Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is an open secret to who it is. The only reason it wasn't made public is because he is married and has kids. It's Matthew Vaughan. Director of Kingsman movies. He also directed the Xmen movie in which January starred in and alo the dates align with her pregnancy.
Ah. See I always thought it was Fassbender

Reactions: 2
Hi all, I’ve been lurking on Tattle since finding this forum (how did I never know about it before?) I was directed here by google after seeing a comment on DM about Philip S having a young runner on the side. I’m now officially addicted. I ran out of steam on the PS threads but this thread is my favourite by far, apart from the nasty tit about IW.

not sure if this is common knowledge but I was told from someone v connected in the music biz that Slymon COwell’s son’s actual father is his brother, Nicholas.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Katy Perry once bought me dinner. We happened to be in the same place as her by sheer coincidence while my sister was wearing her merch and she just came up to us, had a chat then told us she was settling our bill and wouldn't take no for an answer. 😂 Even at the height of her fame, she used to give her old fan forum a number of free meet and greets for every tour date while other artists charged thousands. I know not everyone is a fan of hers but I've always found her to have a good heart.

But if that's not bitchy enough gossip, I've heard Charlie from Busted (allegedly) tried to steal a bottle of Jager from a club in Edinburgh after playing a gig there, according to someone who used to work there. That's how we all knew he'd be joining McBusted - because he used go on about how he'd rather go broke than rejoin the band 😂
Yes, Taylor Swift is another who has never charged for a meet and greet. Fans are picked out from the audience during the concert and she also selects people from social media.

Reactions: 21
@coconochanel Sorry, not sure if you were replied to as I've missed about two threads with them moving so fast. 😂 Wawrinka was messaging Vekic when she was as young as 15, you can look back through their flirty tweets - seriously disturbing! Not to mention that he was married and has a young daughter. Anyway, he separated from his wife for the second and final time in early 2015, then he was 'officially' with Vekic from May 2015, but it's obvious they were together loooooong before then. He also walked out on his wife for the first time when their baby was a few months old.

My dad filmed a programme With Robbie Williams dad ages ago (I think they found real experts to go against fans in a quiz type thing, my dad was there as an expert on Shakespeare). Anyway he went to the pub with him and Robbie turned up, a really good laugh apparently and they stayed out pretty late. I know it’s not gossip and wouldn’t say I’m a fan at all, but I was impressed as a teenager that my dad has been drinking with RW 😂
My friend is a RW impersonator/lookalike, down to all the tattoos etc. Years ago he was on a TV program with RW's dad and subsequently ended up meeting Robbie. They kept in touch after that...he only has positive things to say about Robbie.
Robbie's dad seems to have been busy on television 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But if that's not bitchy enough gossip, I've heard Charlie from Busted (allegedly) tried to steal a bottle of Jager from a club in Edinburgh after playing a gig there, according to someone who used to work there. That's how we all knew he'd be joining McBusted - because he used go on about how he'd rather go broke than rejoin the band 😂
He didn’t join McBusted?

Caprice is a lot older than she lets on.
she really is! when I was a lot younger there was a big age gap between me and her now she's hardly any older than me! if she has any more face lifts she'll be wearing her pubes as a beard

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is there anything concrete on who is the father of January Jones son is?
I don't think there is anything concrete. Rumours are that the father is one of Bobby Flay (she randomly called him when she got in to a car accident once, supposedly they'd been having an affair while he was married), Jason Sudeikis (I'd be surprised if he was the father as he's got two kids with Olivia Wilde and is a supposedly happy family unit), Matthew Vaughn (married to Claudia Schiffer, rumoured to be having an affair whilst filming X-Men. He ditched the premiere of the film after the news of her pregnancy broke then issued some denial).

I don't think there is anything concrete. Rumours are that the father is one of Bobby Flay (she randomly called him when she got in to a car accident once, supposedly they'd been having an affair while he was married), Jason Sudeikis (I'd be surprised if he was the father as he's got two kids with Olivia Wilde and is a supposedly happy family unit), Matthew Vaughn (married to Claudia Schiffer, rumoured to be having an affair whilst filming X-Men. He ditched the premiere of the film after the news of her pregnancy broke then issued some denial).
Bobby Flay the chef?

I was called for jury service and was told I’d be fined if i didn’t attend.....there has to be a good reason for them to excuse you but you have to get in touch with them with your reason
Yes I had to do it ...you get a fine,a lady that was called the same time as me ,her mother died the week before the court was to sit and she still had to attend with a death certificate so she could be excused...public servants don't have to do it though..

Reactions: 1
Yes I had to do it ...you get a fine,a lady that was called the same time as me ,her mother died the week before the court was to sit and she still had to attend with a death certificate so she could be excused...public servants don't have to do it though..
Public servants do have to do it, everyone from serving police officers to Judiciary can be called.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I always thought it was Jason Sudeikis!
Also, didn’t know Richard Armitage is gay! That really shocked me (not in a bad way, just in a I had no idea!). Seen pictures of his potential partner online and they look cute together.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.