Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Sharon Osbourne attacking Rebecca on Celebrity X Factor, or whatever it is was. I know she kissed and told but I notice she got most of the hate and Beckham came out of it relatively unscathed.
Doesn't surprise me. What a joke.
If you criticize X in women, but don't criticize X in men.. then you don't have a problem with X... You have a problem with women. Insert whatever word for X!
Unless she held a gun to his head and forced him, then he and he alone is accountable for cheating on HIS wife. All these WAGs staying with their cheating husband's seems to just be commonplace. Rio F is the worst though 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Similar to when Edwina Currie was attacked when she revealed that she and John Major had had an affair. She was burnt in effigy on bonfires (no really). Even if you can say that she shouldn't have admitted it, both were at fault for it, and in my opinion, It's blatant sexism really
And Monica Lewinsky.

Reactions: 21
I’ll never have any sympathy for anyone who tries to become a ‘celebrity’ off the back of an affair. Rebecca Loos was and is a horror but she’s just the tip of the iceberg with Beckham. His whole nice guy image is nauseating. His PR team must work round the clock to keep all of his seedy activities somewhat quiet. Awful man

Reactions: 46
Yes and there’s this too,note the strange wording His ex PA and lover but she doesn’t regret the alleged affair. Hmmmmmmm.
I think she is in the news now because she featured on BBC2 programme about celebrity in the past week.

Reactions: 11
His dodgy tax arrangements. Although calling the honours committee cunts won't have helped.
Yes, agree. Tax and dodgy email comments. I don't understand why he should get a knighthood? What has he done, what is so wonderful- no world cup win, no euro win??Jimmy Greaves, a far better sportsman; has only just received an MBE.

Reactions: 15
Yes, agree. Tax and dodgy email comments. I don't understand why he should get a knighthood? What has he done, what is so wonderful- no world cup win, no euro win??Jimmy Greaves, a far better sportsman; has only just received an MBE.
Ken Dodd had to wait until he was nearly dead.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why David Beckham keeps being passed over fo knighthood? He’s done a fair amount for the country and for sport
There is loads of info all over the net why he did not get one.
David Beckham only does things that will reap rewards for him.

Reactions: 16
Oh baby girl I think we sound like friends that haven’t met yet 😩🤣🤣
Amazing story!

Also speaking of slipknot. Not a “fan” aside from when I was 13 and asked for their album for my bday cos it was “cool”. HOWEVER - they were pne of the first shows I worked at a music venue and on the 3rd night I thought Yano what lemme go see what the craic is in the auditorium, see what these lot are doing.

SLIPKNOT ARE INSANNNEEE PERFORMERS that is all
I’m still chasing the high i felt watching Slipknot on their first UK tour when i was 18, it was amazing !!

I still love the first album but have dipped in/out of the rest. I used to have neighbours that were absolute cunts so i used to leave their album on repeat full blast when i went to work.

I’m also pretty sure that i met a couple of them at Reading in 2000 but i was off my face so am not 100% 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there any positive celeb gossip that defies the expected trope of a celeb being a dick?

Like is there any celeb that has a reputation for being awful but actually is a well adjusted human?

I need heart warming stories please
I was on holiday in Egypt years and years ago and got split up from my hubby going through security. I had my 1 year old in a buggy and got all in a flap trying to put the buggy down to go through the scanner and keep hold of the baby, as well as the 10,000 bags I seemed to have hanging off me.... anyway, some bloke behind asked if I needed some help. Took the buggy off me, put it through the scanner. Helped me with my bags. Then held the baby while I put myself back to rights.
I was sweating like a pig, leaking milk (🤮) and he was gorgeous! Turns out to be Callum Best

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Greaves seems to have been a bit laid back about it. He auctioned off his World Cup winners medal in 2014 only 4 years after the FA had made him (and other 1966 squad players that didn't play in the final) one. He just said that he hadn't asked it for and so 'doesn’t give a monkey’s’ about memorabilia and medals'.

Reactions: 7
ssse eat SS try TDs
His dodgy tax arrangements. Although calling the honours committee cunts won't have helped.
But Hamilton now lives in Monaco and doesn’t pay UK tax
Re Rebecca Loos et al - women are always blamed. It goes back to Eve tempting Adam with the apple. Men are never to blame 😉

There is loads of info all over the net why he did not get one.
David Beckham only does things that will reap rewards for him.
Thanks for the Heat article - I’ll have a read.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
True. His email reeked of self-entitlement and nastiness, it showed who he really is. He admitted that he did the UNICEF work so that he would be considered for the honor. What a phoney.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
True. His email reeked of self-entitlement and nastiness, it showed who he really is. He admitted that he did the UNICEF work so that he would be considered for the honor. What a phoney.
Didn’t he ask for a private plane to take him to Africa?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know why David Beckham keeps being passed over fo knighthood? He’s done a fair amount for the country and for sport
Has he though? Even when he was at his peak there were better footballers than him. He might have been the most famous but he certainly wasn’t the best. Personally I find him narcissistic and entitled, and I believe Rebecca Loos was 100% telling the truth.

Reactions: 32
Today's Daily Mirror has an amusing article about David Beckham's honours snub.

From the article.

In 2013 leaked emails revealed just how much Beckham was hoping to get knighted in the annual Honours List.

The former Manchester United star was said to be furious after being snubbed back in 2013, and wrote a series of angry rants to his long-time PR man Simon Oliveira.

In the notes, it was suggested that Becks felt his charity work and help bringing the Olympic Games to London should have made him a shoo-in for the gong.

Beckham, who was made an OBE in 2003, wrote: “I expected nothing less.

"It’s a disgrace to be honest and if I was American I would of got something like this 10 years ago.”

He was also alleged to have written, “unless it is a knighthood, f*** off”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.