Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moley1

Chatty Member
Whilst it is easy to point the finger at poor behaviour by many footballers, if so many women weren’t prepared to drop their undies for them it wouldn’t be an issue.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Reminds me of the interview This Morning did with a few cast members of the tv show White House Farm. About Jeremy Bamber. They also had on Sheilas ex husband. Father of the 2 little ones. He was talking about the tragedy. I could NOT believe people absolutely losing their shit saying ‘You’ve ruined the ending. How could you. Thanks for nothing’. I mean how idiotic can you be? Then when it was pointed out it was a true story... ‘yeah but the ending may have been different for tv’. Sometimes I want to live on the moon
That’s a bit like the idiot on Twitter who was surprised to learn that the Titanic was a real ship.

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Anything on Richard Osman ? I really do think we’d make a great couple, and a killer zoom quiz team.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Reminds me of the interview This Morning did with a few cast members of the tv show White House Farm. About Jeremy Bamber. They also had on Sheilas ex husband. Father of the 2 little ones. He was talking about the tragedy. I could NOT believe people absolutely losing their shit saying ‘You’ve ruined the ending. How could you. Thanks for nothing’. I mean how idiotic can you be? Then when it was pointed out it was a true story... ‘yeah but the ending may have been different for tv’. Sometimes I want to live on the moon
God some people are so imbecilic they shouldnt be allowed to communicate :rolleyes:

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Nah this one just

Nah this one is just the regular stalker living vicariously through that Zawe shrew
Oh. Right.
Is there not a fan site for this prick? I’ve never even seen anything with him in it! I don’t give a fuck what sort of lead he walks his dog on or whose taking a dump in his spare shitter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Girlinabubble

Is it Joan, a woman of many names and faces? ....
This had crossed my mind too - something about her writing style and voice!
I thought of Joan too recently as her ex was involved somehow with the pressures of that older man who was in Towie that died last week.
I’ve missed her contributions but maybe now I won’t have to!

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He hasn’t had his jab apparently because he was unwell with pneumonia and has been for the last few weeks. I’m sure he’d have received it had he not been away abroad for Xmas and New Year.

Some might say he’s had a good innings, but I still feel the daughter has exploited him good and proper.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Interesting about Sam Fox, my brother, in his old career, had to ensure she was taken and brought back to another country, on more than one occasion, he said she was a proper pain in the bum and quite the diva. She was maybe playing up to a stereotype but I have no reason to disbelieve him.
It used to make me laugh way back when Sam was popular that some blokes used to say "well yeah wot I REALLY like about Sam innit, is her eyes they are really piercing like" oh pull the other one Kevin/Wayne/Gary whatever your name is!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blonde123

Chatty Member
My mum says that too - if a woman gets beaten by her husband then she must have done something to make him angry. The weird thing is, she and my late dad had a long and mostly happy marriage, and there was never any domestic abuse on either side.
Heaven forbid a man takes responsibility for his own unacceptable behaviour 🙄.

• Heart
  • Angry

Eirawen

VIP Member
I don’t believe it. Children in Need, taking your example, do telethons to raise the figures they do. There’s merchandise, sold in most shops and involvement of schools, workplaces and so on. Many, many celebs take part. These charities employ a large team full time all year to run the massive machine that they are.

With recent recessions those types of events have seen levels of donations dropping.

Captain Tom did generate a huge amount of publicity but not 30 mil worth. Not when people were getting furloughed and laid off left, right and centre.

Not buying it for a second.

You know lots of people who donated. Nobody I know told me they did, of course they could have with no mention of it.
Trouble is his well meant efforts gave some the impression that the NHS is a Charity, not an organisation which is meant to be funded by the Government.

It's always a bloody Tom!!

I should add him to my dictionary list of Toms
Yes Tom's should be banned too confusing😱

• Heart
  • Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
gossip
/ˈɡɒsɪp/
Learn to pronounce
noun
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.
"he became the subject of much local gossip

Although, I do agree with the knowing a whole load of celebs, meant to be shagging one but talking about his personal life, outing a load of celebs as gay. It could just take one person to out this 'insider' to DM and all these claims will be all over the Internet and if it's true everyone will know who it is

And there's only been 2 models who have been a page 3 model and playboy - Samantha Fox & Cathy Lloyd. Their in their 40s. 🧐 all very bizarre

I'm not after an argument but this thread has got very argumentative since MM has been here outing celebs lol

• Heart

When my husband's brother left his wife for someone else, our mother in law blamed her.
Apparently the reason he'd had an affair and left his wife was all her fault because 'she obviously wasn't making him happy at home' 🙄

I don't doubt for one minute that if my husband had an affair and left me it would obviously be 'my fault' too.
Your mother in law sounds horrendous! I can imagine if my husband left me my mother in law would blame me to 😂 Woman like that boil my piss 😤😤

• Sad

Shep

Long story short. Several years ago I was on an internet support group for people in relationships with narcissists. Most of the contributors were American women and seemed quite “normal” when it came to moral codes and stuff. One day one of the ladies posted the news that her niece had got a gig at the Playboy mansion and they were all delighted! I was horrified and try to say that it wasn’t ideal to be happy about someone being served up as a plaything for debauched old men but I got shouted down. Apparently this girl was very intelligent but this was seen as being a great career opportunity. Working on a Covid vaccine is a great career opportunity. Getting your baps out for pervs to drool over is probably in a different league (no offence MM! 😘).
The beauty of this world is women have the choice to get their ‘baps out for pervs‘ or work on a COVID vaccine or indeed do both. I for one am in favour of both

• Heart

Lara98

Chatty Member
Sophie Howard kept on about having gone to Uni and how she was smarter than the rest of us that didn't. That always put our back up.
Lucy Pinder. The less I say, the better. She was awful to work with.
Keeley Hazell. Another one who was okay at the start, but things went wrong when she started dating David Walliams.
Now to the lovely ones;
Sam Fox is a legend, and couldn't do enough to help us newbies. Love her.
Maria Whittaker was sweet, but not the brightest.
My favourite will always be Suzanne Mizzi. Helped me out loads, and I loved her to bits. Such a shame when she died.
Sorry, I have left out the naughty bits, but I think people are getting bored of reading it from me!
I say you have your own thread like someone else suggested! That'll stop people moaning 🤪

• Heart

torontoon

Chatty Member

This kid has done literally nothing other than being born to famous parents and he is on the cover of GQ.:mad:
Now, now. You may know him by his thespian name, Rafferty Law?

No, I'm kidding, obviously. But I Googled him and he's in a new take on Oliver Twist with Michael Caine and Lena Headey. So we may be hearing more from him and his nepotism shortly.*

*I should reserve judgement, he may be very talented.

• Haha
  • Sad

Blonde123

Chatty Member
My brother and his wife had a baby stillborn at nine months, my "darling" Mil asked if they had done anything during the pregnancy that would have harmed the baby, both bro and sis in law are nurses, so no they kinda know how to be healthy. It was that day I took a great big step back from Mil and just be polite, I no longer trust or respect her, the daft mare.
I’m sorry but that question is just abhorrent. Your poor brother and his wife (and the rest of your famil)y, I hope they never heard her VILE question . So insensitive and just wrong! You did well to bite your tongue, I’d have punched her in the face.

• Sad
  • Heart