Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been told by a friend who holidays in their family holiday home in St Barts that a Certain male Xfactor judge has his little boy toy living there & its an open secret on the island when they go for dinner etc!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has anybody ever had any run ins with the Spice Girls, specifically Emma because she's my favorite? My husband just told me awork colleague literally bumped into Victoria Beckham of all people and said she was absolutely lovely about it. He was surprised at how remarkably tiny she was. I don't just mean skinny either. He also met David and again, he was a decent fellow. One thing he picked up on is he's very aware of where the beautiful women in the room are. I kinda feel like that's not going to come as a shock to anyone.

Reactions: 19
I always thought it was Jason Sudeikis!
Also, didn’t know Richard Armitage is gay! That really shocked me (not in a bad way, just in a I had no idea!). Seen pictures of his potential partner online and they look cute together.
I thought Armitage was engaged to a woman

Reactions: 2
Apologises if this has already being said but I’m still on thread 2 😂

Noticed a few people mention Mr Tumble so thought I’d share what I know.

A girl at my baby group told us that a friend of hers found him on a dating site and he was asking her to meet up, sending pics. Despite being married. Oh and he’s partial to a bit of snow too!
Not sure how reliable this is as it’s one of them a friend of a friend stories but thought I’d share.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

A girl at my baby group told us that a friend of hers found him on a dating site and he was asking her to meet up, sending pics. Despite being married. Oh and he’s partial to a bit of snow too!
Not sure how reliable this is as it’s one of them a friend of a friend stories but thought I’d share.
Mr Tumble isn't married, and never has been.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

God knows what he's harbouring in the spotty bag then ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The Chris Pratt stuff is sadly pretty believable...much as I think he is super hot (even at his biggest in Parks and Rec), I knew as soon as he lost weight, got fit and became a big star, he'd start cheating on Anna.

Passengers is a terrible film btw - the central premise is that you fall in love with someone who became creepily obsessed with you and (having been accidentally doomed to spend his life alone) woke you up to join him. Not much romance in that really!
I remember him in a series called everwood not so hot

Reactions: 4
@coconochanel Sorry, not sure if you were replied to as I've missed about two threads with them moving so fast. 😂 Wawrinka was messaging Vekic when she was as young as 15, you can look back through their flirty tweets - seriously disturbing! Not to mention that he was married and has a young daughter. Anyway, he separated from his wife for the second and final time in early 2015, then he was 'officially' with Vekic from May 2015, but it's obvious they were together loooooong before then. He also walked out on his wife for the first time when their baby was a few months old.
Oh thanks for that. God I never knew that what a hole. :oops:

Do any of you know who Alex Rodriguez is as it seems the majority of you are in the UK? And wouldn't know much or want to hear about american sport stars

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.