Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a Mister Maker too. A truly Machiavellian trio 😂
Haha I’m cracking up here 😂... but I still don’t get why so many of you are invested ?!
Are people watching these strangely named chaps with their kids or something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Certainly strange he must be bi then ,because I'm sure he was engaged to a woman
Samantha Colley was her name & she starred with him in The Crucible. I've never believed he was engaged & if he was it was just a beard!

Reactions: 3
Or maybe he was engaged but it didn’t work out and now his mum has passed he feels very comfortable with being out as gay? That and the reference to needing a surrogate or adoption for children made me hmmmm
I think that's it ! he was in a 3yr relationship with the actress Samantha Colley they got engaged in 2016 but called it off a yr later so that scenario certainly fits..

Samantha Colley was her name & she starred with him in The Crucible. I've never believed he was engaged & if he was it was just a beard!
yes I just google both of them

Reactions: 4
Or maybe he was engaged but it didn’t work out and now his mum has passed he feels very comfortable with being out as gay? That and the reference to needing a surrogate or adoption for children made me hmmmm
This is exactly what i think is happening. Someone mentioned the exact same thing about Louis Walsh and that he won't come out until his mother passes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I’m cracking up here 😂... but I still don’t get why so many of you are invested ?!
Exactly this ! and by the look of things some of them should come with an X cert ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Richard Armitage was in a BBC drama adaptation of North & South - you can watch it on Netflix- he’s a dark, brooding, northern god of man in it 😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lots of mums when my eldest was a baby liked Mr bloom from cbeebies. I never thought much of him,. But as everyone is on about Mr tumble. I thought maybe people might know more about him.
Nothing remotely exciting but apparently his accent isn't real. Can't remember where they said he was really from but it was a long way from the South West.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
This is exactly what i think is happening. Someone mentioned the exact same thing about Louis Walsh and that he won't come out until his mother passes.
Jesus he's knockin on a bit as it is, by that time it could be too late to get the leg over lol ! he'll be like Prince Charles waitin to get his ass on the throne before he croaks it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 I've only just realised how weird this seems to anyone who doesn't know.

These are all characters (played by actors) on children's programmes shown on cBeebies (BBC channel for toddlers-young children).

Mr Bloom is a gardener, who goes round the UK discovering different places.

Mr Maker is arts and crafts. All very bright, colourful and interactive.

Mr Tumble is a clown who uses Makaton (adapted British sign language used by children and people with learning disabilities).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr Tumble has quite the gig, he has been on CBeebies since my teens were tiny, along with stints at Butlin and stage shows,the books and tiny Tumble toys and all the rest. Mr Tumble has a plethora of characters he plays.
I find him annoying but he seems to be a permanent fixture on CBeebies and my children love CBeebies.
Mr Bloom is less annoying. I think seeing the characters/shows on repeat daily for toddler years X 5 you start to wonder about the actual person behind the pratting about.

Reactions: 12
😂 I've only just realised how weird this seems to anyone who doesn't know.

These are all characters (played by actors) on children's programmes shown on cBeebies (BBC channel for toddlers-young children).

Mr Bloom is a gardener, who goes round the UK discovering different places.

Mr Maker is arts and crafts. All very bright, colourful and interactive.

Mr Tumble is a clown who uses Makaton (adapted British sign language used by children and people with learning disabilities).
This is like a Marvel Cinematic Universe type of deal! I hope they have an Avengers type of movie, where all 3 come together and fight against illiteracy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ha fair enough those of you with kids in your lives - I know how much their films books and tv takes over and why you would be curious about their real personality.

I was just so confused when people started talking about a “mr tumble” with no context and everyone was weighing in as normal, gossiping away like it was a totally normal name...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
PC Plum from Balamory is gay (have seen him frequenting my local gay clubs when I'm out and about, I'm not so much these days, mind you). I don't think he ever had much of a (hetero) female following, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.