Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I haven't a clue about his personal life, but it looks like his wife and girlfriend have a good relationship?

Reactions: 1

Mrs Stan

I think his golfing career will be finished (I know nothing about golf maybe it's already finished??) but I really do hope it was a genuine accident and he wasn't under the influence again. Pain medication addiction is just the worst.
From what I've read, cops on the scene said he "appeared lucid" but reported that he was travelling at 80mph+ in a 40 zone.

As for his career (quoted from the guardian):
In May 2017, Woods was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Florida after he was discovered passed out in his car. He later pleaded guilty to reckless driving over the incident, and said his condition was caused by prescribed medications.
Woods was also involved in another crash in 2009 near his home in Florida, which led to news that he had been unfaithful to his then wife, Elin Nordegren. The fallout led to Woods losing sponsors and he took an extended break from golf to address problems in his private life.
The 2017 arrest was seen by many as a turning point for Woods, whose career had slumped since the days when he was one of the most successful athletes on the planet. Less than two years later a rejuvenated Woods won the Masters, his first major championship since the 2008 US Open.

I've been told they have quite a normal relationship in that when they hit a bump, they work on it rather than just divorcing at the first sign of trouble. They didn't "put up" with each other's shit either, which a lot of couples do. I met her at her concert in Wembley a few years ago and she is *breathtakingly* beautiful like, goddess territory but she's so rambunctious, in a great wah, that you come crashing back down to earth pretty quickly 😆
Didn’t they get divorced and then got back together? I seem to remember something happened between them

re Angus Deyton

I have loved Have I Got News For You almost all of its 30 years on TV

much of that was down to the comic way he read the headlines

this and Spitting Image were far better ways of catching up with events for me as a kid

as someone else said

if his deeds came out in 2021 not 2002

the BBC would realise that being a wholesome host is not his style and he,d continue in that chair

a crying shame really

we need somebody like Angus to savage people like Trump
Well since all his stuff was scripted you could still have it.

For the love of god PLEASE LINK!!!
Who’s he when he’s at home? I darnt Google him.

Last edited:

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
ok, don’t hate but I really like the show!
I watched a bit of it today, I didn’t mind it but I found it all a bit disjointed, Tony Beke AKA Anton du Beke is a pleasant fellow but not presenter material and Russel Cain...I thought he was a guest but looks like he’s a regular (?) .

GordonD88

Chatty Member
Bradley Walsh tipped to leave The Chase the papers say

just because he's not doing The Chase Extra for the ITV Hub the tabs have made something from nothing

CC1953

To need large sums at the expense of her long term earning power, rep, etc, another think occurred to me-drugs. Her mum wouldn’t win any mum cups, however much she might have thought she kept it away from her kids, especially little girls know what parents are up to.

Hello CC1953.
Or can I call you CC?
Yes that's fine :cool:(y)

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Not being mean here but Linda Robson admitted she used to drink a bottle of wine every evening and had to have it delivered as she could not carry it home. I honestly don't thinks they laid into her and she would not have talked about it had she not wanted to. I remember her saying the best thing she could have done was go into The Jungle as she could not have a drink in there and she did not go back to that amount when she came out.
I think we must have watched a different segment because I certainly don't remember that - and this was long after her stint in I'm A Celebrity.

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I'm sure most of you have seen these TikTok videos by now, but wow, they seem so real! (Tom Cruise deep fake videos). I'm impressed. And they get the sinister/slightly manic/off vibe he has just right as well.

Edit: Hm, the second one with the golf club doesn't seem to have audio. Here it is:

Here's another:
That’s gonna give me nightmares 😱🤣

S4buk

VIP Member
Sorry I’m not really following the details of this as I don’t know who anyone is but you’re not telling me there’s ANOTHER Tom H bursting onto the scene?!? FFS, we already have Hardy, Holland, the other one we don’t speak of......what is going on???
Never heard of this Tom H either!? Anyone got any background on him...how is he famous?

Miss Apprehension

Chatty Member
Miaow..

It was the very first artist who sprang to mind, for some reason. I’m no admirer of their work, but I have a friend who trained with them and has nothing but good things to say about who they are personally, so I do hope we’re both mistaken here.
Likewise. It’s a head scratcher then.

It was the very first artist who sprang to mind, for some reason. I’m no admirer of their work, but I have a friend who trained with them and has nothing but good things to say about who they are personally, so I do hope we’re both mistaken here.
Likewise. It’s a head scratcher then.