Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢 didn't think she'd go there, yuck.
Tbh i dont see how ANYONE could go there!!! and i say that not as a Liverpool fan/ex season ticket holder with a hatred for both Utd and Everton (mainly Utd), but as someone the same age as Rooney and Colleen. hahaha

Reactions: 7
Christ!! He is the bottom of the barrel you’d want to be absolutely hammered to touch him with a barge pole!! Never mind what you might catch off him!! Urgh!!
Certain people know how desperate she is for fame and relevance, biggest clingy hanger on about. As I said it “allegedly” happened over 10 years ago, as for Rebekah she doesn’t strike me as someone who would put up with a cheating man.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s what my dear old Dad would have termed a bit “collar and cuff” ( rhyming slang not pube related.)

I rather like this about him. All the others it’s “my dry scalp hell” in tawdry tabloids or “tragic past” they’re willing to talk about when they’ve written an autobiography.
Cry laughing at “my dry scalp hell” 😂😂

Honey’s back finish yer cornflakes first.
Honey, in the name of all that’s holy, put some bleeping clothes on,there’s a love 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn't say I was in a frenzy, I just don't want to know I suppose.
Sorry I didnt mean you. It's the headline the Sun/Star/Mail always use when they lift pictures of women off their Instagram account doing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh, if the fatter version is him today then i would hazzard a guess at him being clean, so good for him!
I agree!!! Bloody good for him. Hed get slated if he was still on drugs...cant do right for doing wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kym M came across as a piece of work on Twitter during last years Masked Singer bleating in to the void that she was sick and tired of people asking if she was on it. Kym, love, nobody gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Kym M came across as a piece of work on Twitter during last years Masked Singer bleating in to the void that she was sick and tired of people asking if she was on it. Kym, love, nobody gives a tit.
She was desperate to be a judge on the show that’s why she’s always fumin she’s never been asked to be a judge on talent shows. She would of sold her soul to be an ex factor judge.

Reactions: 14
If the 'visits' to Marina are true, Marina is the one who needs her head tested.
Marina is not as pure as the driven snow either!! She was caught having hanky panky in public with a colleague!! Wink wink !! She marina could be playing a game if not why let him darken her door!!

Reactions: 9
Bet shes just miffed that she’s not been asked yet. In fairness she does have a good voice and is a fairly decent actress. Jus a shame she’s a foul person. People kept asking Sheridan Smith if she was on it, I didn’t see her throw her toys out of the pram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm not a mail fan but it's the first article I found. Definite 'what happens on tour stays on tour' vibes.

We were on holiday there at the same time. England were playing Argentina in Queenstown and met Tindall briefly the day after the story broke. My dad is a massive rugby fan. The team management were clearly in damage control and the media were going nuts but eventually he came outside the training ground for fan photos. I have one of him with my kid. Tindall is the ugliest man! What Zara sees in him is very unclear to me. He looks like a thug and a sleeze.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
If the 'visits' to Marina are true, Marina is the one who needs her head tested.
Agree with that. Why on earth would you take him back? What's happened? Lost her appeal now she has baby sick on her? These blokes are all the same!
And of course Carrie isn't a girls girl. She slept with someone elses husband!

Reactions: 10
Agree with that. Why on earth would you take him back? What's happened? Lost her appeal now she has baby sick on her? These blokes are all the same!
And of course Carrie isn't a girls girl. She slept with someone elses husband!
To be fair, so did Marina when Johnson was married to someone else.

Reactions: 16
We were on holiday there at the same time. England were playing Argentina in Queenstown and met Tindall briefly the day after the story broke. My dad is a massive rugby fan. The team management were clearly in damage control and the media were going nuts but eventually he came outside the training ground for fan photos. I have one of him with my kid. Tindall is the ugliest man! What Zara sees in him is very unclear to me. He looks like a thug and a sleeze.
She must like men who are polar opposites of the ones she grew up with. As the Queen's grand daughter she could have had any Duke or Earl in the country but she chose him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.