Secret Celeb Gossip #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To deflect from the language convo- here's a bit tattle.

My group of mates in the 00s used to say that Fearne Cotton was hell bent on getting herself a rockstar husband. She used to go out with the biggest pete doherty wannabe any of us ever met (and we lived and partied in camden) and was so meticulous about appearing to be the funky, cool, slightly laddish girl on the Soho club scene. Shouting about the bands she liked and the songs she loved, she liked every thing whoever she was talking to did. She was desperate to fit in with the "in" crowd- you know like the appletons, gallaghers, Doherty. Quite sensibly she never went as far as most ppl in that crowd, drugs and bravado wise. But it didn't really suit her. She is a lovely person but you could just see the anxiety of trying to appear a certain way eating her up in the 00s and it was so uncomfortable to be around. After a few years we all felt a bit terrible for gossiping about her and saying she was a rockstar desperado... But then she married Ronnie Wood's son 😆 so we were right- she was ALWAYS going to marry a rock"star"

I think she drove herself mentally into the ground trying to be something that she really wasn't. I'm glad she's found her Zen!
She also dated Ian Watkins :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She also dated Ian Watkins :sick:
Like I said- desperado 😭
I felt sorry for her in some ways. And we were quite mean about her really. She wanted to be the cool girl so badly. It's good to see her stepping away from that - much more true to herself now, I'd say! Not that I talk to her or anything but we all like an instagram snoop.

Reactions: 20
Fearne was always quite young looking (somewhat intentionally on her part, I think), and I do wonder if that's what Watkins saw in her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She likes to keep that quiet. Much like Denise Van Outen has airbrushed out that she went out with Gary Glitter when she was sixteen.
I'd keep it quite too tbh.

I had no idea about Denise Van Outen. That's actually pretty upsetting because I mean, she was 16... Hardly a properly consenting relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Any gossip on PInk. I believe she has quite a turbulent relationship with Carey Hart. I also was just reading that she called Pink due to her bits being pink.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was once directly behind Fearne Cotton at a christina aguilera concert. She had lots of weird hand written tattoos on the back of her neck and arms. I think one said mum and bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was once directly behind Fearne Cotton at a christina aguilera concert. She had lots of weird hand written tattoos on the back of her neck and arms. I think one said mum and bro.
Her tattoos are awful - I wonder if she's had them removed.

I really like Jane McDonald. My husband finds her irritating. I think she's a nice woman and would be a good mate. Even though she overdoes the Northern Lass persona.
I really like her too, I loved her series about cruise holidays. She's a really good presenter - really warm and likeable. She makes the viewer feel like she's your friend.

Any gossip on PInk. I believe she has quite a turbulent relationship with Carey Hart. I also was just reading that she called Pink due to her bits being pink.
I've been told they have quite a normal relationship in that when they hit a bump, they work on it rather than just divorcing at the first sign of trouble. They didn't "put up" with each other's tit either, which a lot of couples do. I met her at her concert in Wembley a few years ago and she is *breathtakingly* beautiful like, goddess territory but she's so rambunctious, in a great wah, that you come crashing back down to earth pretty quickly 😆

Reactions: 21
I like Fearne. I do wonder what’s gone on between her and Holly Willoughby though. Rumours that Fearne distanced herself due to Holly’s coke use?

Reactions: 19
I'd completely forgotten about Fearne Cotton, had to look up who she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Fearne. I do wonder what’s gone on between her and Holly Willoughby though. Rumours that Fearne distanced herself due to Holly’s coke use?
I always thought it was because they had different brands. Holly went very mumsy with This Morning and the M&S range. Whereas, Fearne always tried to remain edgy.

Reactions: 4
Nothing sinster or dramatic. Completely different lifestyles. Fearne has absolutely no interest in going to clubs in Soho and getting gakked. Some of Willoughby's mates have ties to my friends and we used to be serious partiers but we're not into drugs anymore because we're all in our late 30s and 40s and... Don't want to die. We also have our very own personalities and can have a great night out without partaking in nose powdering (meow) - I'd imagine it's more or less the same for Fearne. Like I mentioned, I think ramming herself into an image that wasn't real for her might have had an effect on her mental wellbeing and she's done with it. Whereas dear old Hol loves the party seen. She came to it late as well, I'll add. She wasn't mad for it in her 20s.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Nothing sinster or dramatic. Completely different lifestyles. Fearne has absolutely no interest in going to clubs in Soho and getting gakked. Some of Willoughby's mates have ties to my friends and we used to be serious partiers but we're not into drugs anymore because we're all in our late 30s and 40s and... Don't want to die. We also have our very own personalities and can have a great night out without partaking in nose powdering (meow) - I'd imagine it's more or less the same for Fearne. Like I mentioned, I think ramming herself into an image that wasn't real for her might have had an effect on her mental wellbeing and she's done with it. Whereas dear old Hol loves the party seen. She came to it late as well, I'll add. She wasn't mad for it in her 20s.
I wonder why she embraced it so late. I know her husband is a tv exec and they are notorious for the marching powder so maybe it's his influence?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.