Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sariassong

What are you saying, that it is not possible for someone who says that they are a “nice guy” to be a nice guy?
Obviously anything is possible.
In broad terms though, the more often a guy feels the need to announce what a great chap they are, especially as part of a greater whinge about being single, the less likely it is to be the truth.
I don't think many women would disagree.
Anyway, not why I'm on this thread. I'm here to distract myself from the shitness of modern life, not to discuss it in detail 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Clairer86

VIP Member
I spilt some really shit tea on Russel Brand- about him looking me up and down and calling me a pretty girl....
But i do admit i enjoy watching/listening to him talking about addiction. I have addiction issues- Heroin and Crack cocaine, plus opiate painkillers. Im clean now :) but i do enjoy listening to him talking because its very realistic to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I've dated "nice guys" most of my life....and most of them the nice was a front, except my fiancé who is the nicest human I have ever met. Obviously that's not all "nice guys," but in all honesty the nice guy trope is so easily used to manipulate. I think that term just needs to die like the friend zone.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I think most footballers, even the washed up ones are arrogant

One of them, who is washed up and in his 50's now, spoke to me in the local a couple years ago
"Do you know who I am?"
"I'm taking a break from women right now otherwise I'd try chat you up"

I am grateful he was taking a break from women.
Bork

• Haha
  • Wow
I would have agreed with this comment until he fucked over JK Rowling by publicly shaming her. Even if he doesn't agree with her views, it wasn't his place to tell a woman what a woman is. Especially not a woman who has made him a very rich man.
Did any of the Harry Potter stars reach out to her when she then said she was a victim of domestic abuse? Oh probably not - they're too busy looking woke and pandering to the Twitter mob.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
My mum says that too - if a woman gets beaten by her husband then she must have done something to make him angry. The weird thing is, she and my late dad had a long and mostly happy marriage, and there was never any domestic abuse on either side.
When my husband's brother left his wife for someone else, our mother in law blamed her.
Apparently the reason he'd had an affair and left his wife was all her fault because 'she obviously wasn't making him happy at home' 🙄

I don't doubt for one minute that if my husband had an affair and left me it would obviously be 'my fault' too.

• Angry
  • Sad

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
No more talk of Tom. Not Jones, Cruise, Fletcher, Sir Captain, and definitely no more insider info about Hiddles. PLEASE!!

New month, new thread, no Tom talk. Agreed?

• Haha
  • Heart

Blonde123

Chatty Member

This kid has done literally nothing other than being born to famous parents and he is on the cover of GQ.:mad:
This is hilarious. When I was in the airport a few years ago I noticed a really tall woman and a short man walk past. The short guy was wearing the most HIDEOUS trainers. I said to my husband “wow those trainers are mad”. Turns out it was Jude law and his then girlfriend (now wife). Honestly the trainers were shocking!! Poor rafferty if that’s what his dad has passed on... poor taste!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mischievous Mystery

Oh come on. Not very well versed in social media. You're not naive with the claims you're making. You're on tattlelife. On the gossip threads. You have not been 'attacked'. You talk a good game I'll give you that but I find this post in particular very contrived and manipulative indeed!
Sorry, but as I do not know you or anything about you, I have no idea what issue you have with me.
I like to come here to relax, so can we please just get along.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Aww don’t try and out MM. Even if you’re not a fan, it’ll just deter any new posters with insider gossip from joining in 😞.

• Sad

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Dani Dyer has called her son Santiago (Santi for short) and gave a weird explanation saying ‘I think it sounds nice on the birth certificate’. Usually it’s because it’s after a family member or just sounds nice. But sounds nice on the birth certificate is a new one for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Ooh I hope you get who you have your eye on! Do some of these celebs have types that you were surprised by?
Regarding Kubrick he died a few months before the release. He was 70 though so and he was pretty intense so I dont want to assume it was sinister. You never know though, and it would be interesting to see his final cut of the film rather than one the studio put out.
All I remember from Eyes Wide Shut was that it was after that that Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman split up. I never actually watched it! Now I know what it's about, I'll look it up!

I would have agreed with this comment until he fucked over JK Rowling by publicly shaming her. Even if he doesn't agree with her views, it wasn't his place to tell a woman what a woman is. Especially not a woman who has made him a very rich man.
Agree with this. None of them ( apart from Eddie Redmayne just before he went on set for his next JKR funded paycheck) condemned the death and rape threats against her or the campaign to get a woman's lifes work reattributed to Radcliffe.

I was convinced Daniel Radcliffe was gay as he tried SO hard to mention his (now ex) girlfriend at every opportunity a few years after HP. Seemed very much a case of “the lady doth protest too much”. He seems to have eased off of mentioning his gf’s so much now. Maybe it was more him just being young?
I didn't realise they split. She was either about 6ft tall or he is tiny!

Personally, I love all the tea MM has been serving.Those people criticising her seem a little jealous tbh,Anyway, it's not hard to make a separate thread to continue the discussion elsewhere, if that's what people want.
There are loads of threads about things I'm not interested in! MM if you just made your own Q &A thread. I love the stories, it's hardly beyond the realms of possibility that glamour models used to be invited to celebrity parties for 'entertainment'. It still happens. You've just got to look at Leo di Caprios yacht. Any one of the hundreds of women hes had at his or any other celeb party could be sitting at home bored typing away on some gossip site or other. Reality tv ' stars' and instagram ' models' get invited to Dubai to do it to fund their fake lifestyles as far as I can see. At least MM sounds more switched on than those fools, and shes not deceiving children in the process.

Last edited:

Mischievous Mystery

Katie Price?
Us girls looked up to Katie as she opened the door again for us Brits to go to Playboy.
I have met her a couple of times, but only briefly. I have never worked with her.
She is not at all like the media present her. She's a normal down to earth woman doing the best with what she has. I liked her.
However, I don't believe she is skint as she must have made millions, and she isn't stupid looking at the way she built herself up in a tough industry. She did lead the way for the rest of us really.

• Heart
  • Sick

LaraQ

VIP Member
Personally, I love all the tea MM has been serving.Those people criticising her seem a little jealous tbh,Anyway, it's not hard to make a separate thread to continue the discussion elsewhere, if that's what people want.

• Heart
  • Haha