Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope it’s the death of the influencer craze as well.
If only.

I started reading the latest posts from the bottom and thought at first this was about Phil Schofield! :LOL:
Well he’s royalty in his own mind.

Maybe “Influencers” should be called “Influenzas”
Fuck ‘em it’s not a proper job, nor is getting shat on in Dubai. Especially if it involves travel. Let the misogynist pricks who pay for their humiliation go without.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Sariassong

Thought it was with his screen bro Steve McFadden
That would NOT surprise me but does sound like gay fan fiction!

Gwen Stefani's ex is Gavin Rossdale and he is bi.

Gavin Henson is a former rugby player, who was engaged to a singer (Charlotte Church), but she dumped him suddenly only a couple of months into the engagement (they already had kids).
IMG_3087.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

bojobingo

They're all dirtbirds. From Beckham to Walcott and everyone in between! I refuse to believe Patron Saint of Cork, Roy Keane, ever cheated though. Flaws, he has many, but he hated the glamour lifestyle most went for.
Didn’t Roy Keane get the 16 year old babysitter pregnant?

A driver once told me Mark Wright had it away with two ladies in the back of the car he was driving a ....couple of weeks before he wed Michelle. (I think he’d been to a boohoo party)

• Wow
  • Sick

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Who is the England international footballer hooked on sleeping tablets and has been holding illegal lockdown parties?

Im disgusted with how a lot of footballers have behaved during the pandemic. Who the fuck do they think they are?
Not just footballers, a lot of z listers too. I'd wish covid on the lot of them but I've had it and it made me really poorly, so I wouldn't be that mean.

So I'll wish inflamed haemorrhoids on them all instead.

• Haha

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Do you think we'll have long to wait on the Philip front?

I'm still in my twenties but I'm beginning to think he'll outlive me!

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
Ellie's had a lot of work done over the years.

Shame she didn't work on her fucking voice.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
The Wetherspoons here in my bit of Wales sells faggots and gravy - bloody delicious. Faggots are meat balls and best served with buttery mash and mushy peas.

I met Shane McGowan once at the Cambridge Folk Festival. Here's some tea for you: He was sober!! :eek:
There is a shop locally called 'Fanny's faggots', everytime she tried to advertise it online it got taken down because it was assumed it was a slur or offensive! It was just an innocent old lady (called Fanny) selling welsh faggots in gravy🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Sounds like privilege to me. This song has caused many gay people distress being the butt of jokes at Christmas parties etc. We're literally just asking for one word to be changed. Don't think it's asking for much?
I love Fairy tale of New York and kind of rolled my eyes about the change in words.

But the fact is, we're 30yrs down the line and the word is no longer acceptable so it needs to go.

I do think it's a wee bit sad because Kirsty isn't here to record it, but I'm pretty sure it's the sort of thing she would have agreed with.

However - why is it still acceptable to call a woman a slut?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Good on him for doing some research into the procedure and for admitting he was totally in the wrong. That being said, he's the owner of the puppy now and he's said he will cherish her forever, so he's not a bad lad, just (like a lot of us) not fully aware of puppy farming and the need to give certain breeds a particular look, by inhumane and unnecessary surgery.
Sorry but that’s b*llsh*t. I don’t know anything about Dobermans but I know ears shouldn’t be like that. It’s a cop out saying “oh I didn’t know”. It’s exactly the same as other reality stars (molly mae / chelsee healey) buying pups from puppy farms and saying “oh I didn’t know”

he’s got that dog to extend his masculinity. He’d be better suited to a chihuahua

• Haha
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Amen! I despise that some like to judge people in the past based on today's values. The show hasn't been on in almost a decade and it was a totally different era. TWL would probably never make it onto TV now but it was bloody good entertainment in it's time and people actually enjoyed it because chunks of society weren't so easily offended.
Completely agree! The contestants knew they'd get a roasting from Anne, and she always had a twinkle in her eye when doing it. It sounded a lot nastier than it ever actually was. None of the contestants went on to commit suicide unlike shows today.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I think it is true. William dipped the royal wick, his brother was pissed off with him -maybe because of his father's behaviour towards their mother - and it was widely reported everywhere other than in the UK. William and Kate are no longer buddies with Rose and her old man, David Rocksavage, the 7th Marquess of Cholmondeley. Rose's husband is a lot older than her so perhaps she was tempted by a bit of a fumble with a younger man?

• Haha

misscl4

VIP Member
I think Culkin was deliberately not molested by MJ. Culkin was the biggest child star in the world in the 90's, it was perfect for MJ to befriend him and not do anything untowards, and have this amazing, credible mouthpiece to declare MJ's innocence. Culkin was groomed in a different way.
That sounds plausible, either way vile, disgusting man, can’t listen to his music now. Those boys were 7 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
It's a great song the woke generation are idiots 😿
As someone explained up thread, it’s a word that thirty years later has a meaning which is used to abuse a certain community. It’s not about wokeness. It’s about respect. Shane McGowan and the band absolutely agree so they must be idiots too.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Does she command respect though? She's a laughing stock. Her clothes line is hideous. She isn't a good role model for anyone. That mysterious 3 stone she seems to lose and gain every year is getting tiresome, particularly as she doesn't ever look any different.
Not from me but I'm baffled that there seems to be an appetite for her, appearing on Life Stories, popping up on every show going. She's presented as a loveable character but is rude, bad value for money because she can't stick at anything and a major BS peddler because half of what she says are clearly lies.
And yes that mysterious 3 stone weight loss is a joke! To anyone with working eyeballs

• Haha