Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I've said before, I remember the "which celebs are secretly gay?" threads on DS before they got closed. They were kind of hilarious.

I suspect that DS got fed up of trying to moderate the showbiz pages and avoiding libel cases.
They had numerous ones about Philip Scofield. I'm gay and I loved it but then I am a nosey witch haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Extras makes me think it’s someone where people come into the studio during the show. This Morning literally has no one in the studio atm other than the bare minimum.
I am wordering if it’s Ant or Dec.

if it is a soap then Danny Dyer is the only one really seen as a hotshot who is not an elderly veteran.

Reactions: 6
Extras makes me think it’s someone where people come into the studio during the show. This Morning literally has no one in the studio atm other than the bare minimum.
I am wordering if it’s Ant or Dec.

if it is a soap then Danny Dyer is the only one really seen as a hotshot who is not an elderly veteran.
That’s who my money is on. Hence my ‘The Wall’ comment.

Reactions: 5
Just seen this on Facebook 😳😳

View attachment 498693
Bit of a surprise, we all thought it would be heroin that finished him off, it now looks like it will be Greggs.

That is the first name which came to mind ... lol I wouldn't call him a hotshot though.. lol
Do they word it with clues? Like with Blind Gossip?

Wasn't he caught shagging someone early on in their marriage, or maybe they when they were engaged?
He was caught on camera in a pub abroad, I think, sucking the face off a blonde that wasn’t Zara.

As long as she's better at it than Brooklyn Beckham 🤪

I could never guess them either but they did fascinate me.
I do hope Anais bought all the expensive books on photography from the Boy Beckham. It would be a shame to waste them, and they are in pristine (un-opened) condition.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen the thing about George Ormand who worked for Newcastle United. It's on football s dirty secrets . I wonder if there's anything with the Keegan thing I put up before.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jamie’s new girlfriend is the spit of Louise. She looks like a younger version of her.

Reactions: 15
Intriguing. Comment on the Daily Fail about Jamie Redknapp
I am surprised!! Is there no smoke without fire here?? Or is there just smoke? I heard he was playing about but is there more to the story??

Bit of a surprise, we all thought it would be heroin that finished him off, it now looks like it will be Greggs.

Do they word it with clues? Like with Blind Gossip?

well I don’t think it’s scofield I certainly wouldn’t class him as a hotshot!! 😂

Reactions: 2
Redknapp’s new girlfriend, who she? Googled and got Frida Somebody, Julia Someone and Lizzie A.N.Other?
I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 1
Just had a search and couldn't find much, but Stephen Mulhern, is he gay? Not that it matters, just I always think he is, but never seen anything that confirms this. It's like he doesn't exist apart from when he appears on SNT and all the other shows seem like spin offs that A&D couldn't be bothered to do. IMO obviously :)

Reactions: 12
Ah I’ve always wondered that too...I don’t know if I’m right here but I’m sure someone once mentioned to me he actually had a wife? I’m probably wrong 😑.

Reactions: 3
Just had a search and couldn't find much, but Stephen Mulhern, is he gay? Not that it matters, just I always think he is, but never seen anything that confirms this. It's like he doesn't exist apart from when he appears on SNT and all the other shows seem like spin offs that A&D couldn't be bothered to do. IMO obviously :)
Don't know if he is gay but you are right about the shows

F**k sake 😂

Let’s say Mike I heard has a roming eye!! Also someone else here said it as well!!
Wasn’t there a situation that happened in Australia? Zara got mad at him, I think they said it was because of his drinking but who knows. I guess that he must have a lovely personality and is is very respectful to Zara because he’s not much to look at.

I think most of them were are already here. The decent ones anyway.
Imagine if you get the ones that cause hissy fits coming to Tattle and thinking they can do the same? 😂😂

I'm under the impression Derek is in the state he's in because of the treatment they gave him. Being in intensive care and put on a ventilator is a very invasive process and the intervention itself is what gives the poor outcome.

Ibwas under the impression that he was treated this way because it was the early days of the pandemic and we knew little of covid at the time. If he was hospitalised now he wouldn't be given the same treatment.

I might be wrong of course but I don't believe he's suffering from long covid, so this documentary can't be to raise awareness.
I just don’t understand the treatment Derek has been given. He was in a ventilator for god knows how many months yet I know families who have been told their loved ones will be removed after a month. My own father died from Covid and they didn’t do anything to help him like the doctors are doing for Derek - no ventilation, no medication. After 3 weeks we were told ‘that’s it’ and they removed all treatment and left him to die. So I feel really frustrated when I see Kate Garraway’s face everywhere going on about her family’s Covid struggle because to me and quite a few people I know, Derek has been given better treatment and I personally can’t be dealing with Kate and her benefitting from her husband’s illness. She’s brought a book out and now a documentary and it all feels really intrusive and to me I guess a slap in the face. Why wasn’t my father given the same chances? I really miss him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
He used to be in a relationship with Emma Barton (Honey from Eastenders) but I think that was a few years ago. Catchphrase is a guilty pleasure of mine and I like him, I wonder if he’s maybe just really private

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don’t understand the treatment Derek has been given. He was in a ventilator for god knows how many months yet I know families who have been told their loved ones will be removed after a month. My own father died from Covid and they didn’t do anything to help him like the doctors are doing for Derek - no ventilation, no medication. After 3 weeks we were told ‘that’s it’ and they removed all treatment and left him to die. So I feel really frustrated when I see Kate Garraway’s face everywhere going on about her family’s Covid struggle because to me and quite a few people I know, Derek has been given better treatment and I personally can’t be dealing with Kate and her benefitting from her husband’s illness. She’s brought a book out and now a documentary and it all feels really intrusive and to me I guess a slap in the face. Why wasn’t my father given the same chances? I really miss him.
I’m so sorry for your loss 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.