Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Reactions: 1

L3moning

VIP Member
The fact fearne went out with he that shouldn’t be named (not mm friend) but denies she knew what he was like (yeah right).
Obviously there's a spectrum of knowing what was going on that goes something like:

Was aware of it and was actively involved --> was aware of it and didn't care / enabled it --> was mostly unaware but indirectly enabled it --> legitimately had no clue.

In this case I tend to lean towards somewhere between the third and fourth options, with a slim possibility of the second.

Like I said, at the time Fearne was really quite young looking, and kind of played that up, so you do have to entertain the possibility that she was (intentionally or not) enabling his fantasies.

lalalanded

VIP Member
I’m sure you’re being a big tongue in cheek but he’s been in NHS hospitals before. He took ill at Balmoral a few years ago and spent some time in Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, dream patient apparently
I wasn't actually. It must be serious if he's in an NHS hospital. Although I'm sure he will get a private room.

Booington

I've posted before about Kym, as we are from the same town. she is very close to her kids. I get shes not everyones cup of tea... yes shes been a rum bugger in her time... but shes worked hard to get were she is, her mum n dad are lovely as is her ex, Dave. All very supportive of each other. I haven't seen her in a long time but she was always very pleasant.
ive never minded her, I liked her in Corrie and she can sing.

Miss Apprehension

Chatty Member
Well since all his stuff was scripted you could still have it.
uh huh, but had innate timing which is a rare talent. Plenty of comedic actors are / were reading / remembering a script yet still carried off bravura performances. Dunno, sorry, don’t wanna derail into summat better suited to cookedandbombed.

Mission

On Loose Women I gather but I didn't watch it that Linda Robson told Sam Faiers that she had a lovely back, somethins on the lines of you look lovely from the back. Did anyone see this? Bit of a backhander????
Yes I saw this! Absolutely hilarious...got a shock when you turned round! Haha bit rude

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Hyacinth is with an Artist, her name escapes me 🤔 tall, thin, aristocratic looking...meh I can’t remember. Hyacinth is rather butch !
She was with Betty before.
Moria has been with Pat for years.
Dorian is considered to be gay, like Miriam Karlin was.
Would the artist be Maggie Hambling maybe?

BigMavis

VIP Member
No I didn’t take it that way just thought it might seem I also made a typo but I was just helping you all enunciate anything as if you were a rapper from Finglas. I’m Irish before anyone starts saying I’m slagging us off.
Where do I find this song? :ROFLMAO:

Eirawen

VIP Member
Seems crazy when you think what really goes on in Hollyweird? You get the impression anything goes, and the more free and easy you are, the more opportunities you get.

It's a really weird set of "morals" they're working with. Maybe it depends who you meet and who's running the show.

Edit: Though, thinking about it, Bond movies are more of an English concern and maybe have to maintain a different standard (I think?). It's not exactly Walt Disney. Maybe we're a more buttoned-up, judgemental lot? My naive assumption would be that the thespian world has seen it all and (probably) done it all.
It's a cage that fits over the penis to prevent the wearer from touching himself, becoming aroused or pleasuring himself at all. Usually there's a padlock and the key is given to an older man who controls when the wearer is "released". Sometimes they can be forced to wear it for weeks.

In Tom's case, the cage was made of steel but who knows about the keyholder? The pics were taken whilst he was still at uni.

He was also getting gigs on Question Time before he'd even graduated. All about who you know in politics.
Oh god not another Tom......which one is it this time?