Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some disgusting friend of David Jasons, apparently used his house for criminal things, while he was out of the country. Having the misfortune of once knowing a paedophile, does not make you a paedophile. Guilty by association?
Having said that, I know absolutely nothing about the man really so, not saying it isnt true! I would hate to think the Police, BBC etc know all this and are just waiting for him to die before "uncovering" it. What would be keeping them quiet? Id like to hope lessons have been learnt! (and that David Jason is a wonderful man and I can continue to enjoy Only Fools and Horses 😂)
I just want to agree with this.

I have a family member who is a pedofile. Hit us all like a ton of bricks when we found out. Cut him out of our lives and are still horrified by what he did. He's a vile, disgusting thing.

That DOES NOT make me guilty by association. It's not rocket science.

Honestly, think before you type. There are real people participating in this thread.

My doubt is more about why on Earth it would not only be covered up, but also why the BBC would continue to work with him.
If the police have a file on him, that any old fella in the Met has been able to have a look at then why the f**k haven't they arrested him, charged him and convicted him?
As other people have spoken about this incident where his house sitters used his home for dodgy things, I think it's more likely that there was a file which identified his home and they were able to rule his involvement out.
If anyone is able to explain how and why DJ has been able to suppress legal action and also continue to be employed, I would love to hear from them.
Common sense right here!

Jesus, some people here are incredibly frustrating. How would these "guilty by association" people feel if someone in their family / friend circle was arrested and you were declared guilty by association?

Gossip by all means, but this guilty by association crap is disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope to goodness it's not true about DJ, but the truth is, that big institutes do cover up for people. And that's what promotes these theories. So many everyday ordinary people knew JS was a bad person, there is no way in hell that those 'higher up' did not know. Why it was kept quiet, I couldn't tell you, but it was no secret.

Reactions: 9
Poor old Duffy how horrid,she says she will release a statement later let’s hope she names names.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

I have a family member who is a pedofile. Hit us all like a ton of bricks when we found out. Cut him out of our lives and are still horrified by what he did. He's a vile, disgusting thing.

Honestly, think before you type. There are real people participating in this thread.

Common sense right here!

Jesus, some people here are incredibly frustrating. How would these "guilty by association" people feel if someone in their family / friend circle was arrested and you were declared guilty by association?

It's a gossip site love not the sun newspaper, chill out.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
10 years, and not a word of this alleged incident in the press? Being cynical, has she got a new album coming out?
I'm sure if someone goes through something quite so horrific the first thing that crosses their kind isn't "yikes, best keep the press informed".
If she is going back into the studio then maybe she wants to get this out there to pre-empt the "where have you been all this time" questions.
Honestly I'm cynical as they come but I think you're being a little heartless here.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Bex from BB9 used to be a bleeping mess but seems to have grown up and cleaned herself up a bit - she was partying loads and on all sorts (I have a few mutual friends with her and have met her while she’s been in these states) I know she was on some kind of babestation channel where she wopped her tits out - in fairness I think she made a lot of money from it, so fair play really, people obviously wanted to see them! She has just recently had a baby girl with a guy who I believe she’s been with for ages.
you only have to look at her twitter feed to see that she is still flogging her arse (literally) on onlyfans and other sites!

Reactions: 5
I've had my suspicions about Richard Armitage since 2011/12. Just something he said in an interview that made me think ok we're batting for same side here!! But please don't ask me to find it, I can barely remember what I had for my breakfast most days!!

As for Hugh Jackman did you know he was a PE teacher for a wee while in the UK mid 90s. Damn it I was still at school then.....😆
I think Richard A is a beautiful man and actor and am convinced he dances at my end of the ballroom, but he is discreet and clever and unfazed, so I live with the delicious dream of Mr A.
As for HJ ...................................... I sometimes believe it and sometimes don't he's a tricky one.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would the BBC, police or politicians cover it up until he was dead? It's an absolute farce. I know people liked Only Fools and Horses but surely it wasn't that great?!
Not only that but there also apparently seems to be no end of loose lipped people in the police, law and medical profession.

Reactions: 14
Peaches didn’t accidentally OD? This is not a new rumour but I hadn’t heard it before.

++

He Killed Her: Apparently, he confessed. He got drunk and confessed. He did so to the sister of the woman he killed who he was also sleeping with. He says he killed her because she was going to leave him and take the kids. So, since she already had issues with drugs, he just gave her a little more while she was already passed out and she never woke up. Apparently the sister is not the first person he confessed to. He also confessed to a celebrity ex-girlfriend who is an ex-girlfriend because he told her. She thought she was the only one sleeping with him while he was married, but he was also sleeping with his wife and his sister-in-law. At this point, the whole family knows, and has known for almost two years that he did it. That he killed this celebrity. So far though, the family is willing to sweep it under the rug for the sake of the kids. They had already come to terms with the death and even though he was the one who added the extra to kill her, they have convinced themselves she would have ended up dead anyway. There is so much drug death in that family.
Thomas Cohen / Peaches Geldof
Sister: Tigerlily or Pixie Geldof
Celebrity ex: Daisy Lowe

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Peaches didn’t accidentally OD? This is not a new rumour but I hadn’t heard it before.

++

He Killed Her: Apparently, he confessed. He got drunk and confessed. He did so to the sister of the woman he killed who he was also sleeping with. He says he killed her because she was going to leave him and take the kids. So, since she already had issues with drugs, he just gave her a little more while she was already passed out and she never woke up. Apparently the sister is not the first person he confessed to. He also confessed to a celebrity ex-girlfriend who is an ex-girlfriend because he told her. She thought she was the only one sleeping with him while he was married, but he was also sleeping with his wife and his sister-in-law. At this point, the whole family knows, and has known for almost two years that he did it. That he killed this celebrity. So far though, the family is willing to sweep it under the rug for the sake of the kids. They had already come to terms with the death and even though he was the one who added the extra to kill her, they have convinced themselves she would have ended up dead anyway. There is so much drug death in that family.
Thomas Cohen / Peaches Geldof
Sister: Tigerlily or Pixie Geldof
Celebrity ex: Daisy Lowe
Oh. My. God.

Where and when is this from @PineappleQueen19 ?

Reactions: 10
I hope to goodness it's not true about DJ, but the truth is, that big institutes do cover up for people. And that's what promotes these theories. So many everyday ordinary people knew JS was a bad person, there is no way in hell that those 'higher up' did not know. Why it was kept quiet, I couldn't tell you, but it was no secret.
No one actually covered up for JS though.
There were rumours about him, sure. But people didn't really think he shagged corpses. Also, as discussed on the Jameela Jamil thread, sexual assault was so horribly common that people just sort of accepted it.
He was reported and investigated while he was still alive. I think it was 4 complaints had been made about him. Due to lack of evidence and police forces investigating the complaints separately, there was not enough to charge him. This happened in around 2009.
The mass of complaints came after he had died, and only then did they put them all together and open Operation Yewtree.
Those at the BBC who had heard rumours about him probably thought that they were exaggerated, malicious or had been disproved by the police investigation.
JS got away with things for so long because what he was doing was SO disgusting that people were embarrassed to come forward. Sexual assault is still such a taboo even now, 60 years ago it was unthinkable to discuss it.
The crimes he was committing, they sound so unbelievable.
People were worried about speaking out.
It wasn't covered up, it was all just handled so badly. Those poor victims. He was a disgusting excuse for a man.

Seeing Lockie on celebs go dating reminds me of stuff I’ve heard about him from a friend of Danielle. He has a bad coke problem and is really nasty and aggressive. That’s why Danielle broke up with him and why TOWIE chucked him off for a while.

Stephen Bear is exactly as you see him on TV. He treats girls horribly and there’s something quite sinister about him. I used to see him walking round Faces like he was Brad Pitt 😂 massive, massive ego.

Common sense right here!

Im not sure that’s what people mean. I think what they are getting at is, if you had concrete evidence about your relative being a pedophile and you did nothing but turn a blind eye knowing full well he was hurting people, you would be guilty by association.
(I am in no way saying you did know what your relative was up to)

I think Richard A is a beautiful man and actor and am convinced he dances at my end of the ballroom, but he is discreet and clever and unfazed, so I live with the delicious dream of Mr A.
As for HJ ...................................... I sometimes believe it and sometimes don't he's a tricky one.
I think HJ is bisexual and genuinely does love his wife. They seem happy together. Her shoes are horrific tho

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a child growing up in the North of England at a time when kids went out in the morning and stayed out until they were hungry or it was going dark, I was warned by my parents to keep away from a large house not far from where we lived. Its was a children's home and I was told it was bad place an not safe to be near. It did however have a large wall all around it and being kids we used to climb the walls and play there. We rarely saw children inside, just the odd face looking out of windows at us at play. We used to take the piss out of a very large man who visited along with others We were rude and called him names thinking if he chased us he would never catch us anyway. This happened over one school summer holidays, so around 6 weeks. I would say I saw him around 5 times during that summer but I was very young at the time. It came to a head when my Dad drove by while I was on the wall. He was furious, bellowed at us to get home. I was terrified, I wet myself on the way home. I was punished, I can still recall my Dad's angry, red face shouting at me. That fat man was Cyril Smith. My point is, even the locals knew what was going on in that house, surely the Police did too and nothing was done about it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Im not sure that’s what people mean. I think what they are getting at is, if you had concrete evidence about your relative being a pedophile and you did nothing but turn a blind eye knowing full well he was hurting people, you would be guilty by association.
I do think that's what some people mean however, there have been a couple of comments, a few pages back saying DJ "was associated with paedophiles".

Reactions: 1
I really can't see large organisations (particularly those funded by the taxpayer) as covering things of any seriousness or scale these days. Not for concern of the victims but for their public profile.
The world has changed so much. I digress but I saw one of the 'Carry on films' over christmas (Follow that Camel) and it was awful but a sub-plot was a posh English woman travelling alone in another country on a train and being approached by several men and having to sleep with them. The idea that a woman travelling alone would have no choice but to have sex with multiple men and for it to be acceptable and actually funny was revolting. I just googled the film and it was made in 1967. Things that would not be acceptable to any decent person now were seen very very differently.

Reactions: 6
I mean, someone said earlier in the thread that DJ was known to mix with Pedophiles (cannot believe I spelt it wrong before, sorry!!) - my example was my own. I mixed with one having no idea, that doesn't make me one.

My take was that I've seen some people here claim he's guilty by association, and I think that's a dangerous chain of thought to follow.

Sorry my rant didn't make that clear!

I really can't see large organisations (particularly those funded by the taxpayer) as covering things of any seriousness or scale these days. Not for concern of the victims but for their public profile.
The world has changed so much. I digress but I saw one of the 'Carry on films' over christmas (Follow that Camel) and it was awful but a sub-plot was a posh English woman travelling alone in another country on a train and being approached by several men and having to sleep with them. The idea that a woman travelling alone would have no choice but to have sex with multiple men and for it to be acceptable and actually funny was revolting. I just googled the film and it was made in 1967. Things that would not be acceptable to any decent person now were seen very very differently.
This is a great example, looking back at some of the things that would be aired on daytime TV, like Carry On films, it's uncomfortable viewing now.

I haven't watched Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway for 8 years, watched it on Saturday night and some of the jokes felt uncomfortable to watch, not as extreme as Carry On films, but similar.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.