Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody ever had any run ins with the Spice Girls, specifically Emma because she's my favorite? My husband just told me awork colleague literally bumped into Victoria Beckham of all people and said she was absolutely lovely about it. He was surprised at how remarkably tiny she was. I don't just mean skinny either. He also met David and again, he was a decent fellow. One thing he picked up on is he's very aware of where the beautiful women in the room are. I kinda feel like that's not going to come as a shock to anyone.
I heard that beckham used to not sure if he does now, Cheat on Victoria with famous women because he knew they wouldn't run to the papers and some of the women were married themselves. One I heard he slept with was Rosie Huntington whitely

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Duffy’s full statement is absolutely horrifying. I’d love to know if the posters calling her a liar have actually read it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
10 years, and not a word of this alleged incident in the press? Being cynical, has she got a new album coming out?
It couldve still been in the press as victims have the right of anonymity. I must say the fact some here's first thought is she's making it up makes me feel ill.

Reactions: 23
she has blocked me on twitter for calling her out on her “cancer” and “pregnancy” situations. But last I managed to see, she is doing some OnlyFans topless stuff I believe. And recording messages to”fans”
she will never change.
You as well as me lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what happened to Justin lee Collins? He seemed to be happily married with kids then it all went wrong...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I recall he was found guilty of abusing and harassing his girlfriend...
I used to love 'the Friday night project'
Alan Carr did ok but JLC was in a relationship whereby he made her life hell. What to wear, which friends, which way to sleep, facing him in bed..... just absurd. He was found guilty, well covered in the press.

PS asking if he should 'self-isolate' following his trip to France.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...cern-self-isolate-amid-coronavirus-fears.html
Wonder if any runners will do the same 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently Justin Lee Collins was last seen selling embarrassing personal appearances via video. This was summer 2018, so he’d been a washed up has-been for years. I wonder if anyone bought them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently Justin Lee Collins was last seen selling embarrassing personal appearances via video. This was summer 2018, so he’d been a washed up has-been for years. I wonder if anyone bought them?

Thought the Pamela Anderson lookalike was Mrs Hinch 😂😳

• Haha
The Peaches thing! I reckon maybe the affair with the sister was true based on the photos of him and Tiger Lilly. But no way would the family turn a blind eye, especially because Peaches came out of the whole situation looking like a pretty terrible mother.

My heart breaks for her boys, alone in that house while she was dead.
And why would Bob Geldof keep him in the family if he knew he had killed his daughter....

Reactions: 10
To those who doubt that David Jason is a paedophile, consider whether you would have believed before that Jimmy Saville was removing the glass eyes from dead bodies and having them made into rings, and using his influence to gain access to children in hospitals. Or if ‘loveable’ Rolf Harris was a paedophile....

anything is possible.
👍 spot on. Hiding in plain sight. Question every fucker!

Peaches didn’t accidentally OD? This is not a new rumour but I hadn’t heard it before.

++

He Killed Her: Apparently, he confessed. He got drunk and confessed. He did so to the sister of the woman he killed who he was also sleeping with. He says he killed her because she was going to leave him and take the kids. So, since she already had issues with drugs, he just gave her a little more while she was already passed out and she never woke up. Apparently the sister is not the first person he confessed to. He also confessed to a celebrity ex-girlfriend who is an ex-girlfriend because he told her. She thought she was the only one sleeping with him while he was married, but he was also sleeping with his wife and his sister-in-law. At this point, the whole family knows, and has known for almost two years that he did it. That he killed this celebrity. So far though, the family is willing to sweep it under the rug for the sake of the kids. They had already come to terms with the death and even though he was the one who added the extra to kill her, they have convinced themselves she would have ended up dead anyway. There is so much drug death in that family.
Thomas Cohen / Peaches Geldof
Sister: Tigerlily or Pixie Geldof
Celebrity ex: Daisy Lowe
Wowsers!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Anyone know how Carrie Hope Fletcher is reguarded in the theatre industry she works in? I was disappointed when I saw how atrocious she is on social media.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.