Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Paddy's wife? The ex Miss Liverpool turned Real Housewife of Cheshire? The only gossipy thing I know is that Paddy allegedly had a fling with Nicole Appleton a couple of years ago. There are rumours that the twins aren't as cognitively impaired as she claims - but how true that is, I don't know. Autism is a spectrum of disorders after all.
Autism and cognitive impairment aren’t the same thing, unless you’re using the wrong term?

I don’t follow Christine so can’t comment on the way she portrays her children, but this isn’t the first time I’ve seen her accused of faking or exaggerating her childrens’ autism. I find it hugely offensive, as the mother of autistic kids. It’s so ignorant. You might meet my son for the first time and have no idea that he’s autistic. He could be smiling and laughing and polite. But soon you’ll notice his unusual speech patterns, the way he mixes up pronouns and grammar, the difficulties he has playing with his peers, the meltdowns over buying the wrong brand of supermarket pizza.

Not only that, but like any child, an autistic child has good days and bad days. They behave very differently at home compared with away from home. No one has any right to make snap judgements about a child being “not that autistic” (and like I said, I’ve heard this about the McGuinness kids more than once) purely because they don’t fit whatever narrow stereotyped version of autism they have in their heads

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Notredamn

VIP Member
I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! 💋
Oh come on. Not very well versed in social media. You're not naive with the claims you're making. You're on tattlelife. On the gossip threads. You have not been 'attacked'. You talk a good game I'll give you that but I find this post in particular very contrived and manipulative indeed!

Girlinabubble

Ha! Not my story to tell ... but on the subject of closeted gay actors I would say that my son was at a well known drama school - and in his 3 yrs of training there was only one or two straight actors - the others were gay or bi so if you extrapolate that to the wider acting world, the chances of actors being who they say they are must be rare?

There were only ! I’ve annoyed myself now!

• Heart

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Keith Chegwin used to follow me on Twitter (God alone knows why because I'm not a prolific tweeter) and I was very sad that he lost his life so young, after his successful battle against alcoholism.

• Heart

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Sorry to change the subject but did I hear that Calvin Harris is a stage name? I wonder why he picked that.
I’m a child of the 80’s anyone dating a Calvin would have had the piss mercilessly taken.
Yes his real names Adam. I’m friends with someone who worked with him in morrisons(?) when he was a teenager in Dumfries. Described him as a total prick,even back then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Im not a Katy Perry fan really (think she’s a bit of a fruit loop) but my heart did break for her in that scene in her documentary when she knows her marriage is over then goes on stage. 💔 I think Russell had a LOT of issues she tried to help him with, but he’s a lost cause.
I always thought it was a bit nasty of him to post that pic of her with no makeup on the internet without her permission

1611872331083.png

• Sad

Sea

VIP Member
Was he ok about the bearding relationship? Like did he feel offended by it or did he think it was fine as it was just what you had to do to get on and it kept him out of the limelight?

3I a mo th?! Yes agree that's stupid

' My dad lives trainers'?? Yeah literally he has to mention his dad, as that's the most interesting thing about him!
My dad loves creating babies

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Holly has a serious drink and coke problem allegedly. That’s why she and Ferne Cotton drifted apart. Fern’s husband is a recovering addict.

• Wow

VIP Member
Ulrika Jonsson has made this claim,

'I'm God's gift to younger men!'

No thank you, her kebab must be in real bad shape

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

CherryAcid

VIP Member
For the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who they had the anniversary episode in the cinemas (David Tennant returned to play the Doctor with Matt Smith as the main Doctor). Anyway, there was a power cut in the middle of the episode and they said that everyone had to leave because of it. People were going bananas saying that the cinema staff had ruined their lives, it was disaster, they would be suing etc. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Doctor Who, but let's be honest, it's a 60's kids show. Some people really need to get a life......
When I went to see The Hunger Games with my friend who had read the books most of the audience was doing that hand thing Katniss does. I've never cringed so hard.

• Haha
  • Wow

Notredamn

VIP Member
I wasn’t blaming anybody. I was simply point out a fact. Women have choices don’t they? Who do you blame if they make a poor choice of partner? There is a lot of talk about the poor behaviour of some footballers but no one is holding a gun to these women’s heads making them date footballers. It is their choice is it not? You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that if you date a footballer, a rock star, an actor or any celeb there is a good chance that they not going to be faithful to you. Why is that? Because they get shedloads of opportunities from other women.

I don’t know what sort of men you have met in your life, but I know plenty of “nice guys” who certainly don’t feel that they are entitled to “any woman”. They are simply decent human beings who treat other human beings, no matter what their sexual orientation, with respect.
It's the ones who announce it and refer to themselves as 'nice guys '.

• Heart

PunkPrincess777

Yeah, an earlier post said Demi’s contouring was a bit extreme. This photo and the one I’m posting appear to show it’s NOT makeup contouring making her face rather scary
8EC3F626-2697-49C1-98FA-7D44256381E4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Vicky and Dave look bloody awful here. Years of starving herself is starting to take its toll on her face, she looks into her sixties here at least. Dave looks like a simpleton and he looks like he shares the same surgeon as Simon Cowell, in fact, it could be Simon Cowell as he looks now (with a hat on!)
This photo. LOL. As the young would say. As I said before they obviously think they look so wealthy and sophisticated, here, whereas ironically they look like those mugs you get in local papers Local couple :“we gave stranger £20,000 for tarmacking our drive and now live off shrimp paste say Brenda and Barry” (56, and 59)

Lockdown has been hard for all of us, but more so for Popbitch and other gossip sites. Apart from Rita Ora having a super spreader party and various z-listers heading off to Dubai for 'work' there has been little opportunity for any misbehaviour. Roll on global immunity so the rich and famous can get back to their usual disgraceful activities :D :D
Rita Ora. When you refer to “super spreader” are you referring to the numbers at the event or her sex life? Or possibly both?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She seems like an old romantic, she falls in love pretty fast 🥰 She always seemed like she has fun in life
She’s always seemed genuinely nice. Does loads for animal rights as well and has done since way before it was trendy to do so and has been vegan for years.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Do,you ask others to bring receipts..no thought not
also if you actually follow other threads/blogs you would know stories that have been debunked. Word for the wise when posting something that you have got from third party reword so it does actually look like the original blind:cautious: you just end up been the laughing stock of people who actually know.
Come on then, if you’re one of the people ‘who actually know’ spill some tea yourself.

Ivich

I saw this on another site. Lenny Kravitz and Evan Dando gossip.

I was a pro-domme at an upscale dungeon in Chicago from roughly 2010-2014 when I was doing my masters and broke as shit. The money was sensational and while most of our clientele was comprised of balding Grimace-type CPAs and corporate lawyers, we would occasionally get celebrities and the odd politician. I've got quite a few war stories but the two most shocking during my tenure were of 1) the time Lenny Kravitz booked a "small penis humiliation" group session with me and three other girls (his dick was actually huge, but for some reason he was REALLY into being told otherwise), and 2) the time I inadvertently booked a session with that Evan Dando guy from the Lemonheads while I was on vacation in Venice Beach. It's a long story, but the premise of it is that the dude was OBSESSED with shit (specifically, me shitting on him), and despite my refusal to oblige and my return to Chicago, he continued to email me 2-3 times a day for over a year begging to let him fly me back out to LA for said shit-fest. Honestly, I'm probably one of the most sex-positive chicks I know but that guy is depraved as fuck.

• Wow
  • Sick