Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popbitch said Martin Freeman and Amanda Abingdon's relationship ended because he was exchanging sexy emails (at the minimum) with a Sherlock fan IIRC

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wasn't he grooming and having sexual relationships with the mother, father and the daughter? 😮
9A63A134-59F6-41FB-A243-111D15D26A7A.jpeg

On a serious note it’s one of the saddest and most frustratingly wtf documentaries ive watched how can a girl be failed so badly, how can a mother be so selfish and blind sighted I don’t even know I can’t put it into any justifiable words

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Does anyone have any goss on Oritsé from JLS? I live in the same area he was accused of assaulting the girl and heard so much that made me sure it was true (even from people close to the situation). As well as reading more in to the case..I know he was found not guilty but something just doesn’t seem right:( especially now they’re going on tour again..:sick: AND his ex has come out now and said he left her using food banks and was abusive.
Very very few rapes ever end in convictions. Most are never reported, and those that ARE reported are more likely to end with the rapist getting away with it than getting convinced.

That’s a long winded way of saying, just because a man is found not guilty doesn’t mean that he didn’t do it, just that the jury couldn’t find him guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Reactions: 29
View attachment 89379

On a serious note it’s one of the saddest and most frustratingly wtf documentaries ive watched how can a girl be failed so badly, how can a mother be so selfish and blind sighted I don’t even know I can’t put it into any justifiable words
it makes more sense when you put into context that the family were members of the Mormon church, and the man who abused their daughter was in a position of authority in their church. They were basically in a cult and brainwashed to blindly follow whatever orders they were given. I’m not excusing her parents behaviour, her mum in particular made me sick with how she fondly reminisced about their affair as it was clear she still had feelings for the man who abused and abducted her own child! But that is why he was able to get them to give him a free pass with the daughter, it comes down to their religious beliefs and culture.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Justin Lee Collins was last seen selling embarrassing personal appearances via video. This was summer 2018, so he’d been a washed up has-been for years. I wonder if anyone bought them?

I saw him in maccy ds in cribs a few years ago. Knocked past my babies pram. head

Reactions: 11
Abducted in Plain Sight blew my tiny mind. I spent the whole documentary saying "what the duck?" in an increasingly bewildered tone. I'm still not absolutely sure it wasn't a huge terribly bad taste spoof.

I've mixed in the same circles as JLC in the past. I can confirm he's a complete tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Any goss on Gok Wan? Hopefully only good stuff as he's my absolute fave sleb 😁

Reactions: 3
Popbitch said Martin Freeman and Amanda Abingdon's relationship ended because he was exchanging sexy emails (at the minimum) with a Sherlock fan IIRC
I also heard a rumour that she was playing away with that Jonjo bloke. It always seemed an odd pairing anyway, but I think when he hit the big time and she was still just getting little parts it must've been a strain.

Reactions: 2
I also heard a rumour that she was playing away with that Jonjo bloke. It always seemed an odd pairing anyway, but I think when he hit the big time and she was still just getting little parts it must've been a strain.
I find it very interesting she does the voiceover for the Vodafone ads he's in. I wonder if it's a coincidence or an agreement between the two of them.

Reactions: 1
Martin Freeman ...

I was really surprised to hear that he didn't step in and help his former partner (Amanda Abbington) when she was declared insolvent ... but then shortly after that they broke up (no doubt the stress would have played a factor). It just seemed very cruel - and yes, I know some couples keep their finances separate, but he very clearly had/s the means to help her out of something so terrible.

Does anyone have any gossip about him? 🤔
Him and Cumberbatch really dont like each other

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Any goss on Gok Wan? Hopefully only good stuff as he's my absolute fave sleb 😁
My partner has met him quite a lot through work, always really nice and chatty and my fella is not in the kind of industry where people are nice to you lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Benedict Cumberbatch is supposedly lovely and doesn't like the way Martin Freeman treats fans and has said "they're the reason you're famous". Him and his wife are actually married and in love. They're just very conservative and posh so don't tend to show PDA.

Reactions: 20
Benedict Cumberbatch is supposedly lovely and doesn't like the way Martin Freeman treats fans and has said "they're the reason you're famous". Him and his wife are actually married and in love. They're just very conservative and posh so don't tend to show PDA.

You’re the fountain of all celeb gossip so phew...........

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.