Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! 💋

You are obviously a fan! She is lovely, and a true legend. 💋
Aww MM don’t let the haters get to you. ❤There’s a lot of jealousy that you get to bang TH.
Aww MM don’t let the haters get to you. ❤There’s a lot of jealousy that you get to bang TH.
Also just to clarify, I believe you. Even if it turns out you are fibbing (as I say I don’t think you are!) I enjoy the escapism of thinking my fave celebs are filth buckets 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
Haha, Sam Fox what a pro she was....obviously she was smashed the whole time but her behaviour on reality show The Bar ages ago showed what she could be like after a bucket of vodka >

I'll never forget her getting stuck in her dracula cape :) >

This is, without question, my favourite ever moment from a reality TV show. As you can tell from my username, I’m obsessed with it. Went through a vodka cranberry phase on her honour.

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
Why are so many people protecting that human barbie doll Holly?
Haven’t got a clue. She’s hardly special. She only bloody presents This Morning. How her and Phil have so many people protecting them is beyond me!

Notredamn

VIP Member
I did a lot of internet dating before I was married and met many girls who just weren’t interested in “nice guys”. I came to the conclusion that many of them had a low self esteem and went with bad guys because they tapped into their lack of self worth. Why else would you allow yourself to be treated like a door mat. I think that thing about changing guys is old hat. Surely we all know now that it never, ever happens.
Hmmm the thing is, most 'nice guys' (the self proclaimed ones anyway) are actually utter incels who feel entitled to any woman they like purely on account of being a 'nice guy ' and can usually be found slagging off women for turning them down and thinking they must want treating badly.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Are we just getting rid of the Secret Celeb Gossip thread title for the next thread and renaming it the Tom thread??

• Haha

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Okay, let me make this clear at the start that I do not know that gorgeous man. And that I have loved John Taylor since I was all of 10 years old. I named one of my boys Taylor, ffs! :ROFLMAO:

Was once given the nickname 'The Anteater' by groupies he'd slept with because of his skills. ;)
Was outed on an episode of MTV's Most Wanted(remember that show?) by Simon Le Bon as getting a round of applause at a hotel because he shagged a girl on a hotel balcony in view of the band and crew.
Made out with Grace Jones on a transatlantic flight.
Had nearly nude photos leaked to the News Of The World back in '82 by an old girlfriend in a kiss and tell story.
Sliced his feet on broken glass while in the States on the Sing Blue Silver tour so badly, he was dosed up on pharmaceutical grade cocaine just to get through the show.
His first wife was so obnoxious to fans online that she earned the name 'Amanduh'. She'd frequently go into chat rooms and brag about 'going to bed and fucking MY husband'.
Jody Watley's song, 'Looking For A New Love' was allegedly written about John after she found out he was cheating on her.
He ended up leaving social media because the crazies of the DD fandom kept going for his second wife on his media.

And I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I've left out, if I can remember it, I'll post it.

• Heart
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh hell, that is me with Corrie, EE and Emmerdale. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone whos own a garage on these shows isn't minted. Either they are crap at what they do or they can't manage their money, but what are they spending it on? Why is it that they never show them hooking up the cars to some computer diagnostics? Do they only work on cars pre-1995? Stupid writers.
Or how does Ian Beale ever end up broke in EastEnders when everyone eats in either the cafe, chippy or his restaurant. The market stall workers, in spite of working 100yards from home go to the cafe for a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich.

• Haha

Sea

VIP Member
'On 17 March 1999, Hull climbed onto the roof of his bungalow, in Winchelsea in East Sussex, to adjust his television aerial. He slipped from the roof and fell through an adjoining greenhouse. He suffered a severe skull fracture and chest injuries and was pronounced dead on arrival at hospital in Hastings.'

Grim, like something from the Omen :)
Your bold random words is like something from Omen 😆. Or is it a secret sign? 😳👿😈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve not really got any tea. But, someone mentioned earlier about footballers and not being advised correctly on finances. I think this depends on the club as the club near us is very supportive and encourage them to settle down. They’ve also started purchasing houses which they then rent out to the players. As many are advised not to buy as they move around quite a bit.

I live near quite a few and they are classic boys with toys. Speeding up and down late at night in their sports cars. Dicks basically.
I always think of footballers as dicks and a lot are, but there are a few who play for our city's team who are lovely with the fans. One in particular is lovely, he gave my daughter and her friends tickets to a big game, because they'd been talking on social media and at the games, and he knew tickets were sold out. He bought some of his player's ticket allowance, brought them to the house and refused payment from us. Said he wasn't allowed to sell them on and they were a gift. He was also very, very friendly and polite to me and her dad. Plus he was gorgeous, had a lovely French accent and beautiful shoes:love:

• Heart

freaknasty

Chatty Member
Strike It Lucky.
There’s three pages after this so I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it yet but there’s a great line in Benidorm where Noreen is watching Donald get resuscitated by the pool and she says “I think someone just died in the pool... ooh that reminds me can you record Strike It Lucky for me?” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
When someone first mentioned John Taylor, I immediately thought of Phil Taylor, the darts player. I was very confused thinking you all thought he was sexy. So went onto google to see what I was missing.

• Haha

Miffy29

VIP Member
I remember living in France by myself when one of the twilight movies came out. I took myself to see it solo as it was a good way to occupy an evening and practice my French. As soon as one of the characters took his top off the cinema exploded with the sound of squealing teenage girls and I realised that I was definitely too old to be watching the twilight films by about a decade.🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂

(My only defence is that it was a small cinema and I had already seen the other films that were showing- I had a lot of solo time to fill!)
When I went to the cinema to see Fifty Shades of Grey there were grown women squealing and whooping every time Jamie Dornan took his top off/there was a sex scene. People are bizarre 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Badirene

VIP Member
I’m sorry but that question is just abhorrent. Your poor brother and his wife (and the rest of your famil)y, I hope they never heard her insensitive and VILE question . So insensitive and just wrong! You did well to bite your tongue, I’d have punched her in the face.
I have never told them and never will, we live about two hours away from them so they don't interact with her. She showed me that day exactly what she was behind the politeness and fake smiles, I have never trusted her since and in general treat her like a mushroom- keep her in the dark and feed her bullshit!

Reactions: 26