Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the contributors basically said that Posh and Becks were SO well loved at the time that no matter what anyone said about them the public just wouldn’t have wanted to hear.
Strange times!

I watched episode 1 of that documentary yesterday (loved it). It is basically a televised documentary version of ‘Celeb Diaries’!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t he ask for a private plane to take him to Africa?
Yes,according to an article he demanded a 6k business class flight even though he already had a private plane arranged by his sponsors. He also went on a tirade about he shouldn't donate his own money because 'this f****** money is mine.'
Apparently he also has a gold-plated laptop. Man of the people! :LOL::LOL:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh baby girl I think we sound like friends that haven’t met yet 😩🤣🤣
Amazing story!

Also speaking of slipknot. Not a “fan” aside from when I was 13 and asked for their album for my bday cos it was “cool”. HOWEVER - they were pne of the first shows I worked at a music venue and on the 3rd night I thought Yano what lemme go see what the craic is in the auditorium, see what these lot are doing.

SLIPKNOT ARE INSANNNEEE PERFORMERS that is all
I should really try and go easy now, at my age. 😅

I absolutely love Slipknot, thankfully I'd seen then four times before. I won't live that one down though, falling asleep at one of the loudest bands.

Glad you appreciated their amazing live show. More than I last did. 😅

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Greaves seems to have been a bit laid back about it. He auctioned off his World Cup winners medal in 2014 only 4 years after the FA had made him (and other 1966 squad players that didn't play in the final) one. He just said that he hadn't asked it for and so 'doesn’t give a monkey’s’ about memorabilia and medals'.
Maybe he needed the cash. They did not earn much back then!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know why David Beckham keeps being passed over fo knighthood? He’s done a fair amount for the country and for sport
The leaked emails where he admitted to just doing unicef work for the good PR and the promise of a knighthood whilst simultaneously slagging off unicef for not giving him a private jet, and calling the honours board ‘cunts’ probably did it alright.
The ego on him to seriously claim that it’s a ‘disgrace’ that he hasn’t received a knighthood though! 😮 How does his head fit through the door?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What the duck has Derek Beckham done for the country? He's a self serving bleep that can't keep his cock in his pants and just happens to have made tons of money. Every good deed he has ever done has been for one reason only - to improve his public image.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
What the duck has Derek Beckham done for the country? He's a self serving bleep that can't keep his cock in his pants and just happens to have made tons of money. Every good deed he has ever done has been for one reason only - to improve his public image.
I prefer my philanthropists to be less 'show offie' . Paul Getty was a good example, he hated the limelight, but happy to give millions to good causes. He was given a knighthood, and apparently he was going to say no, but his wife and Margaret Thatcher pushed him into accepting it, so people knew what causes that he supporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Priceless

Just goes to show that for all his money and designer gear he is just a bitter and dodgy chav.
Lewis Hamilton lives in a tax haven and parties with Philip Green. Neither of them should have got a knighthood imo. The only people deserving of honours this year imo are people who've contributed during the pandemic- people who have raised money, helped others, medical professionals and the scientists who developed the vaccine. No one else deserves anything, at least this year. The honours system is crap anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I met Monica Lewinsky at a book signing. She was really nice. Not what I expected.
I feel very sorry for her. Clinton took advantage of her, and messed her life up. Yet, he is the one with all the money now....

Reactions: 32
The leaked emails where he admitted to just doing unicef work for the good PR and the promise of a knighthood whilst simultaneously slagging off unicef for not giving him a private jet, and calling the honours board ‘cunts’ probably did it alright.
The ego on him to seriously claim that it’s a ‘disgrace’ that he hasn’t received a knighthood though! 😮 How does his head fit through the door?
and don’t forget this gem Beckham gets Bitchy 🤣🤣🤣
In one email, David is alleged to have questioned Katherine receiving an OBE from the Queen, and reportedly described her honour as a ‘bleeping joke’ while also referencing Katherine’s use of cocaine.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
and don’t forget this gem Beckham gets Bitchy 🤣🤣🤣
In one email, David is alleged to have questioned Katherine receiving an OBE from the Queen, and reportedly described her honour as a ‘bleeping joke’ while also referencing Katherine’s use of cocaine.
He’s apparently shagged her and how does he know she does coke?Just hanging out together in the toilet cubicle eh David?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Hamilton will accept the Knighthood as a few activists in the past have refused on the grounds of its connections with the Empire and Colonialism.

Reactions: 11
I was on holiday in Egypt years and years ago and got split up from my hubby going through security. I had my 1 year old in a buggy and got all in a flap trying to put the buggy down to go through the scanner and keep hold of the baby, as well as the 10,000 bags I seemed to have hanging off me.... anyway, some bloke behind asked if I needed some help. Took the buggy off me, put it through the scanner. Helped me with my bags. Then held the baby while I put myself back to rights.
I was sweating like a pig, leaking milk (🤮) and he was gorgeous! Turns out to be Callum Best
he comes across so well and seems to have impeccable manners, I think it definitely helps him with the women, especially since he's started looking like the grandad of the group on all the shows he appears in. Just puts me off that he still goes for very young women! (One love interest on celeb ex on the beach was only 21).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.