Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To those who doubt that David Jason is a paedophile, consider whether you would have believed before that Jimmy Saville was removing the glass eyes from dead bodies and having them made into rings, and using his influence to gain access to children in hospitals. Or if ‘loveable’ Rolf Harris was a paedophile....

anything is possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I’ve been told it’s well known amongst the police that they have evidence that he was involved with child abusers etc. You can actually google and it’s been proven that he associated with convicted paedaphiles. I don’t have actual evidence- like everyone else that posts here! I was just writing what I’ve heard. I thought that was the point of this thread?!? Just because he’s a popular figure doesn’t mean he is innocent.
I heard that he let a friend(s) borrow his house when he was away on holiday or filming and said friends used it to abuse children. I heard he was completely unaware that they were paedophiles. I also have a relative in the Met.

I can see how that could transmute to him being involved. And indeed he may have been aware, or not.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
To those who doubt that David Jason is a paedophile, consider whether you would have believed before that Jimmy Saville was removing the glass eyes from dead bodies and having them made into rings, and using his influence to gain access to children in hospitals. Or if ‘loveable’ Rolf Harris was a paedophile....

anything is possible.
I don't think it's that people don't believe that he could be. Nobody wants to believe that about anybody. The point is, if more and more household names are found to be depraved in the worst possible way it makes you worry just exactly how bad is the problem?

Reactions: 6

anything is possible.
My doubt is more about why on Earth it would not only be covered up, but also why the BBC would continue to work with him.
If the police have a file on him, that any old fella in the Met has been able to have a look at then why the f**k haven't they arrested him, charged him and convicted him?
As other people have spoken about this incident where his house sitters used his home for dodgy things, I think it's more likely that there was a file which identified his home and they were able to rule his involvement out.
If anyone is able to explain how and why DJ has been able to suppress legal action and also continue to be employed, I would love to hear from them.

Reactions: 8
Any goss on Mario falcone? Hes always liking other girls insta pics and commenting on them. Get bad vibes off him.

Reactions: 6
Wow that’s awful what Duffy went through. Her album Rockferry is absolutely stunning it’s on my playlist to this day. I listen to tracks from it pretty much every week.

Wishing her lots of strength and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know if it's been mentioned before but since I read about the David Jason accusations I keep thinking about Ronnie Barker's son, who is a convicted paedophile and went on the run assisted by his parents, I wonder if there was a connection with him to as well as other paedophile friends David seems to have.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It's utterly heartbreaking reading that message from Duffy. I have always missed her and hoped for a comeback.

Hope she has lots of support around her.

Reactions: 5

anything is possible.
Tbh I wasn’t surprised at all when the saville stuff came out, just had to look at him to tell he was a wrong ‘un.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

anything is possible.
I think when someone who is so well loved and admired its hard for a lot of people to accept that maybe they are not as nice as we always assumed.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been told it’s well known amongst the police that they have evidence that he was involved with child abusers etc. You can actually google and it’s been proven that he associated with convicted paedaphiles. I don’t have actual evidence- like everyone else that posts here! I was just writing what I’ve heard. I thought that was the point of this thread?!? Just because he’s a popular figure doesn’t mean he is innocent.
sorry I wasn’t implying you need an evidence bag ! I just meant where were the rumours and accusations coming from as I tend to hear about most things from my political friends but have never ever heard a peep about him. Desperately hope it’s not true but nothing shocks me anymore sadly.

Reactions: 3
I don't know if it's been mentioned before but since I read about the David Jason accusations I keep thinking about Ronnie Barker's son, who is a convicted paedophile and went on the run assisted by his parents, I wonder if there was a connection with him to as well as other paedophile friends David seems to have.
Ronnie Barker's son did a runner, he wasn't assisted by his parents at all. In fact, although they didn't speak about it because it was scary and embarrassing, I think it was accepted for quite some time that the son had actually killed himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think Adele’s had a gastric band, personally.
The weight loss is rarely as much or as fast as hers has been. I'm of the opinion that it was either a gastric sleeve or bypass. (Have had many health issues, still do, and a band probably saved my life).

Reactions: 14
The weight loss is rarely as much or as fast as hers has been. I'm of the opinion that it was either a gastric sleeve or bypass. (Have had many health issues, still do, and a band probably saved my life).
I was going to say “bariatric surgery” actually but used “gastric band” as a catch all term. I’m not too familiar with the different techniques and how quickly the weight comes off. All this speculation about “Pilates” and “1000 calories a day” is a load of bull. I like the way the DM keep trying to guess the number too. Three stone? Five? Seven?

Anyway, it’s her business.

Reactions: 22
Wow that’s awful what Duffy went through. Her album Rockferry is absolutely stunning it’s on my playlist to this day. I listen to tracks from it pretty much every week.

Wishing her lots of strength and love.
Absolutely awful, can’t believe it.
Hope they caught whoever was responsible

Reactions: 8
Im always interested to see where Big Brother contestants end up. Jason Cowan (big Scottish guy entered the house in a pair of speedos and a dickie bow) was the personal trainer at my mates crap printing company. He ran the micro-gym they had there. The amazing Shabaz (super camp Asian guy who did the wonder women routine) ended up as the receptionist at a friends Architects firm - but was sacked after propositioning customers and repeatedly turning up stinking from the night before (would literally put a shirt on over whatever garment he'd been out till all hours in).
Anyone remember Charley Uchea, can't remember what year of BB she was in, only that she was loud and massively irritating.
Was in our local Morrisons one Sat night a couple of years ago and someone was loudly and irritatingly yelling at her mates (one end of the aisle to the other) about what spirits they should buy.
Twas her.
I guess the fact she was buying supermarket vodka on a Sat night means she didn't make much money on the back of BB.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.