Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Just to add on the Dan Wootton accusations from Andrew Brady. Yesterday I noticed that one of Caroline Flack’s friends, the chef Gizzi Erskine made a rather cryptic comment at the end of an anniversary tribute post. “Power to her family and friends for this next bit”. I did wonder if something was about to come out. Is this it?
I read it more as power to them for the next few days as the anniversary of her death approaches. Could be wrong though 🤔

Reactions: 25

Its_Me

VIP Member
Ponce where I’m from means someone who takes from others “Carol next door is always in here poncing off me for fags” -just my ten pence worth 😅

misscl4

VIP Member
It’s really awful. Poor girl.
I think the worst part of the documentary for me was when she was pregnant with her second child, had her one year old on her lap and trying to escape hundreds of paps outside a cafe. And no one helped her.

• Sad

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
This is what happened to my mum. She didn’t have any symptoms other than the occasional hot flush, and never needed HRT. Everyone is different.
I wish my mum was the same, she’s been a fucking nightmare at times 😂 She’s become very paranoid and ultra sensitive thanks to the change. It’s shit being a woman sometimes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

petitspois

VIP Member
I don't there's anything iffy about Phillip's health. He's an ancient old man and is going to die soon surely. It would be no tragedy, he's had a long life. As soon as his family know I'm sure it would be announced. It wouldn't rock the nation.

FrostyChops

VIP Member
I always wondered what happened between Charlotte Church and Gavin Henson.She seemed infatuated, then it just ended really abruptly.
I can help you with that.

Me and the fiance (now husband) were doing our wedding invitations the weekend they announced the split. So l can only assume they were also doing them 😒

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I feel like they are playing down how unwell he is by constantly saying he’s in ‘good spirits’. What does that even mean? Laughing and joking with the nurses?

People of that age can and do deteriorate and die very quickly, it happened to my Grandad who was the same age as Philip is now. Right as rain and still walking to the shops and bookies unaided in the January. Died in March after a swift decline.It happened to Captain Tom as well (though I doubt the holiday in Barbados helped matters).

• Sad
Thank you to those ladies who have now informed me my boobs and bum will get even bigger with the rapidly approaching menopause. Who knew?!?

• Haha
Amanda Holden celebrates her fiftieth birthday with a modest little photoshoot....

I don’t think she’ll corrupt anyone by straddling said cake, or whatever. However, surely anybody that was curious to see the few centimetres of her not re eased on BGT, or other “saucy photo shoots” will have had enough by now? Someone buy her a soduko book or something. Woman needs a hobby or pastime.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Not gossip as such but does anyone know if Warwick Davis has been unwell? He‘s back presenting Tenable on ITV and although looks physically fine, his speech is funny - not in the sense that it’s slurred or difficult to understand, but he comes across as very subdued or sometimes as though he’s forcing his words, and there‘s no jokey bits like he used to do. Not to mention (apparently, according to Twitter) someone else has stepped up to host half of Tenable this year, I’ve never heard of that happening as long as Tenable has been running. There are murmurs on Twitter that he has had a stroke, it makes sense considering the way he‘s speaking IMO, a few are insisting his face looks a bit ‘droopy’ in the way it can after a stroke, although I personally can’t tell. Sad, but was just wondering.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lavendergreendillydilly

I’ve heard the Andrea Corr and Bono rumours before. It was a Popbitch favourite back in the day.
I wonder is it ongoing 🤔

I also remember the buzz about him, Ali and Helena Christensen being a throuple for a while, but that it was more ali and Helena than Bono. Found pictorial "evidence"

Attachments

• Wow

lalalanded

VIP Member
People who survive depression and suicide attempts often talk about their experiences and in fact, the more people that do talk about it the better because it helps to lessen the stigma.. whether you like her or think she's a head melt it's no one's place to imply that she's just whinging or looking for attention - that is exactly why people are afraid to open up about how they are feeling in the first place, because they think people won't think they're serious and just fob it off.
Having briefly worked in the mental health field, I can confirm that most people who make a plan to kill themselves take themselves off quietly and do it. There are often no warning signs and absolutely nothing anyone can do to prevent it.

• Sad

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Coming back to Prince Philip. He was having an affair for years with the Queen’s cousin Princess Alexandra.
It’s also said that the press aren’t allowed to report a sudden announcement of a Royal death. It’s a gradual process, poorly, hospital then death. So he could be dead already for all we know

• Wow
  • Sad

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
The Wetherspoons here in my bit of Wales sells faggots and gravy - bloody delicious. Faggots are meat balls and best served with buttery mash and mushy peas.

I met Shane McGowan once at the Cambridge Folk Festival. Here's some tea for you: He was sober!! :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow