Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post from Duffy is heart breaking. Always wondered what happened when her music stopped. Never imagined it was something so awful.
Drugged and held captive by a stalker or...? Interested to hear more. I liked her first album a lot.

Any gossip on Pixie Lott or Diana Vickers? They both just disappeared and I thought they had quite promising careers.

Reactions: 11
I just read on twitter...

The gossip in Westminster, anyhow, is Boris hasn't been seen because Carrie gave him a black eye, for philandering, while she is pregnant.

👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Drugged and held captive by a stalker or...? Interested to hear more. I liked her first album a lot.

Any gossip on Pixie Lott or Diana Vickers? They both just disappeared and I thought they had quite promising careers.
No idea 🤷‍♀️ Hope they got whoever was behind it though. The world is a crazy place.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My stepmum used to teach him- he is exceptionally untalented.
Not sure about his academic ability but he clearly loves living under the wing of Mum and Dad while trying to give the impression of being independent ( that photo album🙄).

He’s a Trust Fund Heir type, living off Mum and Dad and their contacts.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is something going on with Adele? All that weight loss and she looks very, um, animated in recent pap pictures. Some people are suggesting she's into Charlie.

(My first post! Hello!)

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.