Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Where Carol Vorderman is concerned, I think her figure is amazing and, although I don’t think her face looks that great, if she’s happy then good luck to her. It’s the tight clothing that gets me. I’m younger than Carol, (in my forties) but even now I can’t be arsed with tight clothing - far too uncomfortable. And does she never get thrush? Just looking at those tight leather/pvc trousers that she wears has me reaching for the Canesten!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Sea

VIP Member
Oh I meant to tag the account you replied to sorry! MM was another account who was occasionally sleeping it’s tom hiddleston. Didn’t know if the Liam poster was another celeb shagger 🤣😉
Is that Liam Gallagher, Liam Hemsworth, Liam neeson or Liam Payne or Liam howlett?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

lalalanded

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Ulrika Jonsson on Insta? I respect her for not going down the botox and implant road, I have to say. She does look like a woman her age. But holy crap, she is so depressing and seems so bitter and lonely. She calls her children the 'ungratefuls' which I find really sad (for them).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Andrew Brady's latest stories are a bit worrying he seems like he's unravelling
Completely agree. I find him a difficult one. He’s clearly very upset but I can’t help feel that he’s upset with himself as much as everyone else. Let’s not forget he put out on social media that Caroline flack abused him when the story broke of flack and Lewis. He added a lot of fuel to the fire on those stories printed about her. It was only once she died he took it all back. He seems a very damaged person.

Reactions: 30

Sticks&Stones

I cannot believe the fury in some articles regarding Anne Robinson's appointment as Countdown host; several implying she shouldn't get the gig because of some of her comments during the Weakest Link.

I always thought it was fairly obvious that she had adapted a persona during the show to give it an edge over it's more cosy alternatives, which obviously worked as the format was massively successful. No it probably wouldn't be commissioned today and some of the quips to contestants haven't aged well, but come on, why should someone be deserving of frequent criticism for a show in which the participants knew full well what was coming their way.

Reactions: 29

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Could it be Kevin Webster?When he had all those allegations to deal with?Maybe loosing his role would’ve been too much to take.Just a thought!
I don’t know it’s been mentioned on here before, but the girl who accused Michael La Vell (Kevin) of sexual abuse is his daughter. Her mother had fallen in with some kind religious group or cult and had been brainwashed, and the daughter was sucked in as well

• Wow
  • Sad

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Ah Beyoncé, there's just no need for you to have your arse hanging out all over the place.
I don't get the obsession with her to be honest.
I used to be a fan around the Lemonade era, I even went to see her in concert. There's something kind of creepy about her now. Maybe I've been reading too many Illuminati rumours, but something about her makes my skin crawl now.

I also thought it was so funny when she tried to get that unflattering picture of her removed from the internet:

1613946990994.png

• Haha
  • Wow

JakeM

VIP Member
Wow what is the Beckham love child info I need to know more ASAP.
According to a commenter on DM ( The Daily Mail) he has 8 kids. They would always comment “Mother of 4, father of 8. kisses xx” on every article. They don’t do it anymore.
He also apparently got Harper’s teacher pregnant. Not sure If she had the baby.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Blahblahbuzzy

I popped back in the hope that MM had returned to us 🙏 😘 😭 and I have just read pages and pages of conversation about what certain words mean :rolleyes: Maybe y'all need to start a dictionary thread?

• Haha
  • Heart

GramGuru

That is a real shame if the record label forced Nicole into an abortion because they didn't want 2 band members pregnant. I was 13 in 1998 and remember seeing a picture / breaking story in The Sun of Melanie Blatt's pregnancy. She had a navy vest top on with the (trademark) low slung combats and bump out, I remember feeling like a lightbulb went off i.e. pregnancy doesn't just happen to frumpy "mums" who then HAVE to wear massive oversized jumpers; and you CAN have a baby while being in a successful band. For me it was a really empowering image so I'm sad to think Nicole was possibly given a sad ultimatum by some arsehole record label team regarding her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Ive never heard any rumours about Andrea but she did an interview on the Tommy Tiernan show recently and she seemed out of her head, just how she was answering and her body language something seemed really off with her.
I was in a very nice restaurant in a posh part of Dublin about 15 years ago and Andrea came in like she was a huge star and kept making sure everyone noticed her.
My fellow Dubs didnt let me down by completely ignoring her which made her act out even more. There was a lot of forced laughter and a but of singing, we all acted like she wasnt there.
She fell over on her way out 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Whats tht about james cordon? Ive searched on here but cant find anything other than hes a mega cunt
MM (another poster) walked into a private room that she wasn’t allowed in- by accident, at a high end sex party.
Apparently she saw Cordon getting a good seeing to by some hot young stud.

• Haha
  • Sick

MunHun

VIP Member
I also question myself regarding how long I’m spending on Tattle and how much I’m neglecting in my real life. However as people have said it is escapism and our lives don’t have much in the way of variety at the minute. I like to think once lockdown is over and normality returns to the world I can go back to a pre-tattle existence but still check in on occasion. Wouldn’t wanna miss the goss 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
This seems to have morphed into the Royal Family thread. Has Phil the Greek popped his clogs or something?

Come on guys, we're better than this!! We need to talk about celebrity men with micro-penises, their drink and drug addictions and the propensity to want to be shat on by a reality star.

Did I ever tell you my claim to fame? I sat next to Simon Cowell's driver in a bar in Manchester. He was drinking coffee. I wasn't ;) He told me what a considerate employer his boss was, and then showed me lots of photos of <drum roll>

...his grandchildren.

To be fair, they were beautiful children, just the right mix of cute and naughty.
We got told off for penis-shaming, remember?
When we were laughing at Jack Whitehall’s slender member.

Fuck me. That was some beautiful poetry right there.
Cock Inspired Poetry. Maybe I could teach a zoom class?🤔

• Haha

Debtex

This dredging up of "shocking" scenes from The Weakest Link is tedious. Anne being a cunt was literally the selling point of the show. The contestants knew what they were getting into. It was last on our screens 9 years ago, it was a different time, and all these woke hand-wringers should stop crying. Being a cunt was her job as a presenter, and being normal will be her job on Countdown. As a vegan I don't personally like Anne Robinson or her views, but I am so, so tired of these pile-ons.

What they are doing is actually far worse bullying than Anne ever did.
I was a contestant on weakest link A R was lovely once the cameras stopped . As you say it’s just an act

• Heart