Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well rid of the pretentious knob Brand but now with Bloom for a similar, yet different level of pretention. I will remind you of the shadow cast by Orlando as he steered his canoe naked and venture that Katy might have traded up. At least he's clean too.
Yes he does pack quite the load and again he is pretentious enough to flaunt it in public by going naked like look at me and my massive cock in all its splendour bulging with the weight of my importance but that could be due to his need to urinante in nature 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They can't get a woman on the moon 🌒 but they got one on AJ
What is it with dancers? I cant see anyone in the dance community batting an eyelid at a gay Male dancer. Neil Jones seems to be the go to ' I'm Argentinian/Russian/Ukranian and I'm about to be deported' provider of marriage certificates!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AJ has gone from being a well-respected dancer with a good career to some Z-list wannabe with his buffoon brother. They’re on the rent-a-sleb shows and are such try-hards. Bloody bore off. I’ve gone right off AJ since I’m A Celeb. I’m no huge fan of Shane Ritchie but that dark look that came over AJ’s face and his absolute vanity. Think he thought he was above Strictly and jumped ship too early. I don’t think the career he thinks he’s gonna get will pan out well for him. Ah well, he can always advertise hair products!

Reactions: 28
Another crap one..I've met Nicky Byrne through mutual friends at events and he is such a genuinely lovely guy. He smelled amazing !!! He's crazy about his wife, they have great banter together and just seem to have a laugh !

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Another crap one..I've met Nicky Byrne through mutual friends at events and he is such a genuinely lovely guy. He smelled amazing !!! He's crazy about his wife, they have great banter together and just seem to have a laugh !
TBF he is less annoying then others from that band stand up Brain McFathead we are talking about you. But there’s something about Nicky that reminds me of Ronan Keating. 🥊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can't stand Brian Mcfathead or ronan Keating. (I've never met them) Brian comes across like he thinks he's something special....and Ronan will always be a cheater who's wife's name is SHARON but calls herself Storm. Muppet.

Brian McFathead.....you grew up close to him too? :D
No thankfully...can you imagine how annoying he would be !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Agreed, hes lovely 💕

Reactions: 8
AJ has gone from being a well-respected dancer with a good career to some Z-list wannabe with his buffoon brother. They’re on the rent-a-sleb shows and are such try-hards. Bloody bore off. I’ve gone right off AJ since I’m A Celeb. I’m no huge fan of Shane Ritchie but that dark look that came over AJ’s face and his absolute vanity. Think he thought he was above Strictly and jumped ship too early. I don’t think the career he thinks he’s gonna get will pan out well for him. Ah well, he can always advertise hair products!
I only just realised there are two of them. I thought they were the same person.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s actually really sad if the A J person has thrown off his sequins to pursue the morally dubious and precarious world of sleb reality shows.
To be a prominent Dancer in a highly competitive field is an achievement, and is the stuff of real sel-esteem. How sad it is seen as a rung into the world of tucking into ugly animal genitalia and other humiliating if lucrative “work” Silly boy. Climb back into your Lycra trousers whilst you still can.

Reactions: 14
Can't stand Brian Mcfathead or ronan Keating. (I've never met them) Brian comes across like he thinks he's something special....and Ronan will always be a cheater who's wife's name is SHARON but calls herself Storm. Muppet.

No thankfully...can you imagine how annoying he would be !
omg I cannot stand Ronan Keating! Did not know that about Shazza 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I am a Northsider too that’s all I’ll say on the matter 🥸
:D
He was brian mcfathead long before westlife :)
He used to come back any slow drive around the area in sportscars waiting for someone to notice him, usually to the shouts of "Oh there's Brian Mcfathead" :D

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He used to come back any slow drive around the area in sportscars waiting for someone to notice him, usually to the shouts of "Oh there's Brian Mcfathead" :D
Mortified for him !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How did he ever get in a boy band ? He's not exactly good looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.