Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a made in Chelsea thread on here? Any goss? Do we think Liv has had a boob job? Almost all of the OG girls are unrecognisable these days.

Reactions: 9
Anyone remember Charley Uchea, can't remember what year of BB she was in, only that she was loud and massively irritating.
Was in our local Morrisons one Sat night a couple of years ago and someone was loudly and irritatingly yelling at her mates (one end of the aisle to the other) about what spirits they should buy.
Twas her.
I guess the fact she was buying supermarket vodka on a Sat night means she didn't make much money on the back of BB.
She was at the centre of Ni***rgate. Someone earlier mentioned the girl who got sacked for using the word to her.

Reactions: 6
Adele has definitely lost weight too quickly. My nutritionist was talking about it, her face looks gaunt and ‘saggy’ because the rapid speed she shed the weight meant her skin didn’t have time to get accustomed to holding less fat. The skin is a marvellous organ and can expand and shrink quite a lot but you need to work with it. I think it’s diet pills or bariatric surgery. Though the latter has a long recovery period and it feels like Adele has done this all in 6 months?

Reactions: 18
First time poster here. About 9 years ago my friends sister was having an affair with Ant (from Ant and Dec). This was when he was still with his ex wife Lisa and before all the drink driving scandal so it was more shocking at the time!

Also my husband is a Detective in the Met and he has told me the David Jason rumours are all true, just a matter of time before it all comes out.

Lastly, not such a well known celeb but the footballer, Clarke Carlisle used to visit my old place of work which has a bar. At the time he was doing various documentaries and articles about how he was a recovered alcoholic but he would come in and get hammered.
😯😯

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was going to say “bariatric surgery” actually but used “gastric band” as a catch all term. I’m not too familiar with the different techniques and how quickly the weight comes off. All this speculation about “Pilates” and “1000 calories a day” is a load of bull. I like the way the DM keep trying to guess the number too. Three stone? Five? Seven?

Anyway, it’s her business.
It's more the way she's been acting in recent pictures that has me wondering anything about her. On its own the weight loss doesn't interest me and it's pathetic how excited it has the media.

She does look like she's "on" something to me, although I like a theory that she deliberately sabotages her pap pictures. Hopefully that's all that's going on and not anything that could cause horrible health problems or worse.

Reactions: 8
It's utterly heartbreaking reading that message from Duffy. I have always missed her and hoped for a comeback.

Hope she has lots of support around her.
10 years, and not a word of this alleged incident in the press? Being cynical, has she got a new album coming out?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was going to say “bariatric surgery” actually but used “gastric band” as a catch all term. I’m not too familiar with the different techniques and how quickly the weight comes off. All this speculation about “Pilates” and “1000 calories a day” is a load of bull. I like the way the DM keep trying to guess the number too. Three stone? Five? Seven?

Agree entirely. I couldn't care less if she's had surgery, but I think she probably has. I lost 7st over about a year (just through diet and exercise) although I was bigger than her to start with. But hers was a lot quicker than that.
Good luck to her, if I had the money I probably would have had the surgery too, and the full tummy tuck/ lipo once I'd lost the weight 🤣

Reactions: 8
I was going to post an interesting video about Big Fat Dead weirdo Cyril Smith, who is kind of in the news today, but I am new here and don't think I can start a new thread... If somebody would I think he is an interesting case that not much has been made of really.

Anyhow, here is that video, from Newsnight a few years ago... the Met Police used to use actual video footage of him approaching boys in Euston station in the 1980s as training about peadophiles... They were shown this in the 1980s !... They knew then...

Also, note in this video that MP Dodgy Keith Vaz is the chairman of some government body dealing with such things... And he was caught with rent boys.

Big Cyril needs a Big Thread

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was going to post an interesting video about Big Fat Dead weirdo Cyril Smith, who is kind of in the news today, but I am new here and don't think I can start a new thread... If somebody would I think he is an interesting case that not much has been made of really.

Anyhow, here is that video, from Newsnight a few years ago... the Met Police used to use actual video footage of him approaching boys in Euston station in the 1980s as training about peadophiles... They were shown this in the 1980s !... They knew then...

Also, note in this video that MP Dodgy Keith Vaz is the chairman of some government body dealing with such things... And he was caught with rent boys.

Lots of old stuff online about Fat Boy, including a story from, I think the 1970s, that Special Branch drove all the way up north to the police station in his constituency and removed all the evidence the local police had on him. Fat Boy was being protected by the establishment.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just read on twitter...

The gossip in Westminster, anyhow, is Boris hasn't been seen because Carrie gave him a black eye, for philandering, while she is pregnant.

👀
Erm, at best that’s out of date.Boris was on camera multiple times today, meeting with the Austrian chancellor at no.10

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ronnie Barker's son did a runner, he wasn't assisted by his parents at all. In fact, although they didn't speak about it because it was scary and embarrassing, I think it was accepted for quite some time that the son had actually killed himself.
i think i read somewhere that it broke Ronnie Barker's heart when he found out his son was paedophile and it led to the decline in his health

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Absolutely it is her own business and it makes me mad how her weight is such a focus. But it drives clicks and attention to that scabby rag and its ilk so whilst it does, this is what we get. I just hope she's getting the right support for it all.

Reactions: 1
Ooh speaking of irrelevant Big Brother contestants, I’ve thought of one. Can anyone remember that Geordie chav from Big Brother 2011 called Alex Rose Lee? She came third.

A couple years after BB, my friend went to an assessment day for a job at Ed’s Easy Diner for their Gateshead branch. It was group task work and she was in his group and said she was thick as pig tit (unsurprisingly!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I remember once reading that CS would check out school photos of boys and if there was one of his liking he would get them removed from their family by fabricated tales of neglect or abuse and once in the care system he had free reign.

no idea if it is true but made me feel ill at the idea nonetheless.Given his power it is a possibility I guess

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Someone may have mentioned this earlier but Emily Parr from Big Brother is an Instagrammer these days, I’m pretty sure. Watched the clip back of what she got evicted for earlier on YouTube, she has a very distinctive voice!

Reactions: 1
Haven’t read through all the threads yet but...
Anything in Reece Shearsmith or Steve Pemberton? Inside number nine and the league of gentlemen
Or
Dolly Alderton and Pandora Sykes? the high low and plenty of journo articles

Reactions: 4
Someone may have mentioned this earlier but Emily Parr from Big Brother is an Instagrammer these days, I’m pretty sure. Watched the clip back of what she got evicted for earlier on YouTube, she has a very distinctive voice!
I’ve just had a look at her IG, and shock Mrs Meldrum follows her! Birds of a feather...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bex from BB9 used to be a bleeping mess but seems to have grown up and cleaned herself up a bit - she was partying loads and on all sorts (I have a few mutual friends with her and have met her while she’s been in these states) I know she was on some kind of babestation channel where she wopped her tits out - in fairness I think she made a lot of money from it, so fair play really, people obviously wanted to see them! She has just recently had a baby girl with a guy who I believe she’s been with for ages.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.