Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Geordie Shore, what happened to Scotty T? I only see him promoting betting sites (scams?) on instagram these days. I imagine he still parties hard...
He's taken to creeping around w the more recent reality girlies and Katie Price. He's just a hanger on now.
He makes me feel ill with his dopey/sinister Joker style grin *barf* :sick:
Honestly don’t know how anyone who watched the documentary can have any doubt about MJs guilt.
The documentary had an agenda, to sear the guy. I've no idea if he was a pedalo or not but for sure many of the statements and claims have been dismantled as a load of crap upon investigation afterwards.
Never ever trust a liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Love the "ARE YOU POOR!" blind item. I can totally picture Holly W acting like that. Have felt she is very fake for quite a while.

What was that bizarre story about her reporting her car missing but it turned out her husband had taken it? That was really odd.
supposedly a way of implying he was cheating on her without actually revealing it. I thought I read that here but it might have been the schofield thread

Reactions: 6
I remember a celebrity juice episode where Gino had to sniff some kind of powder I forget what it was but the first thing my partner said was hes done coke before! For how he made a line and got it done. When I saw him mentioned here I had an I knew it moment haha
ikr, at least pretend you have no clue what you're doing- bet he wapped out a credit card and went to town 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You have to think of the bigger picture, it's not who they are but who they are fixing it for.. Who gets protected by not hauling the alleged paedophile into custody whilst they are able to... Let alone which of their cohorts they are prepared to sacrifice, I.e Stuart Hall ect.
I read on David Icke's now defunct forum that Jason, Hall and Roache were all chums that moved in shall we say the same circle. (Allegedly)
Its such a shame that the Saville thread on there vanished, especially as he outed Saville before anyone else.
For what it's worth, I don't believe a word in the report published the other day about there being no evidence of a grooming ring in Parliament. I also don't believe 'Nick' was lying about establishment abuse and murder. I think by putting him in jail for that exceedingly long sentence he has been silenced .
Why was ralph fiennes in epsteins little black book?
He was? My daughter met him and said he was polite as well as being drop de ad gorgeous!!

Christina Aguilera is an alcoholic to the point where she falls regularly and hurts herself, it is why her husband (Ain't no other man like you) left her, as she would not get help. I believe she has gotten better over the past while.

Adam Levine is a total asshole, he blanks fans, cheats on his wife and actually has the audacity to think he is talented.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I remember a celebrity juice episode where Gino had to sniff some kind of powder I forget what it was but the first thing my partner said was hes done coke before! For how he made a line and got it done. When I saw him mentioned here I had an I knew it moment haha
No its not Gino I think its old Schofield

Reactions: 3
I wholeheartedly don’t believe MJ was a pweirdo. And I certainly don’t like him one bit. I just don’t believe it, nothing adds up from the years of documentaries I’ve watched and various things I’ve read. It just doesn’t make sense and I don’t know how anyone who has looked at all the evidence available could think he is
I mean... there's a whole podcast with a senior FBI profiler who actually was part of the case and who did see all of the available evidence who is 100% convinced he was a paedophile. I'll try and dig out a link...

Reactions: 18
Victims don't keep quiet for money though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sadly, they can do. A niece of my husband was abused by several older men - with the collusion of her parents. When these things later went to court, she couldn't view one of them as being abuse, because he'd give her £20 afterwards. She's a very warped young lady as a result - I don't mean unpleasant, but it did a lot of damage mentally to the point where what she views as right and wrong are very blurred

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Not to leap to his defence but he’s just like a lot of people from those circles. Servants/home help are beneath their notice.
not sure which royal wedding it was but i saw a member of staff i think show him where to go and he just blanked them as if they didnt exist. tosser

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Adam Levine is a total asshole, he blanks fans, cheats on his wife and actually has the audacity to think he is talented.
Love this! Now I'm not a violent person in any way but, I don't think I'd ever tire of slapping Adam Levine in the face with a wet haddock!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Re Michael le vell. I'm from up north and at the time there were a lot of people who believed the daughters story.

Also gino, a colleagues daughter did some work experience at this morning and reported back that Gino was a nasty letch who kept trying to get her number and always stunk. She said he boasted about the British public loving him no matter what he did citing his burglary of Paul youngs house. He's also been recently leaking fake stories of his kids hooking up with other celeb kids as he's desperate to get his kids in the celeb circle.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.