Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what would you call having boys as young as 8 sleep in a bed with you? Put aside any of the sexual abuse allegations and I’m sure anybody on this site will agree having a boy of that age in your bed is disgusting. And that is PROVEN. That isn’t “odd”..it’s abuse, abuse of his status and power..and bleeping disgusting. I don’t get how so many people believe every other allegation, but when it comes to MJ people continue to support him. Whilst the stories of some of the accusers may not be “perfect”, these are people discussing highly traumatic experiences. And the two people discussed in this thread and in the documentary were not the only two, do your research.
I've noticed this around the Internet. Apparantly, literally 'EVERYONE' in Hollyood
is a paedophile, except Michael Jackson who was completely innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Honestly don’t know how anyone who watched the documentary can have any doubt about MJs guilt.
Yes it was a shocking documentary with awful commentary and description of abuse- horrific. and if I thought there was truth in it I would be agreeing with you.
The documentary was filmed over 17months and the family and estate of the accused wasn’t even asked to participate.
Hardly a fair documentary.
I try and see both sides and after researching it all, their testimonies don’t add up. It was also fairly suspect that just months after an out of work Robson begged to be the chief choreographer and dancer in the cirque de soleil show , but was rejected, that he then decided to sue the estate and do the documentary. Just so many things that I don’t feel make him credible. But if you want to support him you can sign up to his charity for €20 a month!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Wade Robson is so full of tit he’s got flushing handles for ears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Which well-paid ITV host has been highly critical of her colleagues' coke-cutting? When one of them very generously chopped her out a line from their own stash, she baulked at the portion on offer, asking "Oh my god! Are you POOR?"
I was about the post this somewhere, it has to be the Holly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are discussing the widely believed mistruth that paedophiles commonly function within rings when, in fact, data disproves this, with the majority “working” alone.

They state that they have worked within cybercrime, though no longer.
It’s not a belief is it? It’s empirically true. The PIE has been known of for decades.

Reactions: 3
Do we need to leave the MJ case at that? It’s not gossip just people disagreeing with each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 39
Re - coke lover Holly

Is everyone thinking of the friends episode when Monica cuts Joey a small sliver of. She s d he shouts, “come on, cut not a real piece” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But he’s not Del Boy. He only needs to be rich and well conceited to certain circles. I mean Saville was a cheesy kids presenter. His career wasn’t going to win oscars -nor will David Jason’s. But this is a world of people who think their money and connections entitles them to doing whatever they want. And when you find other rich powerful people who like to have sex with children, you do all you can to preserve it. There’s probably some twisted sense of brotherhood even.
it’s undeniable that a lot of powerful people- police, government, law - kept Saville protected for decades. And he was someone who got a kick out of ‘hiding in plain sight’ - assaulting a girl on totp, and his general eccentric / creepy manner. I’m sure the odd crusader tried to be the one to get him, but it would never have gotten far.
There’s no reasons the same could be true of david Jason. From what many have said here, he’s got something of a reputation too. That doesn’t make him guilty, but since you accept that cover ups and corruption are rife always have been and that the police don’t protect and charge everyone equally, I don’t get why the fact he was in an incredibly popular comedy show is what you question ....?
How do you even get into a peadophile circle it’s gonna be a bit awkward if you invite someone in and they are like no duck off you nonce I’m reporting you.

I think I’m too Niave for all this and just don’t get why if you knew someone was doing that you wouldn’t be straight to the police, I certainly would no matter how rich they were

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the "ARE YOU POOR!" blind item. I can totally picture Holly W acting like that. Have felt she is very fake for quite a while.

What was that bizarre story about her reporting her car missing but it turned out her husband had taken it? That was really odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love the "ARE YOU POOR!" blind item. I can totally picture Holly W acting like that. Have felt she is very fake for quite a while.

What was that bizarre story about her reporting her car missing but it turned out her husband had taken it? That was really odd.
No odd as duck.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I'll say that but then I'll see them on deal for 2 quid in Tesco and promptly fill up my basket with them :ROFLMAO:
Alan how do you grace us with wonderful A list gossip and then muck down with us lot talking about Dannielle Lloyd and Tesco’s... think I love you more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think you are onto something there. Sure Gino has been mentioned on a previous thread being a fan of the snow.
I remember a celebrity juice episode where Gino had to sniff some kind of powder I forget what it was but the first thing my partner said was hes done coke before! For how he made a line and got it done. When I saw him mentioned here I had an I knew it moment haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.