Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 years, and not a word of this alleged incident in the press? Being cynical, has she got a new album coming out?
her sales will increase a lot now, it’s a way to make yourself relevant again the cynic in me screams

Seeing Lockie on celebs go dating reminds me of stuff I’ve heard about him from a friend of Danielle. He has a bad coke problem and is really nasty and aggressive. That’s why Danielle broke up with him and why TOWIE chucked him off for a while.

Stephen Bear is exactly as you see him on TV. He treats girls horribly and there’s something quite sinister about him. I used to see him walking round Faces like he was Brad Pitt 😂 massive, massive ego.
The episode of just tattoo of us when he refused to have the tattoo but Charlotte had the one he designed for her - half cheetah. He was absolutely evil to her when it was unveiled

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Stephen Bear has the look of an absolute mad man in his eyes. I find it funny the towie and geordie shore lot all shag one another, yet call themselves family.

Gaz from Geordie Shore still sleeps around with other women even though having two kids and and engaged to Emma McVey. They broke up once, slept together (even though they were broken up) she fell pregnant and he ended up having to uproot his party animal life and leave Geordie shore.

Reactions: 20
Stephen Bear has the look of an absolute mad man in his eyes. I find it funny the towie and geordie shore lot all shag one another, yet call themselves family.

Gaz from Geordie Shore still sleeps around with other women even though having two kids and and engaged to Emma McVey. They broke up once, slept together (even though they were broken up) she fell pregnant and he ended up having to uproot his party animal life and leave Geordie shore.
I've also heard from a friend who saw him back when he was doing club appearances: Gaz has also got really horrendous skin in real life.

Also I think I know someone who slept with that Ricky that was engaged to Vicky?

Reactions: 4
Speaking of Geordie Shore, what happened to Scotty T? I only see him promoting betting sites (scams?) on instagram these days. I imagine he still parties hard...

Reactions: 6
Speaking of Geordie Shore, what happened to Scotty T? I only see him promoting betting sites (scams?) on instagram these days. I imagine he still parties hard...
Bankrupted and coked out of it

I've also heard from a friend who saw him back when he was doing club appearances: Gaz has also got really horrendous skin in real life.

Also I think I know someone who slept with that Ricky that was engaged to Vicky?
his skin is probably horrific cause he's a walking STD!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Peaches didn’t accidentally OD? This is not a new rumour but I hadn’t heard it before.

++

He Killed Her: Apparently, he confessed. He got drunk and confessed. He did so to the sister of the woman he killed who he was also sleeping with. He says he killed her because she was going to leave him and take the kids. So, since she already had issues with drugs, he just gave her a little more while she was already passed out and she never woke up. Apparently the sister is not the first person he confessed to. He also confessed to a celebrity ex-girlfriend who is an ex-girlfriend because he told her. She thought she was the only one sleeping with him while he was married, but he was also sleeping with his wife and his sister-in-law. At this point, the whole family knows, and has known for almost two years that he did it. That he killed this celebrity. So far though, the family is willing to sweep it under the rug for the sake of the kids. They had already come to terms with the death and even though he was the one who added the extra to kill her, they have convinced themselves she would have ended up dead anyway. There is so much drug death in that family.
Thomas Cohen / Peaches Geldof
Sister: Tigerlily or Pixie Geldof
Celebrity ex: Daisy Lowe
Oh dear 😦

Reactions: 2
Peaches didn’t accidentally OD? This is not a new rumour but I hadn’t heard it before.

++

He Killed Her: Apparently, he confessed. He got drunk and confessed. He did so to the sister of the woman he killed who he was also sleeping with. He says he killed her because she was going to leave him and take the kids. So, since she already had issues with drugs, he just gave her a little more while she was already passed out and she never woke up. Apparently the sister is not the first person he confessed to. He also confessed to a celebrity ex-girlfriend who is an ex-girlfriend because he told her. She thought she was the only one sleeping with him while he was married, but he was also sleeping with his wife and his sister-in-law. At this point, the whole family knows, and has known for almost two years that he did it. That he killed this celebrity. So far though, the family is willing to sweep it under the rug for the sake of the kids. They had already come to terms with the death and even though he was the one who added the extra to kill her, they have convinced themselves she would have ended up dead anyway. There is so much drug death in that family.
Thomas Cohen / Peaches Geldof
Sister: Tigerlily or Pixie Geldof
Celebrity ex: Daisy Lowe
Screenshot_20200226-124115_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200226-124049_Samsung Internet.jpg
Remember these pictures of him with Tiger Lily? I've never ever been that close to my brother in law!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 12.51.15.png

If you believe the rumours that the Daily Mail often hint at things when they cant report something (conjunction / rumour / deal done) then this is quite an interesting headline about BJ. rumours he hasn't appeared in the past two weeks because of a black eye and now we have the word "brusising" in a headline?

If this is true then it is the second time there have been reports of his relationship being abusive (police called last time). I loathe BJ but if it is true then he needs to get out

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah that’s what I was trying to say. If there’s some evidence anyone covering it up should be arrested too?! Surely if true he’s a danger to the public. If this all comes out after he’s died like JS did and everyone says ‘it was an inside secret’ I’ll be bleeping disgusted
You have to think of the bigger picture, it's not who they are but who they are fixing it for.. Who gets protected by not hauling the alleged paedophile into custody whilst they are able to... Let alone which of their cohorts they are prepared to sacrifice, I.e Stuart Hall ect.
I read on David Icke's now defunct forum that Jason, Hall and Roache were all chums that moved in shall we say the same circle. (Allegedly)
Its such a shame that the Saville thread on there vanished, especially as he outed Saville before anyone else.
For what it's worth, I don't believe a word in the report published the other day about there being no evidence of a grooming ring in Parliament. I also don't believe 'Nick' was lying about establishment abuse and murder. I think by putting him in jail for that exceedingly long sentence he has been silenced .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Peaches thing! I reckon maybe the affair with the sister was true based on the photos of him and Tiger Lilly. But no way would the family turn a blind eye, especially because Peaches came out of the whole situation looking like a pretty terrible mother.

My heart breaks for her boys, alone in that house while she was dead.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You have to think of the bigger picture, it's not who they are but who they are fixing it for.. Who gets protected by not hauling the alleged paedophile into custody whilst they are able to... Let alone which of their cohorts they are prepared to sacrifice, I.e Stuart Hall ect.
I read on David Icke's now defunct forum that Jason, Hall and Roache were all chums that moved in shall we say the same circle. (Allegedly)
Its such a shame that the Saville thread on there vanished, especially as he outed Saville before anyone else.
For what it's worth, I don't believe a word in the report published the other day about there being no evidence of a grooming ring in Parliament. I also don't believe 'Nick' was lying about establishment abuse and murder. I think by putting him in jail for that exceedingly long sentence he has been silenced .
Who do you mean by Roache? W. Roache?

Reactions: 2
I seem to remember the Icke forums pretty much suggesting just about everyone was a pedophile. Especially any male celeb that shared the same breathing space as Saville at any point in time.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any goss on Oritsé from JLS? I live in the same area he was accused of assaulting the girl and heard so much that made me sure it was true (even from people close to the situation). As well as reading more in to the case..I know he was found not guilty but something just doesn’t seem right:( especially now they’re going on tour again..:sick: AND his ex has come out now and said he left her using food banks and was abusive.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The Peaches thing! I reckon maybe the affair with the sister was true based on the photos of him and Tiger Lilly. But no way would the family turn a blind eye, especially because Peaches came out of the whole situation looking like a pretty terrible mother.

My heart breaks for her boys, alone in that house while she was dead.
The alternative is that Tiger Lily is implicated and hounded for the rest of her life as the worst sister in the world. So... it’s an extraordinary set of circumstances but I kind of can see them turning a blind eye. Wrecking Tigerlily’s and Daisy’s lives wouldn’t bring Peaches back. But it also means those poor boys are being raised by a dangerous individual.

The whole idea that there’s any truth in the rumour is horrific... but those photos of Tigerlily and Thomas are strange.

Reactions: 20
Public servants do have to do it, everyone from serving police officers to Judiciary can be called.
I was called and I’m a nurse, I said that I couldn’t leave my unit short and they never called me back again!

I love this thread!

Haha I’m cracking up here 😂... but I still don’t get why so many of you are invested ?!
Are people watching these strangely named chaps with their kids or something ?
no I’m a middle aged woman who loves coming home from work, pouring a glass of wine and popping on Something Special with Mr Tumble to unwind.

Of course it’s my bleeping kids!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.