Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
When I lived and worked in Manchester, one of my colleagues was shagging a bloke who played for Stockport County. Now I know very little about football, but I don't think Stockport have ever been premier league. She was incredibly proud of her WAG status and her boyfriend was an arrogant tosser. When they split up, she told everyone he used to shit the bed when he was drunk. I don't remember his name and I don't think he's still a footballer - but Jesus wept, if I slept with someone who shit the bed it would be the first and last time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

PreciousVenus

Russell Brand invited my friend back to his hotel room back in the day. She was 17 and google tells me he would have been about 31. Not sure anyone would be surprised by that lukewarm tea :p

The guy who played Craig in Hollyoaks followed me around a club for a bit once, he would keep tapping me on the shoulder and then looking away when I turned round. I assume he was drunk.

I saw Jimmy Page in a bar in Camden, my friend asked him for a photo and he told her to fuck off.

Oh and re. footballers. I was in a club smoking area and happened to get chatting to some extremely minor league footballer. So minor I couldn't tell you which one it was, probably second division. He had what I thought was a mate with him, who then informed me he was actually his agent. This football guy was so arrogant and boring, droning on at me, I was half listening when he grabbed me by the face and spat LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU at me. I shoved him off and walked away, his agent puppy dog promptly trailed after me begging me not to go to the papers. I replied 'why would I go to the papers, I don't have a clue who he is'.

So yeah, that's my experience of footballers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Sea

VIP Member
Tbh regarding MM's stories each to their own but I do get bored of the constant Q&A overtaking this thread too (sorry - because I do actually enjoy the posters here) and I don't like to bitch except about celebs. No doubt I'll now get "ignored" for not being fluffy and because many enjoy her posts. I'm not a "hater" nor jealous, I'm pretty sure many might hate MY own silly non actual gossip contributions
She brings light joy for some that follow her so maybe there should be a separate thread for her stories? She's famous enough here for it to happen😆 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(And btw I'm sick of the name Chris Evans and any Tom!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Girlinabubble

Was JoanCollinsFanClub somebody in the know?
She was someone very familiar with a certain sort of celebrity circle and I have a a little knowledge of some of the people she talked about, enough to think she was authentic - and she was always fun and good value on this thread!

My son mixes with many of the people mischievous has mentioned - he has been the hidden one whilst his very high profile partner was in a beard relationship. Plenty of pap photos include his leg just behind this man!

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Mischievous Mystery

You're claiming to have slept with everyone on the D-list, C list, Z list and the A list, outing Nicole Kidman and Scarlet Jo, surely you are not really feeling under attack 😂 because someone you don't know thinks you'd give Pinocchio a run for his money lol. I don't disbelieve you're a bit of a shagger but your credentials don't add up its as simple as that.
Okay, at least I know you don't mix in my circles or you would have an understanding of how things work.
I am sorry if you have taken a disliking to me, and that is your right. As I said before, just ignore me if you don't want to read things I post.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I once defended Keith Chegwin on Twitter for some reason, can’t remember what it was and he sent me a DM to thank me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Exactly. They’re all supposed to be hard up and have no cash, yet if they sold their houses they’d be millionaires!

Reminds me of when Prue Leith accidentally tweeted the winner of Bake Off before it aired as she got her time zones muddled. People were tweeting that she’d ruined their lives. It’s a show about cake, FFS. It all just goes to make a turd.🙄
Reminds me of the interview This Morning did with a few cast members of the tv show White House Farm. About Jeremy Bamber. They also had on Sheilas ex husband. Father of the 2 little ones. He was talking about the tragedy. I could NOT believe people absolutely losing their shit saying ‘You’ve ruined the ending. How could you. Thanks for nothing’. I mean how idiotic can you be? Then when it was pointed out it was a true story... ‘yeah but the ending may have been different for tv’. Sometimes I want to live on the moon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Shep

I know Olivia Colman’s brother. Absolutely no tea. He just says how proud they are of her. He is a really nice guy so I imagine she is the same

• Heart
Reactions: 43

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Personally, I love all the tea MM has been serving.Those people criticising her seem a little jealous tbh,Anyway, it's not hard to make a separate thread to continue the discussion elsewhere, if that's what people want.
Depends whether you believe she was serving tea or making up sexy stories for attention 🤔

I mean, does it really make sense that someone who’s shagged so many celebs would be SO indiscreet? Would Tom Hiddleston be best pleased that one of his FWBs was spilling all his secrets on the internet? She’s signed a bunch of NDAs but has still managed to out a bunch of female actors as lesbians? And as soon as people get suspicious she pretends to be naive about social media and disappears? LOL, pull the other one.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mischievous Mystery

If I can just ask one question....how do people think secret celeb gossip gets into the public domain? It certainly doesn't come from PR's as they have images to create?
Sometimes people get fed up keeping it all under wraps and want to let it out to those that don't know them.
Many have fans that are invested in fantasies about their favourites that they don't want shattered. I have a feeling from a conversation (in real life!) I had today that that may be where the targeted attacks are coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
Speaking of JK Rowling was it really one of her exes that came up with Harry Potter 😋
I’ve heard that rumour before but I can’t believe that and wonder if that rumour would be out there if she was a guy.

I liked all three Harry Potter kids until last year, but they can get in the bin now. Disagree publicly all you like but to not condemn the threats of violence and rape chucked at her was appalling.

Evannah Lynch also disagreed but also stuck up for her (and got hounded off social media for daring to do so)

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Missmopps

VIP Member
Vicky and Dave look bloody awful here. Years of starving herself is starting to take its toll on her face, she looks into her sixties here at least. Dave looks like a simpleton and he looks like he shares the same surgeon as Simon Cowell, in fact, it could be Simon Cowell as he looks now (with a hat on!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40