Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet there was quite a few Rockers shitting themselves when the Me Too movement started!!
It was a perk of the job I knew someone who roadied a bit for Thin Lizzie they got the ones the band didn’t fancy the stories he told would make your hair curl.

Reactions: 1
Honestly don’t know how anyone who watched the documentary can have any doubt about MJs guilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They’re liars. Please research it.
I agree with you. Mainly because of how one of the mums remembered things on the doc with a smile on her face. I'm sorry but if your child had been abused in a house you wouldn't have any fond memories of it or a favorite room, the thought of the place would make your skin crawl and you'd want to vomit.
Wade Robson is one of the biggest compulsive liars found through Hollywood.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Honestly don’t know how anyone who watched the documentary can have any doubt about MJs guilt.
Same. Without wishing to derail this thread, I really don't see how anyone could come to any other conclusion after watching that.

Reactions: 16
I read a biography on MJ and his secret abuse. Lots of his Neverland Ranch workers saw what he was doing with a young boy but they were threatened real physical violence if gone on record to the authority. His home was surrounded by schools, families and children area which when it was raided it was one of the first things the sheriff team noticed.
He had a secret home outside of NR where he would sneak boys to in the dead of night.
Lots of rooms at NR has secret locks and bells to warm him if people were approaching.
MJ was very calculated with his approach. His action was never innocent and he knew what he was doing was bad.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What on earth are you on about?

What about Rotherham? What about Haute de la Garenne? What about the Catholic church?

And Snapchat's not a 'safe' way to message. Your point isn't really clear, but anyone can screenshot a Snapchat message before it disappears. It's no more secretive than any other platform.

What did you say your job was again?
They are discussing the widely believed mistruth that paedophiles commonly function within rings when, in fact, data disproves this, with the majority “working” alone.

They state that they have worked within cybercrime, though no longer.

Reactions: 5
Who are you believing? Wade Robson and Safechuck? Two of the biggest bullshitters, especially Robson who has dollar signs for eyeballs

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just got the pop witch email, do we think the highly paid female ITV presenter is Holly?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
MONEY TALKS
No amount of money would talk me out of seeking justice for my child. I am never going to accept that excuse. I'm not saying MJ was innocent or guilty, but any parent who will accept a bribe to let someone who sexually assaulted their child get away with it? Nahhhhh.

Reactions: 17

As someone who was sexually abused as a child and also raped by a separate individual at 12, I can tell you hand on heart they are NOT lying.

I recognise so much of myself in them and their shame.
[/QUOTE]

I was also abused. I don’t believe them.

You sound very convinced
I am. He wasn’t a paedophile. A bit odd yes, but not a sexual abuser.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just got the pop witch email, do we think the highly paid female ITV presenter is Holly?
just posted that over in her thread 😂 I literally read the 'omg are you poor' line in my head in her squeeky voice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And I don’t know how anyone who watched it couldn’t see through those men’s lies. Do a bit of research. Please. They made it up. None of what they say adds up. None of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.