Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S4buk

VIP Member
He's a young right winger, so he came about as a right wing young voice on Brexit issues and it's escalated from there. If you know who Ash Sarkar is, he's like the political opposite of her.
But what’s this about a chastity belt?

Reactions: 2

lalalanded

VIP Member
I also really like Kate. She doesn't do bullshit.

Its so refreshing to see young women from that time dressed in just jeans and trainers and an England t-shirt! Back when women could dress down and not cake themselves in make up.
I used to be really envious of her athletic figure too - she was so natural. Kinda disappointed she went down the implant route but to each their own.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The press know exactly what’s going on, hence the daily walking pics. I hope he isn’t ill, equally I hope there’s not some dreadful story about to break about him.
Literally every comment under this article is people saying how awful and ill he looks.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Absolutely. She’s massively taken advantage of.
What age is she though? I think she lies when she says she's 42.
She has a "wee want" which also includes an over inflated sense of self/importance which is probably what rubs folk up the wrong way. She paints now and sells her work through insta.

Isn't Linda Robson on the celebs on the farm? I think it was her that was hitching about how awful the farmer was to the cab driver......who was actually the farmer in disguise....

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Not being mean here but Linda Robson admitted she used to drink a bottle of wine every evening and had to have it delivered as she could not carry it home. I honestly don't thinks they laid into her and she would not have talked about it had she not wanted to. I remember her saying the best thing she could have done was go into The Jungle as she could not have a drink in there and she did not go back to that amount when she came out.
How come she couldn’t carry it home? I don’t get it?

• Haha

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
I like her even more now! The 50p rail in the charity shop is my favourite place to browse - I can't wait for lockdown to end so I can go shopping!
Ive seen Linda Robson in Upper Street shopping she was being pleasant to the staff.
Pauline used to live even closer to me but I’ve never seen her.

I’m glad my intuition was correct for Linda. She’s not stuck up.
When she and her ex mate did a programme once of challenges, it involved Fergie the non football one, and at the end of the night Linda said to her. “ you get off home, you’ve got kids to put to bed!” She wasn’t being sarcastic, bless her, just naive. The pointless Fergie looked at her with scornful incredulity, as if to say “why would I have anything to do with putting my children to bed?”

Glad to see MissDemeanour back. She was gone for ages, I did ask if anyone had seen her, but nobody answered me!
[/QUOTE]
Black Eyed Peas Fergie or the ginger one?

• Haha

JoyceHopper

Very! Oh yeah! I saw her walking around with her little girl. I also met Melissa Joan Hart who was lovely too. What an amazing day
We went purely for Hopper 😂 I’ve been to the Wrexham CC (now in Telford) a couple of times, that’s worth a trip always has good guests, got David Tennant and Matt Smith last time.

itsnotmyfaulthonest

I listen to Fearne’s Sounds of the 90s show on Radio 2 every week. She seems to be enjoying it and gives little glimpses into her life. Used to shop a lot at Wembley Market by all accounts, so not sure if she is really posh?

CentralLine

Yes I remember that! Can’t remember the name of the show, but the parents would go away and leave the kids at home to redecorate the house, there was one family where the kids changed the living room into a burger bar!😂

Linda had one of those lovely London Town houses as well!😂
[/QUOT
Yes I remember that! Can’t remember the name of the show, but the parents would go away and leave the kids at home to redecorate the house, there was one family where the kids changed the living room into a burger bar!😂

Linda had one of those lovely London Town houses as well!😂
my sister lived in Islington back in 94/95 and I was staying with her for a weekend and we were walking down one of the roads behind upper street and I happen to look into a window as we walked past the houses and Linda was sitting there in the living room staring out of the window. Lol

lalalanded

VIP Member
It's a cage that fits over the penis to prevent the wearer from touching himself, becoming aroused or pleasuring himself at all. Usually there's a padlock and the key is given to an older man who controls when the wearer is "released". Sometimes they can be forced to wear it for weeks.

In Tom's case, the cage was made of steel but who knows about the keyholder? The pics were taken whilst he was still at uni.

He was also getting gigs on Question Time before he'd even graduated. All about who you know in politics.
Gosh, I wonder if it was Evan??

Reactions: 1

Pixie06

VIP Member
Simon Cowell face, do you think he's had fillers removed, he seems to have a pouch on his cheek, and a tunnel from his nose to cheek.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
  • Sick