Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a BB contestant on my uni course, fashion journalism. She was kicked out for being racist and this was the series just after the whole Jade and Shilpa issue. People on my course didn't really like her much and she has been jumping from course to course. I never talked to her.
Just remembered her name - Emily something...
Was that Emma Greenwood? She had that full fight night think with Victor.

Reactions: 1
First time poster here. About 9 years ago my friends sister was having an affair with Ant (from Ant and Dec). This was when he was still with his ex wife Lisa and before all the drink driving scandal so it was more shocking at the time!

Also my husband is a Detective in the Met and he has told me the David Jason rumours are all true, just a matter of time before it all comes out.

Lastly, not such a well known celeb but the footballer, Clarke Carlisle used to visit my old place of work which has a bar. At the time he was doing various documentaries and articles about how he was a recovered alcoholic but he would come in and get hammered.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
First time poster here. About 9 years ago my friends sister was having an affair with Ant (from Ant and Dec). This was when he was still with his ex wife Lisa and before all the drink driving scandal so it was more shocking at the time!

Also my husband is a Detective in the Met and he has told me the David Jason rumours are all true, just a matter of time before it all comes out.

Lastly, not such a well known celeb but the footballer, Clarke Carlisle used to visit my old place of work which has a bar. At the time he was doing various documentaries and articles about how he was a recovered alcoholic but he would come in and get hammered.
I don’t understand this DJ stuff if everyone in the met knows it’s true why is nothing done about it?
Same with JImmy Saville, apparently everyone knew but nothing was done? I just don’t get it?

not a dig at your husband obviously

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand this DJ stuff if everyone in the met knows it’s true why is nothing done about it?
Same with JImmy Saville, apparently everyone knew but nothing was done? I just don’t get it?

I really don’t want the DJ rumours to be true, will break my heart.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t heard any DJ rumours ... what is the basis for them ?

With Saville and CR there is the Elm House connection - but he’s not referenced in that is he ?

I always remember Ralph Little tweeting about how Clarke was once his mate but fuckrd him over really badly. I think Clarke had claimed all his mates had abandoned him after he attempted suicide and Ralph was like "well, here's why....."

• Wow
Reactions: 1

That’s ok, it’s not his decision obviously. It’s mad, there must be people higher up that are involved. Same with the Saville stuff, people knew for decades and nothing was done.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

complete garbage about David Jason, utter tripe

Reactions: 13

This is what I don’t understand either. The press is full today of how people turned a blind eye to Weinstein and people are up in arms about it. The same was true if Savile. If these threads are true it’s happening with Philip Schofield and Cliff Richard

We’ve now got a two tier criminal justice system in this country (though PS is not a criminal matter) where it appears celebs can get away with anything whilst others don’t. In the case of PS his employers are complicit in covering up and paying off staff and turning a blind eye to allegations of wrong doing

the whole thing stinks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm from the same town as Jason. In the year or you after he came out the house you'd spy him walking about the town centre taps aff (with his top off to the non-Scottish amongst you) at the merest hint of sunshine.
I saw him in Hamilton Palace once. He thought he was the dogs baws 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
think this article reinforces a lot of what has been said on here about her. She just wants the paycheck... the bit about her not having left acting but just having a tit agent 😂😂😂
She lost me at the line “I’m not well off”...
I always liked Paloma until the gender neutral crap.

Reactions: 6
•The famous scene in Amsterdam (let’s talk about the husband) was due to Harry Hamlin two timing Lisa Rinna with an actress called Julianne Phillips. Julianne didn’t know and broke it off when she found out. Harry was angry that she broke up with him and sexually assaulted her. To protect Harry and her lifestyle, Rinna started to threaten Julianne and was the main bully who forced Julianne to quit Hollywood.
The reason Kim was so angry about this was because she experienced sexual abuse in the Hollywood system and allegedly is the blind about the child star who killed her rapist.
Julianne Phillips was Bruce Springsteens first wife

Reactions: 3
complete garbage about David Jason, utter tripe
It would obviously be a shame but doesn’t mean there’s no truth to it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure people thought the same about a lot of the other people who have turned out to be involved in this stuff. No offence as I’m not trying to get in a row but I think it’s a bit naive to deny that it’s even possible.

Reactions: 20
I’m too old for sclub
Julianne Phillips was Bruce Springsteens first wife
Speaking of Springsteen, his song “Red Headed Woman” is about how much he likes giving his second wife head. His second wife was the ‘other woman’ when he was married to Julianne Phillips.

‘All My Life’ by Foo Fighters is another Ode to cunnilingus by Dave Grohl.

Sorry to lower the tone

EDIT - I somehow managed to quote myself

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.