Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any goss on Gok Wan? Hopefully only good stuff as he's my absolute fave sleb 😁
He was checking in to a hotel at the same time as me and my family in Hong Kong and he had obviously realised we knew who he was, he turned around and wished me and my family an amazing holiday:giggle: although his voice seemed much deeper than the one he does on telly:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jeremy Kyle's producer has been found dead. Sounds like suicide

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I met Cumberbatch on a TMZ tour outside the Chateau Marmont in LA....he waved initially and tried to pull his cap down, but me being the total tit I am decided to shout that “we were from near Cardiff, where you filmed Sherlock, remember??” But to be fair he was absolutely lovely, laughed came over to the tour bus shook hands and posed for pics and video. I cringe at what I said, but hey ho! Oh and he’s also incredibly, incredibly slim....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Like Jill Dando ?
Talking of JD. I was told by someone who’s ex had access (because of his job at the time) to her autopsy report.

Apparently she moved in dark circles and the semen of 7 men were found up her arse, at the time of her death

None of which were Barry George’s.

I know.......I was gobsmacked too 😲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Popbitch said Martin Freeman and Amanda Abingdon's relationship ended because he was exchanging sexy emails (at the minimum) with a Sherlock fan IIRC
Please may I slap her in the face with a haddock??? I don't know what it is about her, but she just pisses me off. Ruined sherlock for me when she was in it. I think she just looks smug. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Talking of JD. I was told by someone who’s ex had access (because of his job at the time) to her autopsy report.

Apparently she moved in dark circles and the semen of 7 men were found up her arse, at the time of her death

None of which were Barry George’s.

I know.......I was gobsmacked too 😲
I think this is a variation on the Rod Stewart/Marc Almond rumour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please may I slap her in the face with a haddock??? I don't know what it is about her, but she just pisses me off. Ruined sherlock for me when she was in it. I think she just looks smug. 😬
Seconded 😂

Reactions: 5
Permission granted! Although I might suggest a cheaper fish such as a basa for her?! I too cannot stand the smug woman. She's one of those media luvvies who posts on twitter saying stuff like cockwomble, and thinks it's funny. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Permission granted! Although I might suggest a cheaper fish such as a basa for her?! I too cannot stand the smug woman. She's one of those media luvvies who posts on twitter saying stuff like cockwomble, and thinks it's funny. 🙄🙄🙄
I'd say a tin of own brand tuna is perfect for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will take your lead on the choice of fish as I cant stand it. Dont even know why i picked fish as the smell would make me Boak. That's how much she annoys me!!

I'd say a tin of own brand tuna is perfect for her!
Oh good idea! An unopened tin. The cat can have a treat later on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she’s a thoroughly decent woman (she seemed so on Twitter) but I hated her in Sherlock too. She so obviously got the gig because she was Martin’s missus.

I will take your lead on the choice of fish as I cant stand it. Dont even know why i picked fish as the smell would make me Boak. That's how much she annoys me!!
Maybe a sock that got wet on the council swimming baths' floor?? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love you because I also hate compound swear words like "wank badger" and "spunk puffin." Why is it always animals?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Benedict Cumberbatch is supposedly lovely and doesn't like the way Martin Freeman treats fans and has said "they're the reason you're famous". Him and his wife are actually married and in love. They're just very conservative and posh so don't tend to show PDA.
But he doesn’t mind giving lectures to his fans in the theatre. He’s a tiresome, leftard lovie.

Reactions: 6
Apologies if this is old news, but JT is rumoured to actually be quite the scumbag. Apparently, he cheated on Britney Spears and mistreated her a lot when they were together all those years ago. She got super upset and lonely, as you can imagine, and grew close with another guy as a result of it. In retaliation, Justin dumped her, wrote 'cry me a river' made no secret of the fact it was about her, slut-shamed her for all the press to see, and encouraged a massive slut-shaming dogpile on her. The subsequent years of tit she got from the press as a result of this played a large part in her eventual breakdown in 2007. He also supposedly cheats on Jessica Biel, or did as recently as a couple of years ago.
Again, sorry if this is already well known, I read it on a super pro-Britney twitter thread two or three years ago and fell down a bit of a rabbit hole. No smoke without fire, maybe?
There's a song that is called "Look who's Talking Now" which was meant to be an answer back to cry me a river, the lyrics suggesting it was all a lie, but Britney passed it over because she wanted to let it die down as it had all passed. I looked on YouTube just to make sure I had the name right and there was a comment on there reiterating what was said here, and the songs "Cinderella" and "Lonely" were written by Britney about her relationship with JT. The lyrics read like someone was in an emotionally manipulative and one sided relationship. Britney, from what I've read, has always been vulnerable in terms of her mental health, and JT just comes across as a bit of a douche. I know people say he has OCD, but what if it's not, and he's just very controlling. Having seen both, it could be that his OCD could be part of his controlling nature, and he could well have been manipulative in order to control her. In terms of power she was more famous, and it could have been a way to establish his dominance. Her snapback after the relationship could have resulted in the reckless behaviour after...just emphasised by her other mental health issues.

I was in an emotionally abusive relationship. When I went no contact I went a bit wild...drunken nights a few days a week when I've never been a drinker, random tinder dates with different guys every few days (no one night stands, but dating people at once was never me) and just splurging on things I wanted. It calmed down for me eventually, but it was like once those boundaries had been removed 5 years of frustration poured out at once.

Reactions: 10
Benedict Cumberbatch is supposedly lovely and doesn't like the way Martin Freeman treats fans and has said "they're the reason you're famous". Him and his wife are actually married and in love. They're just very conservative and posh so don't tend to show PDA.

Bloody love you Alan!! Give us more! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
100% the same she completely took over the show, not to be a complete witch but she obviously got that role because of him and had a real chip on her shoulder when asked about it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.