Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of mums when my eldest was a baby liked Mr bloom from cbeebies. I never thought much of him,. But as everyone is on about Mr tumble. I thought maybe people might know more about him.

Reactions: 3
Well, Alex Rodriguez is a notorious cheat. He has been rumoured to be gay and it is evidenced in the fact he likes how mens bodies look and all of his wives/gfs in the past have gotten super in shape and ripped. As you can see atm that Jennifer Lopez has gotten very muscular as of late.

But this isn't the gossip.

The gossip is that Alex has had a pre-op transgender lady as his side piece for the past few years. Jlo knows about his antics but turns a blind eye and just tells him not to be obvious as she wants her image being conserved as a sex goddess yet all of her partners have either been gay or cheated on her and left.

Google A-Rod and Transgender woman and there'll be a few pics of him with her dating back to 2014!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Talking about Jennifer Lopez, Trey Parker from South Park, once mentioned how she got someone fired cause they sang "fulfill all your wishes with my taco flavoured kisses" to her and that she once deliberately bumped into Trey after he wore a dress very similar to her green dress at the oscars 😂

"MOMMM BEN AFFLECK IS NAKED IN MY BED"

"Oooo, the tooth fairy must be super happy with you"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lots of mums when my eldest was a baby liked Mr bloom from cbeebies. I never thought much of him,. But as everyone is on about Mr tumble. I thought maybe people might know more about him.
Mr Bloom gives me the heebie jeebies 😬

Reactions: 5
Well, Alex Rodriguez is a notorious cheat. He has been rumoured to be gay and it is evidenced in the fact he likes how mens bodies look and all of his wives/gfs in the past have gotten super in shape and ripped. As you can see atm that Jennifer Lopez has gotten very muscular as of late.

But this isn't the gossip.

The gossip is that Alex has had a pre-op transgender lady as his side piece for the past few years. Jlo knows about his antics but turns a blind eye and just tells him not to be obvious as she wants her image being conserved as a sex goddess yet all of her partners have either been gay or cheated on her and left.

Google A-Rod and Transgender woman and there'll be a few pics of him with her dating back to 2014!
Ummmm I did but went to images and got lots of hot rod p e n i s extensions 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Regarding Mr Armitage it was believed that Sir Ian McKellen outed him during an interview when they all filmed The Hobbit (never actually named just hinted) There are also pictures of him & Lee Pace again implying they were partners. Also Lee spent a lot of time in the UK when Richard was doing The Crucible.

There is also a post on previous thread stating the difficulties having kids again implying that he may be gay.

I personally love the man to bits & have done for years. I'm just a nosey barstool who wants to know!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Tumble/Justin Fletcher seems to keep his private life very private, as in he doesn't really talk about it. I remember reading an interview where he said he would love to start a family one day but struggled to find the right women to settle down with. I think this was about 10 years ago. I've grown up watching him, starting with fun song factory. Now my son watches Mr Tumble. I don't mind it, some of it is definitely for kids.

Also, slightly off topic but in person he is a genuinely lovely guy. He was filming something somewhere local to the hotel I was working in. The production team came in first, sat outside and had a round. He came down half hour later, ate dinner, all very polite. I had been telling my manager how he was my brothers favourite person to watch (this was Tikkabilla into Mr Tumble) but I wasn't going to be rude to ask for an autograph.
They didn't go up until we closed down the bar and my manager pulled him aside, told him my story and called me over. A chat, picture and an autograph for my brother. I've met a few celebs, he is still my favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who the hell are mr tumble and mr bloom - are they associated ? Sounds like two slightly sinister children’s tv characters or something...Why all the interest?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the hell are mr tumble and mr bloom - are they associated ? Sounds like two slightly sinister children’s tv characters or something...Why all the interest?!
They are two slightly sinister children's tv characters lol ! you need to see thread 2/3 for mr tumble ..no dirt yet on mr bloom..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Certainly strange he must be bi then ,because I'm sure he was engaged to a woman
Or maybe he was engaged but it didn’t work out and now his mum has passed he feels very comfortable with being out as gay? That and the reference to needing a surrogate or adoption for children made me hmmmm

Reactions: 8
There is a Mister Maker too. A truly Machiavellian trio 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.