Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
I'm so naive. How on earth has that been done?
I think the last part of the middle one is extremely good, you can tell they are not Tom cruise!! He looks about 10 years younger!! His face is not like toms in that Toms face is more chubby and it doesn’t show his age!!

I had lunch in the same restaurant as Linda Robson about 20 years ago. The restaurant was on Upper Street. She was having lunch with her family and they had a really long table across the restaurant. You could tell they were regulars.
I watched her interact with staff and people and she was very down to earth and normal.
That’s where I saw her! Do you still live locally?

BonBon27

VIP Member
You forgot Hanks. I also just remembered Hulce. Probably too old to feature in any tea related nonsense these days but.. off to google for vintage whispers. He was in Animal House so probably shenanigans aplenty if he hung out with Belushi.
Oh yea, Hanks! How could I forget him? There’s just too many Toms 🤣🤣

L3moning

VIP Member
Apparently Tiger Woods injuries includes comminuted fractures of his tibia and fibia - where the bone splinters into two or more pieces and he’s had a rod inserted in his tibia, with his foot and ankle stabilised with a combination of screws and pins. The muscles surrounding the bones were cut to relieve swelling.
Sounds like one hell of a long road to recovery!
Ouch. Doesn't sound quite as bad as, say, the NFL player Alex Smith (don't Google pictures of his leg post-surgery unless you have a very strong stomach), but still bad.

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
By way of throwing my own titfer into the ghoul-ring, I have a curious hunch that the ailing vocalist could actually be female. I can’t confirm whether any such Rumour Has that.
Its not her, she hosted SNL towards the end of last year. That’s not something someone so ill could do at the moment, they’d be shielding to start with. Sorry, I didn’t want to add to the speculation, like others have said it feels wrong.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
I used to like The Upper Hand. My grandma, who is a complete Hyacinth, would complain through the entire show because it had been adapted from an American programme, and they left all the Americanisms in there like 'locker room' instead of 'changing room'. I guess it showed the crappiness of the show that they couldn't even be bothered to do a quick check of the script.

I couldn't imagine that kind of show coming back. I think people are into darker, more surreal comedy nowadays.
Not sure about that.

lalalanded

VIP Member
He knows Evan Davis very well, if you know what I mean...
Yeah, I saw that thread on twitter where Evan was annhilated. So embarrassing!! But it actually highlights a really serious point and that is when the BBC insists on 'balance', they often bring in talking heads with no explanation of who they are or there background. Giving people like this a platform is just plain wrong.

Mine wasn’t a typo I wrote anything in the style he sang it, he elongated anything to emphasise to her how desperate he was. She didn’t have a bar of him after all his effort 🤣

Ye Mike Tyson is ringing a bell.
Ps. I wasn’t accusing you of getting plaintive love song wrong, more suggesting what would be more apposite.