Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Simply_The_Bestest

So to make some clear which apparently some did not pick up on. Russell crowes brother is meant to run a swingers club on New Zealand but he actually lives in Australia. Never answered that point.but what the hell it’s a gossip blog who cares about facts🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Devils advocate;

Its possible to run a business from another location. Does he need to be there to replace light bulbs and change the head on the vileda super mop?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Me and my partner had this exact conversation earlier. Also, they all seem to go to the Cafe for tea and food, and are in the pub every lunch time and night time.
Exactly. They’re all supposed to be hard up and have no cash, yet if they sold their houses they’d be millionaires!

For the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who they had the anniversary episode in the cinemas (David Tennant returned to play the Doctor with Matt Smith as the main Doctor). Anyway, there was a power cut in the middle of the episode and they said that everyone had to leave because of it. People were going bananas saying that the cinema staff had ruined their lives, it was disaster, they would be suing etc. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Doctor Who, but let's be honest, it's a 60's kids show. Some people really need to get a life......
Reminds me of when Prue Leith accidentally tweeted the winner of Bake Off before it aired as she got her time zones muddled. People were tweeting that she’d ruined their lives. It’s a show about cake, FFS. It all just goes to make a turd.🙄

• Haha
My friend was chatted up by John Terry in a nightclub in Dublin. She hadn't a clue who he was until the group she was out with told her after she rejected him 😄
That's my only bit of footballer tea & not exactly surprising when it comes to John Terry.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blonde123

Chatty Member
My son isn’t famous generally but he is very well known in famous friendship groups and in normal times is invited to some amazing public and private parties! I know why - it’s because he is just lovely! 😁
I love how much you love your son ❤

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Or not her Mother's daughter?

The thing is being "the daughter of" means that person has eyes on them already, probably a good social media following and press interest to see if the sprog follows in the famous parents footsteps. All that translates into a ready made media story for a brand, something Joe Nobody from Shitetown could never hope to replicate no matter how beautiful, talented or capable they are. It is no different than your mate from school that had a nice Saturday job because their mum or dad owned a business that could allow them to walk into a cushy job. It's hugely unfair and the biggest myth we are told us that if you work hard enough you can have anything, you won't. You will improve your lot in life by grafting but someone else can just waltz into your dream job with ease because they are the "child of", life ain't fair and I am a grumpy pessimistic sod today.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
The perfect photo to shout out the message Money Can’t Buy Happiness. Look at Skeletor’s eyes, completely bereft of any joy. As for the silly cunt next to her ...no words!

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The people who were in Barrymore’s house that night have obviously formed some kind of ‘pact’ meaning no one will talk.

• Sad

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Whilst it is easy to point the finger at poor behaviour by many footballers, if so many women weren’t prepared to drop their undies for them it wouldn’t be an issue.
Are you my mum? She uses foul terminology like 'women dropping their drawers' which is one of the many reasons why I rarely see her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
Tbh regarding MM's stories each to their own but I do get bored of the constant Q&A overtaking this thread too (sorry - because I do actually enjoy the posters here) and I don't like to bitch except about celebs. No doubt I'll now get "ignored" for not being fluffy and because many enjoy her posts. I'm not a "hater" nor jealous, I'm pretty sure many might hate MY own silly non actual gossip contributions
She brings light joy for some that follow her so maybe there should be a separate thread for her stories? She's famous enough here for it to happen😆 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(And btw I'm sick of the name Chris Evans and any Tom!!)
Agreed.

Why not make a thread of celeb sexual conquests for those who want to keep the q&a going

• Heart

Themoomoo

I'm just feeling a little attacked, so thought I need to cut back on being so open. Not by you as you have been lovely to me, but I can't get my head around why someone would accuse others of lying.
I know my profession is not very popular, so it may be that.
I'm not very well versed on social media, so maybe it common to attack others, but it's not nice.
Enough of me moaning, you sound like a budding writer so go for it! 💋

You are obviously a fan! She is lovely, and a true legend. 💋
Oh please don’t!! Look at the reaction on here!! Just be you!! Love your revels and the threads keep it coming!! 👍

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Speaking of liars, can people living in cloud cuckoo land pls just live their fantasies in a thread of their own? I m finding it a very boring read 😂 sorry

• Heart
  • Haha

Moley1

Chatty Member
As a Newcastle united fan, I’m so pleased to hear that Sir Bobby was as lovely in real life as he seemed 🥰
Back in the 80’s I used to play for a park football team and we had an anniversary dinner. Sir Bobby agreed to come and be the guest speaker despite having to go away with England to the Euros the next day. He was very gracious and stayed and chatted after his speech when he probably had more important things to be doing. His love for the game even at our grass roots level shine through. He seemed like a lovely man.

• Heart

freaknasty

Chatty Member
After watching the Tom Hiddleston Room 101 video in a previous thread I found this in the recommended videos 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24