Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does it say?
Which well-paid ITV host has been highly critical of her colleagues' coke-cutting? When one of them very generously chopped her out a line from their own stash, she baulked at the portion on offer, asking "Oh my god! Are you POOR?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
No amount of money would talk me out of seeking justice for my child. I am never going to accept that excuse. I'm not saying MJ was innocent or guilty, but any parent who will accept a bribe to let someone who sexually assaulted their child get away with it? Nahhhhh.
That’s what I struggled with most when watching the documentary, how much anger I felt towards the parents. They utterly failed their children. And they knew it too but sort of still seemed in denial somewhat (or one of the mothers anyway, it’s been a while since I saw it). But as another poster noted earlier, the abuser seduces the parents first.

Reactions: 22
The talk of X-Factor has made me remember Danyl Johnson. What the hell happpened there? He went from "you are the best audition I've ever seen" to the judges having a real problem with him. Dannii Minogue outed him on TV and seemed to legit hate the guy.

Even Whitney Houston seemed to regard him with disgust when he covered her song, when I remember her as being kind and encouraging to the other acts.

I do remember there were rumours of inappropriate behaviour between him and a younger lad in the house they were all staying at. Was that a thing that happened?

Reactions: 4
Oh come on guys what’s the Holly thing ?
>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which well-paid ITV host has been highly critical of her colleagues' coke-cutting? When one of them very generously chopped her out a line from their own stash, she baulked at the portion on offer, asking "Oh my god! Are you POOR?"​

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The talk of X-Factor has made me remember Danyl Johnson. What the hell happpened there? He went from "you are the best audition I've ever seen" to the judges having a real problem with him. Dannii Minogue outed him on TV and seemed to legit hate the guy.

Even Whitney Houston seemed to regard him with disgust when he covered her song, when I remember her as being kind and encouraging to the other acts.

I do remember there were rumours of inappropriate behaviour between him and a younger lad in the house they were all staying at. Was that a thing that happened?
Isn’t he on the postcode lottery ads?

Reactions: 7
I am. He wasn’t a paedophile. A bit odd yes, but not a sexual abuser.
[/QUOTE]

So what would you call having boys as young as 8 sleep in a bed with you? Put aside any of the sexual abuse allegations and I’m sure anybody on this site will agree having a boy of that age in your bed is disgusting. And that is PROVEN. That isn’t “odd”..it’s abuse, abuse of his status and power..and bleeping disgusting. I don’t get how so many people believe every other allegation, but when it comes to MJ people continue to support him. Whilst the stories of some of the accusers may not be “perfect”, these are people discussing highly traumatic experiences. And the two people discussed in this thread and in the documentary were not the only two, do your research.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What on earth are you on about?

What about Rotherham? What about Haute de la Garenne? What about the Catholic church?

And Snapchat's not a 'safe' way to message. Your point isn't really clear, but anyone can screenshot a Snapchat message before it disappears. It's no more secretive than any other platform.

What did you say your job was again?
As someone who is a practicing Catholic, I feel deeply ashamed and disgusted both by the abuse and the cover up😢😢

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the words 'portion' and 'chopping' hint towards a chef reference....gino?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.