Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God when Hollyoaks first started I wrote to the production company asking if me and my brother could be on it 🤣🤣🤣 I actually got a response too! They told me I needed to get an agent 😂 still makes me laugh when I think about it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder why they've never got married? I know they've been engaged but it was called off ... they obviously want to be with each other.
There has been blinds on cdan that he constantly cheats on her. Also he is based in London and she lives in LA

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise it until I read it in the press but does anyone else find it a bit weird in all the photos of bungling Boris’s new baby we have never seen his face ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise it until I read it in the press but does anyone else find it a bit weird in all the photos of bungling Boris’s new baby we have never seen his face ?
Not really, I respect that (admittedly not much else about him) Johnson has not turned his son into a media item.

Saying that, he is estranged from the rest of his kids, so perhaps as has been rumoured the kid looks more like Zac Goldsmith......

Reactions: 10
Oh gosh fancied Justin so bad!! That bad boy look you can tell my type, Justin warren hahaha. Calvin was hot in it too but embarrassing irl.

yeah hollyoaks was great terrible writing etc but I always loved it the best only soap I really properly watched. It’s odd to think I actually haven’t watched it nowfor about 10yrs Time flies!
Ah Chris Fountain - his character could have been a lifer in Corrie like Tyron if he hadn’t have messed up
Think he has had a few roles since but nothing to the same level as Hollyoaks or Corrie

Reactions: 9
There has been blinds on cdan that he constantly cheats on her. Also he is based in London and she lives in LA
cdan sure have their targets and then people that they won't go near, like Russell Brand. They are completely in the hands of PR/agents as much as outlets like the Mail and Sun.

Reactions: 10
He lives not too far from me and has appeared in a number of the nearby pantos over the years. I’ve only heard nice things about him and the impression is he’s happy doing them, I guess you earn a fair bit for just a few weeks work.
I person I used to work with is his cousin - saw the wedding photos and everything. He was literally one of my first crushes growing up so this was all very exciting. His Instagram is really sweet - very much the family man etc

I heard the same about Olly Murs, though not from any overly credible sources so I didn't think much of it.

I'm a huge fan of true crime podcasts (I'm sure some of you are too) and can stomach quite a lot, but the Ian Watkins/Lost Prophets (to distinguish him from poor H Steps) was truly reprehensible. One of the worst cases I've ever heard of. I'm not going into it here, but if anyone's interest is piqued, please be warned.
Obsessed with true crime, this case was horrific but can you link me via PM?

Reactions: 3
I agree. Politicians babies dont need have their faces plastered all over the place in order to humanize their parents ( although that didnt work when Jacob Rees Mogg paraded his weird mini me children during the election!

Did she practise on her brother hence the charges against her that got her the chop....literally?
I read on here I think that Henry had an std from all his shagging around, which was why so many of his babies died. The Boleyns were dreadful people, just offering up their girls to the Royals for their own advancement. Even after Anne was murdered they put 19 year old Kathryn Howard in his way, but the Spencers did the same with their daughters how many hundreds of years later. The aristocracy live to pass their children around to advance and cement their social status. The only difference between them and the Middletons is that the Middletons are middle class pretenders trying to infiltrate the aristos and playing them at their own game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ah Chris Fountain - his character could have been a lifer in Corrie like Tyron if he hadn’t have messed up
Think he has had a few roles since but nothing to the same level as Hollyoaks or Corrie
Oh gosh. I forgot he had some racist rap drama didn’t he?

Reactions: 3
my friend did sexual things with that one off love island jack fincham. My friends a guy

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh gosh. I forgot he had some racist rap drama didn’t he?

I think the misogyny was worse, rapping about 'raping a witch on her birthday'. I mean, quite laughable, he's about as threatening as a labrador crossed with Sam Thompson but even so, absolutely outrageous.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sure there were a couple reports on Popbitch about Boris shagging someone who was not his girlfriend on a restaurant table. The restaurant had shut for the afternoon and all the waiting staff were in the back room.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.