derek has been given. He was in a ventilator for god knows how many months yet I know families who have been told their loved ones will be removed after a month. My own father died from Covid and they didn’t do anything to help him like the doctors are doing for Derek - no ventilation, no medication. After 3 weeks we were told ‘that’s it’ and they removed all treatment and left him to die. So I feel really frustrated when I see Kate Garraway’s face everywhere going on about her family’s Covid struggle because to me and quite a few people I know, Derek has been given better treatment and I personally can’t be dealing with Kate and her benefitting from her husband’s illness. She’s brought a book out and now a documentary and it all feels really intrusive and to me I guess a slap in the face. Why wasn’t my father given the same chances? I really miss him.
I'm so sorry for your loss, that sounds like such an awful thing to go through. Hope you are doing ok X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you both. I’m probably just over reacting or being a bit sensitive and I’m sorry for just letting it all spill out. This week has been tough with it being the first anniversary of lockdown and all that entails. I just feel very jealous but I do honestly wish Derek and Kate the best. I hope he can come out of this with some sense of normalcy.
I don't think you're being too sensitive, for the record. Your feelings are justified and it's still quite recent. I'm so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Stephen Mulhern went to a religious school as a kid so he might well be deeply closeted,
I’m sure I’ve read somewhere probably on a gossip site that when he did tours at Butlins doing magic shows with was it Raymondo that he used to sleep with all the redcoats - the ladies

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Never liked Laura Whitmore,I'm Irish and even if accent annoys me.When she started out on MTV I wanted to punch her in the face,very disingenuous.
I am also Irish and I’m actually relieved that I’m not the only person thinks she’s a horrible person, I can’t stand her smug face

Exactly !!!
Oh really, I didn’t know, is she horrible, don’t know much about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Stephen Mulhern is definitely not gay. Brian McFadden is an absolute bell end though and so is Keith Duffy, the boyzlife tour they did together was a total joke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a search and couldn't find much, but Stephen Mulhern, is he gay? Not that it matters, just I always think he is, but never seen anything that confirms this. It's like he doesn't exist apart from when he appears on SNT and all the other shows seem like spin offs that A&D couldn't be bothered to do. IMO obviously :)
He’s bi, source: a friend that slept with him (female).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It felt like the restrictiveness of the showbiz section led to a downturn in traffic too, so it probably was no longer worth the hassle.
I tried to comment on their years ago and I couldn't register, I then received a snarky email from the mods accusing me of being someone else, a postman or something, it was very cryptic but I think they thought I was a banned member returning under different credentials. It really put me off.
I was so pleased when I found this forum!

Wasn't he caught shagging someone early on in their marriage, or maybe they when they were engaged?
I'm not a mail fan but it's the first article I found. Definite 'what happens on tour stays on tour' vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Long Covid seems horrid, a co worker has it and has never even tested positive for the virus.

@thegirlscout I am so sorry for your loss.

I don’t think you are overreacting I do not think many received these extreme levels of treatment and care, especially those who were affected early on. I can’t help but feel he has because of who they are.

Re Zara T I think whatever he did was a drunken mistake which they got over, he seems like a bit of a prat but I do like her - oddly!

Pete Docherty looks exactly like all the people I knew back in the day when they stopped taking all the drugs! he’ll even out if he stays clean.
No time for his previous existence but fair play to him if he’s clean, can’t be an easy road, I bet love, cheese and bread helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I tried to comment on their years ago and I couldn't register, I then received a snarky email from the mods accusing me of being someone else, a postman or something, it was very cryptic but I think they thought I was a banned member returning under different credentials. It really put me off.
I was so pleased when I found this forum!

I'm not a mail fan but it's the first article I found. Definite 'what happens on tour stays on tour' vibes.

Have a look at the comments from the dm!! He is a gift which keeps on giving is our Mike

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Re Zara T I think whatever he did was a drunken mistake which they got over, he seems like a bit of a prat but I do like her - oddly!
3 months into a marriage is a bit soon for a drunken mistake! Unless he'd been doing it all through their courtship and just carried on. They do seem to have got over it now and I havent heard anything else. I quite like her too. Although Peter Phillips marriage break up came completely out of the blue so it could be that they just keep things private.

Reactions: 10
Tbh, if the fatter version is him today then i would hazzard a guess at him being clean, so good for him!
Yeah, that's not a man heavily addicted to narcotics. That's a middle-aged man who enjoys his food and like many of us, is showcasing the Lockdown Lardarse look this Spring. 🍰🎂🍪🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, that's not a man heavily addicted to narcotics. That's a middle-aged man who enjoys his food and like many of us, is showcasing the Lockdown Lardarse look this Spring. 🍰🎂🍪🍫
Yeah I was 3 stone lighter in my 20's. He's older than me, and when he looked like that before picture, I had a tiny, curvy figure that I didn't appreciate

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope if he is clean that he stays clean. He’s got family and children that most likely care for him and want him in their lives. I know the comments on the DM were poking fun at his obesity but hopefully when lockdown lifts he can start getting active. Like you say I think most people haven’t hit their fitness goals this past year.

Question: how come the DS forums are closing down, rumoured because they are having trouble moderating the gossip parts but Tattle stays up? Is it because DS is owned by Hearst?

I hope if he is clean that he stays clean. He’s got family and children that most likely care for him and want him in their lives. I know the comments on the DM were poking fun at his obesity but hopefully when lockdown lifts he can start getting active. Like you say I think most people haven’t hit their fitness goals this past year.

Question: how come the DS forums are closing down, rumoured because they are having trouble moderating the gossip parts but Tattle stays up? Is it because DS is owned by Hearst?
Tatttle is based in the USA where libel laws and also sub-judice laws are different.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

The cream always floats to the top 😇

Reactions: 5
Yeah there is nothing about his private life online except he went out with Honey from Eastenders for a while

Mulhern is one I actually do like

he,s at his best in front of a live studio audience

is great with the average man or woman on the street

he really does excell depending on the format given to him

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.