Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zara Tindall had a baby boy,any tea on those two?Never really read anything bad about her or Mike who seem so down to earth it's almost too good to be true!Peter Philips also recently separated..I wouldnt mind a slice of that pie...
Get in the queue behind me for Peter Phillips!! I certainly would!

Reactions: 3
In his head, he clearly thinks he's still doing a mega breakfast eating challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In other news...anyone else see that Onais (or whatever her name is) Gallagher has done the photography for the latest Coca-Cola ad. Nepotism much????? She seemed fairly down to earth in an interview I heard of her. Shame she jumped on the bandwagon but I guess you have to take every opportunity that is handed to you
As long as she's better at it than Brooklyn Beckham 🤪

I'm so annoyed! I loved the secret celeb gossip thread ( although Id migrated to Tattle because I could never guess them)
I think they are getting rid of them because they cant afford the mods to police them, but I may be wrong.
I could never guess them either but they did fascinate me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Zara the one who was heavily pregnant at Harry's wedding and had a face of what the duck, please can my waters break when that American preacher went off on one during the service? If so, I love her just for her face then. 😂😂
I thought it was a bit rude açtuallyvat someones wedding. I know she was heavily pregnant though, so forgivable.

Reactions: 7
I think most of them were are already here. The decent ones anyway.
Like I've said before, I remember the "which celebs are secretly gay?" threads on DS before they got closed. They were kind of hilarious.

I suspect that DS got fed up of trying to moderate the showbiz pages and avoiding libel cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Like I've said before, I remember the "which celebs are secretly gay?" threads on DS before they got closed. They were kind of hilarious.

I suspect that DS got fed up of trying to moderate the showbiz pages and avoiding libel cases.
What is the difference between tattle and the other site?

Reactions: 1
Wasn't he caught shagging someone early on in their marriage, or maybe they when they were engaged?
It could have been early in there marriage not sure but there was a comment in the daily fail about him eyeing up a woman right in front of Zara I they were in a hotel I think it was 2012-13 !! It was from the woman herself, she couldn’t believe it as he was being so blanted in front of Zara!! Christ if her mother knew what was going on I think there would be war !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
More paranoid owners, really. But I think more likely its because it has a bigger audience so it's seen as higher risk by their ownership.
I always thought the difference (why we can name celebs etc) is that Tattle is based overseas where the rules are different?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.