Secret Celeb Gossip #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote from the article on Cruise: 'if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you.' If he was still alive, you could imagine Jimmy Savile saying that on the Jim'll Fix It set. He could sing it to the show's closing song: '...and you and you and you...'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh ya, apparently he was in a mean girls type clique with Jennie Mc alpine and kym marsh!! John Thompson was in Corrie for a while and he tore a strip off Antony cotton in the press

I particularly like this quote:

’While bosses are convinced his character of Sean Tully is popular with viewers a visit to any number of internet forums will reveal otherwise.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh ya, apparently he was in a mean girls type clique with Jennie Mc alpine and kym marsh!! John Thompson was in Corrie for a while and he tore a strip off Antony cotton in the press

He, Cilla Black and Roxanne Pallett must be the three most despised people in showbiz.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s rumoured that one of the Corrie veterans refuses to share scenes with Anthony Cotton because he’s so unpleasant. The veterans being long term cast members, so Ken. Audrey, Rita, Gail, Sally, Kevin, etc. We used to talk about it all the time on the DS soap forum, but we were never able to work out which one it was. It’s definitely not Norris though as he had a storyline with Sean (AC) a few years ago, so that rules him out. My gut feeling has always been that it’s Helen Worth (Gail).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Quote from the article on Cruise: 'if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you.' If he was still alive, you could imagine Jimmy Savile saying that on the Jim'll Fix It set. He could sing it to the show's closing song: '...and you and you and you...'
Ba ba ba,ba ba ba!!! Great. Going to be in my head aaaalll day 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Referring back to On the Buses and celebrity nudes...Anna Karen can be found if searched for diligently enough ..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oooo just heard Tom Cruise's rant he had on set, he didn't hold back did he! Is he still into Scientology? That's something that's always interested me with Celebrities!! I wonder how bad it really is

Reactions: 3
It’s rumoured that one of the Corrie veterans refuses to share scenes with Anthony Cotton because he’s so unpleasant. The veterans being long term cast members, so Ken. Audrey, Rita, Gail, Sally, Kevin, etc. We used to talk about it all the time on the DS soap forum, but we were never able to work out which one it was. It’s definitely not Norris though as he had a storyline with Sean (AC) a few years ago, so that rules him out. My gut feeling has always been that it’s Helen Worth (Gail).
I’m sure I read it was Jack Shepherd aka David, but then again I’m sure I’ve seen them on the same set, my eyes will be peeled now! 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He, Cilla Black and Roxanne Pallett must be the three most despised people in showbiz.
Some friends of mine visited the corrie set and that he avoided talking to people even pretending to be on his phone vile little tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ve just read it. Yet to listen to the audio.
I listened to it and I can understand anger if they broke the rules and of course all the ££££ he is investing in Mission Impossible 69.
Aren't the staff in a Covid bubble? And also he was too angry, shout once!
But then the way he carried on with his rant and all the people who can't afford dinner and college fees, it started to sound like a set up, so everyone can hear what a lovely unselfish guy he is saving the industry and millions of employees

Reactions: 17
Some friends of mine visited the corrie set and that he avoided talking to people even pretending to be on his phone vile little tit.
From what I've heard, it sounds like him not speaking to you is usually more pleasant than the alternative!

Reactions: 16
petitspois ooh - interesting. Does it make them lighter?
I think so it adds something to the colour and I don’t know it just makes them nicer absolutely worth a try.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.